The Decolion Reformation

hypercrit

*a poster is pinned up to a noticeboard, covered by a few other useless posters, designed purely for the purpose for hiding the real one. The writing is written in thick black ink, in cursive. The page is covered in small wilting roses, whatever that might mean*

-The Decolion Reformation-

“If you’re reading this, if you’re alive today, then you must know about Oren. About the White Rose. The Flays. You know about them, don’t you? You do. The countless murders, their connection with the Emperor. Haven’t you ever wanted to rise up? Have a purpose? Do something? Save the innocents that you see dying everyday? Fill out this form below, but hide it in some fashion. I would suggest going with the old, ‘Lost Dog’ cover. Make it look like something inconspicuous. You can be anything in this reformation, a soldier for us, a man of tactics, a man of knowledge and a man of power. We all have the same enemy, don’t we? Aren’t we sick of this? With sufficient manpower, sufficient weapons, and sufficient knowledge, we can do it! I’m trying to gather all like-minded thinkers, all the warriors. No more oppression! No more! No more!

-H”

*a form is attached below, with a few basic details to fill out*

Name :

Fighting ability :

A brief autobiography, so we can slot you in, giving you a role in the Reformation :

Why do you want to be part of the Reformation? :

Do you swear undying loyalty to us? :

Where is a location we can meet? :

*the form ends, there are a few of them pinned onto the original poster for you to fill out*

Ford just laughs at seeing the poster, pinned to the noticeboard of Malinor. He just laughs.

By the human docks, a young man can be seen accompanied by others bearing the tabbard of the White Rose, loading large staves of wood onto a nearby supply boat. He peruses the notice board and rubs his pointed chin whilst remarking to his comrades: "That's bothersome. We'll require even more wood for pikes now."

Viyr looks up at the poster, being drawn in by the roses, then ignores it because he can't read.

Jullius laughs, seeing the poster. It has been his firm belief for a long time that Oren is an unstoppable force, and the idea of a petty rebellion is apparently humorous to him. This is obvious, for as he stands by the sign he has himself a good and much needed laugh, spanning a few minutes.

"To threaten the Emperors peace -and- The White Rose all in the same poster! Even indirectly, how droll!"

Jullius inhales through his nostrils before emitting a heavy sigh. He turns swiftly on his heel, resumes his upright and attentive posture and strolls off shortly after, still under the impression that a successful rebellion taking place within the Empire is the epitome of ludicrousness.

A mysterious hooded figure approaches the notice board, hearing of this organization by word of mouth. Nothing more. He approaches indiscreetly, plastering a parchment near the original poster.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Name : Timothy Chives

Fighting ability : Master Assassin, swordsman, and agile as a Cat-person.

A brief autobiography, so we can slot you in, giving you a role in the Reformation : I am Timothy, and I have had it with these oppressive White DAISIES! They burned down my village, pillaged everything and used the children's skulls as DRINKING CUPS! They took my family from me... and I will get them back for this. I will have my revenge on all the evils they bring upon the world. In the words of Malin, 'I'll rip their c-ocks off'.

Why do you want to be part of the Reformation? : To bring down these terrible White Weeds. They need to be stopped before they conquer the entire WORLD!

Do you swear undying loyalty to us? : Of course. Forever and always, me and the Reformation.

Where is a location we can meet? : Sarkozy's bar. I hear its a safe place, away from the prying eyes of Oren and the evil Off-White Flowers.

I await your word. For the Reformation!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The hooded figure makes his way off quickly, hunching over as his body seemingly convulses.

...He was holding back a fit of laughter.

Babalouche stumbles upon the notice...

Babalouche has trouble reading. But there's one thing he's good at. And that's magic. He begans to scrawl out a form, eager to demonstrate his skills. He fails to understand how to write proper English and in context as he is not all well in the head, but he gives his best. Looking for his true passion, his only love, to destroy flay, he writes with fury.

(Mood music

)

Name :babalouche the wizard.

Fighting ability :  around 4. my favorite spell is ice beam as it can do critical damage to the roses and i am great mage, mage can do push up card trick flight and swimming.

