The Brotherhood

*You see a poster. It reads:

The Brotherhood

Lore

The Brotherhood was formed when the 3 masters had a run in with a tyrant. This tyrant was someone who thought they had a right to kill someone they claimed a killer. This so called killer was just a young boy. Garret and Esllar jumped in between the tyrant and the boy, and asked for peace. The tyrant said the boy must die. The tyrant then pulled out his crossbow. He aimed at Esllar and Garret. He told Esllar and Garret to move. The 2 stayed where the were, and asked for no hostility. The tyrant continued. This argument went on for a while when the tyrant finally just shot Esllar in the neck.

Garret, the boy and a few other rushed away to help Esllar get medical help. Esllar got the help necessary, and was fine soon. The boy the later told his name to be Raxyn. Then Raxyn, Garret, and Esllar journeyed around to find a spot suitable for a place to have Esllar heal entirely. And on the way they decided they had a goal, and there goal is to end tyranny. And thus The Brotherhood was formed.

Ranks

Masters

The leaders of the Brotherhood. There are 3 at a time. The masters work together to work as efficiently as possible.

The current master are: Raxyn Shadowthief, Garret Baretta, and Esllar

Guardian

Those who have proven themselves. These are the people fighting for the helpless without fear.

Initiate

Those who have proven the are worthy of being apart of The Brotherhood, but are new. THe have gone threw the recruit trials.

Recruit

Those who want to help the helpless, but are unproven. The must undertake the recruit trials.

Goals of The Brotherhood

To help the helpless

To end tyranny

To protect those who need it

Rules of The Brotherhood

1. Listen to the masters

2. Never reveal The Brotherhood's plans

3. Once apart of The Brotherhood always apart of The Brotherhood

4. Betraying The Brotherhood will result in serious penalty

5. No attacking helpless

6. No being a tyrant

((7. Must follow all server rules))

If you would like to join The Brotherhood send a bird to Garret Baretta ((Preston19 on this thread or through pm)) with this application:

Ic:

Name:

Race:

Useful skills:

Weapon of choice:

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds:

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences):

Pledge: I, ____________, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, __________, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, __________, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name

Skype name:

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended):

Do you use Hawk's:

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime):

Name: Anakulos

Race:Elf

Useful skills:I have yet to understand my skills.

Weapon of choice:Sword

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds:This is my first.

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): As a child I was always Babied and

spoiled. I then got older and saw how my friends left for their

own journeys. I was fed up when my parents said no and I ran away.

and here I am now applying for your guild.

Pledge: I, Anakulos agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Anakulos, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Anakulos understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name:Anakulos

Skype name:Minecrafphysho

Do you use Hawk's:no

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): I would if its allowed

Name: Anakulos

Useful skills:I have yet to understand my skills.

Weapon of choice:Sword

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds:This is my first.

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): As a child I was always Babied and

spoiled. I then got older and saw how my friends left for their

own journeys. I was fed up when my parents said no and I ran away.

and here I am now applying for your guild.

Pledge: I, Anakulos agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Anakulos, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Anakulos understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name:Anakulos

Skype name:Minecrafphysho

Do you use Hawk's:no

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): I would if its allowed

Accepted

Minimaps are allowed. There is a minimap in Hawks.

Rei's minimap

I look forward to meeting you. I shall give you instructions on how to reach our base, and then your trials shall begin.

Ic:

Name:Kin

Useful skills:I am great at following leaders and keeping secrets. I am a good fighter as well.

Weapon of choice: Sword

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds:None 1st guild

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): I am a young elf who live no where and does not know her own family. She has tried many different jobs but has found no interest. She has been made fun of for not being girly enough because she finds interest in freedom ad fighting.

Pledge: I, ______Kin______, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, ____Kin______, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, ____Kin______, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name: kinfin333

Skype name: Do not have a Skype (Not allowed)

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Not a VA

Do you use Hawk's: Not sure how to install it

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): If I am informed how , SURE!

