The Brotherhood

*Symodimi walks by the note and looks at it with a wide smile and pins a note bellow the one left by "The Tyrant".*

I see, you have created an Order that has the same purposes has mine. Now the only thing we can do, is set up an alliance or destroy you. Anyways lad, the second option is quite more, interesting as I don't like seeing copies of what I have created. Unless you give me good reasons not to, I will be destroying your little Brotherhood as well. 

I will be waiting for your respond.

*The note is signed, -A friend or an enemy-. As you look at the end of the note, you see more writing.*

My small yellow pigeon will be flying around where I left you this note, all you have to do is whistle for it, and it will come.

*Garret sees the note and attaches another to pigeon*

Allies are the way for us to go. For we have the same ideas in mind,but I can't live with Relgard. As allies we will be able to cooperate, and reach our goal sooner. This could be our chance for us to leave a mark on this world, but maybe we have to do it together. This world is big. You need allies. You see if you fight us, you fight yourself. Plus you have no idea where we live, but I know exactly where you live. Now that is a secret I will keep till death. Unless you force my hand.

*Symodimi sends a note back to Garret*

I am disappointing at the fact that, to convince me, you have to threaten me of revealing to the world where I reside. Well friend, I'd prefer taking this "argument" to another level, instead of sending birds to each other. I'd like to meet you, hopefully we will reach an agreement. Oh, you can bring whatever guards you have if you are, that scared of me. I will bring none, I do not need any since we are "friends". 

Farewell for now friend, the next time we will speak, will be face-to-face. I will be waiting for your respond.

*The note is signed -A friend, or an enemy-.*

*Symodimi sends a note back to Garret*

I am disappointing at the fact that, to convince me, you have to threaten me of revealing to the world where I reside. Well friend, I'd prefer taking this "argument" to another level, instead of sending birds to each other. I'd like to meet you, hopefully we will reach an agreement. Oh, you can bring whatever guards you have if you are, that scared of me. I will bring none, I do not need any since we are "friends". 

Farewell for now friend, the next time we will speak, will be face-to-face. I will be waiting for your respond.

*The note is signed -A friend, or an enemy-.*

*The pigeon returns again.*

I did not mean for it to come across as a threat, but more of I will hold the secret of where you live. Now as for meeting, I believe that is quite necessary, for us.

Ic:
Name: Straton

Race: Elf

Useful skills: Swordsmanship, Archery with a crossbow, creative use of objects, cooking.

Weapon of choice: Knife or sword.

Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: My first occupation, unfortunately, was as a slave. 

Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): I was a child of the age nine where I was sold into forced labour and made to serve any wish that my mistress commanded. I grew older to age twenty-two and began scheming until I had made a suitable plan for revenge and escape. Usually I was thrown into a cell, given some bits and scraps to eat by the guard. By this age, I had built up quite a bit of muscle from my work, so I quickly smashed the guard's face in before throwing him into the cell and locking him in. After that, I decided I wanted to live a better life without anyone holding me down by my neck again.

Pledge: I, _Straton_, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.
And I, _Straton_, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.
And I, _Straton_, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation. 

Ooc:
Mc name: Demonxerov2
Skype name: Demonxerov2
Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75721-pre-purge-dynastys-va/?hl=dynasty I do have thievery and assassination, however I can apply for the rest at a later time.
Do you use Hawk's: No, I use my own custom mod pack. 
If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): Yes.

Ic: 
Name: Kalas
Race: I'm Human
Useful skills: I'm very good with the bow.
Weapon of choice: I prefer my bow, I worked hard for it when I was a little child.
Where have you worked before/Previous guilds: I was part of a Army near Oren, not sure what it was called..
Brief Bio (3-5 sentences): Kalas grew up in The Kingdom of Salvus and has lived there ever since. Back, when he was 10 years old, he got his first weapon for his birthday; his family wasn't so poor but could afford somethings. That weapon has been best buddy's with him for years til now, it was a brown smooth bow. After that day of fortune, he decided to take it outside and create a shooting range to practice and practice. About 8 months later, Kalas, got invited by his Father to go hunting with him for his first time ever. He was over the moon, he has always wanted to pull an arrow to a rabbit's face and feel what its like to kill something alive.

Further on, in his life, there was a big surprise to the family. His Mother adopted a baby wood elf, because it was left on the streets to rotten, so Kalas's Mother took action and brought it in. They all decided to call it Wilf Junior, after his Grandfathers name. Kalas, looked after Wilf very often. They both got attached and got well with each other. Played in the backyard in the day, stayed up all night. They wouldn't know what to do without each other. Ten years after the adoption, his Father and Mother got found dead in an alley way; no one saw what happened however, Kalas didn't know want Wilf to know that there dead, therefore, he told him that they went on Vacation outside Asulon. About four days later, they packed there things because the Council was selling the house to some other family. They both stuck together and started there Long Adventure. And Kalas was determined to find who killed his Parents.
Pledge: I, Kalas, agree to stop tyranny at all costs, to defend those who need it, to not fear those who are threatening the helpless, to follow the masters of The Brotherhood, and to never give up the fight against tyranny. I will fight for peace and justice, not for power.
And I, Kalas, understand that betraying The Brotherhood will result in a penalty based on said crime committed.
And I, Kalas, understand that leaving The Brotherhood will not be taken lightly, unless the masters were aware and notified of the situation. 

Ooc:
Mc name: ItsKalas
Skype name: ItsKalas
Va link (not required, but at least the 3 free evils are recommended): Not yet.
Do you use Hawk's: Yes
If no to Hawk's are you willing to at least get a minimap and the cape mod (might get a cape done sometime): I'm buying a optfine cape soon..

Talon sees the posters about The Brotherhood and stops to read. Seeing the similarity in his own group he decides to send a bird to Garret Baretta. Scribbling some notes on a parchment he attaches it to the foot of his red-tailed hawk and sends it off. The note reads as follows.

"Hello friend, I don't believe we have ever met before but I noticed one of your posters throughout Oren. As I read through I saw a strong similarity between the guild you command and mine. In saying this I would like to offer you an opportunity. As our goals are similar I write to you asking about merging our guilds together to create a stronger foe for those who may challenge us. I can give you almost equal command and second in command at least over all the men and you would decide what rank your men acquire. I wait to here back. Respectfully, Phoenix Commander Ser Talon"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.