A brief autobiography, so we can slot you in, giving you a role in the Reformation : babalouche born in the great barrier reef of malinor. babalouche awoke with fright; fright had eaten babalouche! it was flay man group which had peed in babalouche corrupting the city. the tnt exploded and everywhere came baba and louche. so babalouche had one goal. beat the baddies. smoke the skunks. cut the cheese, eat the beef, and become king mage. so babalouche first focused on core

60 reps of sit ups no assist

this made babalouche a lover, not a fighter. next, push up

12 push up in row. this was arduous  only GRAYHAMMER could do pushup of 12, but babalouche was a wizard. little pixie dust, lil something something and babalouche did the deed.

then came bulgarian squat; 2 rep 2 chains. creatine brotherhood taught him the true way.

good on babalouche he was strong. but was he smart? so babalouche read books. books of all colors, blue, black, green. now babalouche was ready. babalouche went to big flay

"hey you big flay get up and get active."

big flay began to "burp". babalouche thought quite rude. then big flay took off and made the babe babalouche slave.

​babalouche............swore vengeance.

Why do you want to be part of the Reformation? : sometimes u just gotta baba. sometimes you just gotta louche. you know, at the end of the day, people call me -babalouche-. but i'm more then that. i'm a wizard. and i'm here to stop evil flay man group and the rascal rose. murder is against the law. and i am the law. *babalouche makes a sneering :> face*

Do you swear undying loyalty to us? : oh yes if theres one thing a babalouche does, its a lil something like r-e-s-p-e-ct respect. i can be a big dog, or a lil puppy. and this dog's loyal.

Where is a location we can meet? : i'm an orc slave right now i was sold to slavery by blak' gorkil. so you'll need talk to yak'lur and help loosen chains.

*the form ends, there are a few of them pinned onto the original poster for you to fill out*

Babalouche slips the note on a bird. Noticing that a few Orcs have spotted Babalouche's seditious activity, Babalouche plays it cool. 

12-Jay-Z-Bop.gif

He worries that his poor english will be lost in translation, though.

Nalro Grayhammer, after performing a successful 12 push-ups senses a disturbance in the Force. He ignores it.

Shhh young one, Babalouche has spoken.

HXvYa.gif

Shh, no tears. Only dreams now.

"Hyperio checks that no one is around first, and goes to collect the forms. He pockets them swiftly, and walks away. He will get in contact with the people if he deems them good for the cause"

Chrisdena stops, looking at the board filled with flyers. One spots her attention, her blue eyes lowers as she reads it. She shakes her head, frowning deeply. "I've seen many of these in my hundreds of years of living..." She pokes the parchment flyer, "Even in the old days of Aegis... Many groups were formed, and many failed to fight Undead, Orcs, and various racial battles. May the Almighty watch over this one, and may Aeriel bless them with her love." Chrisdena grips tighter onto her golden staff, heading away from the board. "I'm always keeping my eyes on the Innocent. The duty of an Ascended..." she whispered to herself, vanishing into the crowd of people.

Khel stops seeing the poster and lets out laughs. He walks over to a poster which lies in malinor and rips it down, crumbling it into a nice wad. As tosses it into the water near the dock it begins to slowly melt away to nothing

"Another one"

He says under his breath, his voice now rich with irritation 

Kalenz approaches the notice and frowns intently. He studies it for about two moments before beginning to mutter to himself. The high elf procures an iron and lustrous pin from his robes and slowly begins to trace words upon the bottom of the poster poster. Red writing seems to slowly form from glowing threads which run down the pin and settle upon the parchment; soon the writing becomes evident.

This is unintelligent.

Kalenz then takes a sharp breath and regards the glowing writing. Subsequently twitches and slowly begins to stroll off.

Verden looks over the poster carefully, his eyes squinting at the words before sighing in aggravation, "If these groups would stop doing idiotic things like this then they wouldn't be killed off every ten minutes."

Hyperio sighs and rips the posters down, seeing that the response to them had been unsatisfactory. He had found other ways to accomplish this, better ways. He pulls the two forms out of his pocket and throws them to the wind.

"Better no one know my face. Better... inconspicuous."

(( Can someone close this topic? My character found a better way to do what he needs, and decided to scrap the idea. Can it be moved to inactive guilds?))