Ic: Artimec Grey

Name: Artimec

Race: Elf

Useful skills: Axemen, Farmer

Weapon of choice: The Axe

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Arcane Delvers.

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): A free spirit, wild and determined. Will never follow an order of one he doesn't respect. Will be a fierce fighter for those he protects and those he respects.

Pledge: I, Artimec, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Artimec, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Artimec, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name:LeoWarrior14

Skype name: leowarrior14

Do you use Hawk's:

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): Most likely, not good with modding though.

Ic:

Name:Kin

Useful skills:I am great at following leaders and keeping secrets. I am a good fighter as well.

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds:None 1st guild

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): I am a young elf who live no where and does not know her own family. She has tried many different jobs but has found no interest. She has been made fun of for not being girly enough because she finds interest in freedom ad fighting.

Pledge: I, ______Kin______, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, ____Kin______, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, ____Kin______, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name: kinfin333

Skype name: Do not have a Skype (Not allowed)

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Not a VA

Do you use Hawk's: Not sure how to install it

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): If I am informed how , SURE!

Accepted

Ic: Artimec Grey

Name: Artimec

Useful skills: Axemen, Farmer

Weapon of choice: The Axe

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Arcane Delvers.

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): A free spirit, wild and determined. Will never follow an order of one he doesn't respect. Will be a fierce fighter for those he protects and those he respects.

Pledge: I, Artimec, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Artimec, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Artimec, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name:LeoWarrior14

Skype name: leowarrior14

Do you use Hawk's:

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): Most likely, not good with modding though.

Accepted

Ic:

Name: Muryo

Race: Human

Useful skills:

-Great swordsman

-Great fighter

-Badass

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Was a sergeant of The Wolverines

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): Most of my life, I've been a lone wanderer, journeying wherever I please and doing whatever I want. I enjoy having the free and careless lifestyle that I have led for the greater part of my life. On the other hand, I sometimes get involved with groups and guilds of people with a purpose, hoping to entertain myself for a while and maybe even take up a strong interest in what it is I'm doing. I'm hoping that if I feel right as a part of this group, I'll be able to help us fulfill our purpose to far ends.

Pledge: I, Muryo, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Muryo, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Muryo, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name: POTATO3

Skype name: I'll pm this when and if I'm in.

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Check my signature.

Do you use Hawk's: No.

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): No, I feel minimaps just ruin the rp for me.

Ic:

Name: Muryo

Race: Human

Useful skills:

-Great swordsman

-Great fighter

-Badass

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Was a sergeant of The Wolverines

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): Most of my life, I've been a lone wanderer, journeying wherever I please and doing whatever I want. I enjoy having the free and careless lifestyle that I have led for the greater part of my life. On the other hand, I sometimes get involved with groups and guilds of people with a purpose, hoping to entertain myself for a while and maybe even take up a strong interest in what it is I'm doing. I'm hoping that if I feel right as a part of this group, I'll be able to help us fulfill our purpose to far ends.

Pledge: I, Muryo, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Muryo, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Muryo, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name: POTATO3

Skype name: I'll pm this when and if I'm in.

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Check my signature.

Do you use Hawk's: No.

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): No, I feel minimaps just ruin the rp for me.

Accepted

We will meet ingame sometime to show you to the base. Send me a pm when you are online so we can meet up.

Welcome to The Brotherhood.

Ic:

Name: Lucien Vidisi

Useful skills: Generalization in most skills along with patience.

Weapon of choice: Axes

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: No

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences):

Lucien into a merchant family and raised with an excellent education. Growing sick of his families illicit business's on the side, Lucien ran off into the night to end corruption and lend aid to those who need it. He travels frequently assisting how ever he can in exchange for food and a place to rest.

Pledge: I, Lucien Vidisi, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, Lucien Vidisi, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, Lucien Vidisi, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation.

Ooc:

Mc name: Camilo_Muds

Skype name: Camilomuds

Do you use Hawk's: No

If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): I am but the chances are low, I dislike the way capes look with mods and prefer having skins without capes. I also think minimaps would ruin the RP in some way.

Accepted

Welcome to The Brotherhood.

