Weapons And Armor Guide And Description For Combat Rp.

Jistuma

Maybe you should add something like tomahawks. I've seen plenty of people role play them. They have a lighter ax head than the one-handed battle ax you described, and therefore have an extremely quick attack speed. I think that would be a cool addition to this amazing guide. I'll show a few pictures here so you can get an idea. They are also throw-able, which I'd like to add.

SOG-Specialty-Knives-Tools-F01T-Tactical

tomahawk.jpeg

Here is one showcasing the dual wielding and the speed of the Tomahawk.

Edit: Removed long boring video

Edited by ThePrrroman

Maybe you should add something like tomahawks. I've seen plenty of people role play them. They have a lighter ax head than the one-handed battle ax you described, and therefore have an extremely quick attack speed. I think that would be a cool addition to this amazing guide. I'll show a few pictures here so you can get an idea. They are also throw-able, which I'd like to add.

SOG-Specialty-Knives-Tools-F01T-Tactical

tomahawk.jpeg

Here is one showcasing the dual wielding and the speed of the Tomahawk.

Edit: Removed long boring video

Throwing axes :P, it's there to come.

Throwing axes :P, it's there to come.

Yeah, but in your post about Throwing axes, you should tell about how they can be used in close quarters effectively.... I play too much Assassin's Creed III. XD

I agree with the Tomahawk-esque guide being published. It's a versatile tool that many use at the moment, favoring the weapon from the heavy battleaxe.

To evaluate on my slingshot suggestion:
One. Great guide this helps new players a lot.

Two. To add to this guide I think slingshots could be added.

They are extremely portable, can shoot almost anything (rocks, metal balls, and I have seen even arrows,etc.)

They are cheap, somebody could make a slingshot out of two sticks, so it is recomended to buy one with hard wood/metal/ anything durable. 

To evaluate on my slingshot suggestion:

One. Great guide this helps new players a lot.

Two. To add to this guide I think slingshots could be added.

They are extremely portable, can shoot almost anything (rocks, metal balls, and I have seen even arrows,etc.)

They are cheap, somebody could make a slingshot out of two sticks, so it is recomended to buy one with hard wood/metal/ anything durable. 

There is no rubber on the server, nor any elastic materials which would be made to be maleable as well. Without it, the slingshot doesn't work, and as such, can not exist. If you can find me a material which can be used in the slingshot I will add it.

Do you think I might be able to help with the definitions of bread? my character uses a stale bagette as his main weapon.

Do you think I might be able to help with the definitions of bread? my character uses a stale bagette as his main weapon.

Quite pleased to know of someone who would help me with such a powerful weapon :P

Yes I would like your help, even if those are just sort of jokes, I would still want them included.

I believe the flails should be included on this. Preferably higher priority than pillows and melons, if you will.

Wow. Fantastic guide, absolutely flawless. Great job going into detail with each specific weapon.

Everyone should read this guide.