The Salvus Shield

Redbaron™

MC name : x_Vinny_x

RP name : Vincent Cinardo

Reason for joining? Vincent writes, " Before setting off to Anthos, I used to be a shield. I fought in about 2 or 3 wars. I cannot quite remember. I resigned to settle down, maybe start a new life. But I figured out my life was pretty empty without the shields. They felt like a family to me. Plus, the art of war is my passion. So, I would like to join back. Maybe with perseverance, I can work to become a powerful addition to the shields!" 

Weapon of choice?  Vincent writes, " I favor blunt weapons, preferably a warhammer."  

Are you a citizen of Oren? "Yes."

Do you have a criminal record? "I have never been convicted of a crime." 

Vincent looks over the application for any spelling errors. He then sends it to Lancel by seagull.

OOC: Skype name? sirgvincent.

MC name : x_Vinny_x

RP name : Vincent Cinardo

Reason for joining? Vincent writes, " Before setting off to Anthos, I used to be a shield. I fought in about 2 or 3 wars. I cannot quite remember. I resigned to settle down, maybe start a new life. But I figured out my life was pretty empty without the shields. They felt like a family to me. Plus, the art of war is my passion. So, I would like to join back. Maybe with perseverance, I can work to become a powerful addition to the shields!" 

Weapon of choice?  Vincent writes, " I favor blunt weapons, preferably a warhammer."  

Are you a citizen of Oren? "Yes."

Do you have a criminal record? "I have never been convicted of a crime." 

Vincent looks over the application for any spelling errors. He then sends it to Lancel by seagull.

OOC: Skype name? sirgvincent.

*Posts seal of acceptance onto a letter*

"Welcome back." - Lancel

"(( I joined in rp, and am an initiate, do i need to fill out a form here as well and I was in the "inspection line Thingy" but crashed and had to leave anyway, so I hope i didn't miss anything of importance!))"

Application

MC name : Kyle4924

RP name : Lucien Valus

Reason for joining? I, Lucien Valus wish to gain knowledge and skill in the art of war and combat. I want to help my beautiful city of Salvus and the Prince Lancel along with His Imperial Majesty Godfrey. The Shields are a highly respected and properly organized military force and is skilled in combat and I wish to join and fight amongst your ranks.

Weapon of choice? I like to use a sword but will use a bow if needed.

Are you a citizen of Oren? Aye

Do you have a criminal record? Nay

OOC: Skype name? Kyle4924

OOC: Skin link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lotc-lucien-valus/

Application

MC name :

RP name : Elros Leydon

Reason for joining? I seek action. I would like to protect Salvus and Oren with my life

Weapon of choice? Short Sword

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes

OOC: Skype name? preston.humes

OOC: Skin link http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6

OOC: If you are new to the server, or still an unlearned rper, please read this for guidelines on weapon RP to better yourself and make sure you're prepared for the type of RP you get as a Shield.  

http://tinyurl.com/bjbb3tj

Application

MC name :

RP name : Elros Leydon

Reason for joining? I seek action. I would like to protect Salvus and Oren with my life

Weapon of choice? Short Sword

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes

OOC: Skype name? preston.humes

OOC: Skin link http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6

OOC: If you are new to the server, or still an unlearned rper, please read this for guidelines on weapon RP to better yourself and make sure you're prepared for the type of RP you get as a Shield.  

http://tinyurl.com/bjbb3tj

*Posts seal of acceptance, as well directions*

"Seek us our in Kingston, Salvus."

Application

MC name : Everman111

RP name : Hetto

Reason for joining? I will not lie to you about my reasons of enlistment. I have longed dreamed of a fields of wheat glittering in the morning sun and the sunrise hiding behind a passive windmill constructed by my hands. I have dreamed this since Aegis and I wish to aquire it as a freeman and no servant to a lord. Joining the Shields will ensure I come about the mina to purchase my land and aid the country and community I shall be settling in at the same instant. Kingdoms will come and fall but I will serve yours loyally until that day when our arms must be thrown down beside its ruins and we must move on or die within its memory.

Weapon of choice? A bastard sword. It is as long as that of a great sword but as light as a long sword permitting it's user to switch between the two when it is needed to stick a enemy.

Are you a citizen of Oren? Yes I am a registered class B citizen of the Kingdom of Oren.

Do you have a criminal record? No, I have never forsaken my morals or over stepped my boundaries layed out to me by the superiors or current nation of residents nor do I plan on doing either.

(OOC)

Skype Name: None yet. (will get one.)

Skin Link: Will post later if needed. (My computer with my only copy of the skin is broken. I have to fix it sometime to get it.)

Application

MC name : Kyle4924

RP name : Lucien Valus

Reason for joining? I, Lucien Valus wish to gain knowledge and skill in the art of war and combat. I want to help my beautiful city of Salvus and the Prince Lancel along with His Imperial Majesty Godfrey. The Shields are a highly respected and properly organized military force and is skilled in combat and I wish to join and fight amongst your ranks.

Weapon of choice? I like to use a sword but will use a bow if needed.

Are you a citizen of Oren? Aye

OOC: Skype name? Kyle4924

OOC: Skin link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lotc-lucien-valus/

*Lucien reposts his application to join the shields due to continued recruitment*

(( The skin link is ment to say uniform link xD  oops ))

*Posts seal of acceptances on each application that has been handed in.*

*letter is sent to Ser Captain Darius Drakon The bloodsword*

Dear Ser

I am writing to report Samuel Kah oh acting Suspiciously within the land of Salvus. After following me around for a fair while I stopped him and queried him when he claimed he found the wrong person so I questioned him further a muttered to me words about vengeance I assume upon another shield, He then ran off. I caught him again acting the innocent in the bakery of which he supposedly gave me his name after asking him, though there is a chance he lied, but claimed he was called Samuel kah. He wore green over clothing with a white under shirt,  and his face was manly covered! I wish to report this to avoid harm of any man, women or shields within Salvus. 

Sincerely Jacob Skulback

MC name : maskman2303

RP name : Edward Flames

Reason for joining? I need a job, I also thought that this could be a way to serve the Emperor.

Weapon of choice? Spear

Are you a citizen of Oren?((I applied not long ago, waiting for acceptance))

Do you have a criminal record? No

OOC: Skype name? ((rather keep that private))

OOC: Uniform link; put this one if accepted. http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=aebi46&s=6