Send me a pm when you are on so we can meet up.

*Relgard Sintel looks at the poster, tilting his head as he reads the story about the 'tyrant.'.*

"Interesting. I knew the crossbow thing was a good idea. Should be good practice at least." he says to himself, smiling down at the crossbow on his hip which had torn Esllar's throat out such a while ago.

He nails a small note to the paper.

"Painfully obvious who your 'tyrant' is. Good, though, because I can watch your faces when I find you, and the men in black robes come to deal punishment for this transgression. Your little 'brotherhood' will fall in but one fell swoop, and you will all die.

I'm thinking execution, perhaps a crossbow bolt to the throat?

-The 'Tyrant'"

*Relgard Sintel looks at the poster, tilting his head as he reads the story about the 'tyrant.'.*

"Interesting. I knew the crossbow thing was a good idea. Should be good practice at least." he says to himself, smiling down at the crossbow on his hip which had torn Garret's throat out such a while ago.

He nails a small note to the paper.

"Painfully obvious who your 'tyrant' is. Good, though, because I can watch your faces when I find you, and the men in black robes come to deal punishment for this transgression. Your little 'brotherhood' will fall in but one fell swoop, and you will all die.

I'm thinking execution, perhaps a crossbow bolt to the throat?

-The 'Tyrant'"

Garret sees the note and laughes. "Oh how delighted I shall be when I end you," Garret remarks.

((You didn't hit Garret you hit Esllar someone else's character.))

Ic:
Name: John and Aishe Smith (Both are applying)
Race: Elf and Human
Useful skills: John can smith, Aishe can farm. 
Weapon of choice: John utilizes swords and bows, Aishe uses knives. 
Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Not a one. 
Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): John and his wife, Aishe, led a relatively simple life, but they both had succumbed to a bit. The troubles they faced were rather troublesome, and they both grew tired of it. Eventually, they decided to put an end to their troubles, and the troubles of others around them. 
Pledge: *Aishe is rather poorly scrawled under each line with John Smith on it, for he was lacking in space* I, John Smith, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.
And I, John Smith, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.
And I, John Smith, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation. 

Ooc:
Mc name: HarrisonBitzis and ArcturusLight
Skype name: will.forestin and chrisyupp
Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Lacking one, might get it done if it's required at any point. ArcturusLight has one, though: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/73914-first-va-for-fifika/#entry605542
Do you use Hawk's: When it's available, yes. 
If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime):

Ic:

Name: John and Aishe Smith (Both are applying)

Race: Elf and Human

Useful skills: John can smith, Aishe can farm. 

Weapon of choice: John utilizes swords and bows, Aishe uses knives. 

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: Not a one. 

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): John and his wife, Aishe, led a relatively simple life, but they both had succumbed to a bit. The troubles they faced were rather troublesome, and they both grew tired of it. Eventually, they decided to put an end to their troubles, and the troubles of others around them. 

Pledge: *Aishe is rather poorly scrawled under each line with John Smith on it, for he was lacking in space* I, John Smith, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.

And I, John Smith, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.

And I, John Smith, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation. 

Ooc:

Mc name: HarrisonBitzis and ArcturusLight

Skype name: will.forestin and chrisyupp

Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Lacking one, might get it done if it's required at any point. ArcturusLight has one, though: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/73914-first-va-for-fifika/#entry605542

Do you use Hawk's: When it's available, yes. 

Accepted

Pm ingame when it is a good time for us to meet up.

*Symodimi walks by the note and looks at it with a wide smile and pins a note bellow the one left by "The Tyrant".*

I see, you have created an Order that has the same purposes has mine. Now the only thing we can do, is set up an alliance or destroy you. Anyways lad, the second option is quite more, interesting as I don't like seeing copies of what I have created. Unless you give me good reasons not to, I will be destroying your little Brotherhood as well. 

I will be waiting for your respond.

*The note is signed, -A friend or an enemy-. As you look at the end of the note, you see more writing.*

My small yellow pigeon will be flying around where I left you this note, all you have to do is whistle for it, and it will come.