[Lore] Racial Bread Lore

Volutional

This is really great and all, but to be honest, I don't see why it's necessary to put this through the Lore Team... Wouldn't each race just naturally do this, as this is how they live and how they would develop their own styles based on the world around them? Just in case it really is necessary, +1.

immersed in bread lool

I'm liking the look of this. Might want to check it with the orcs, dwarves, humans, halflings and elves though.

-Love to make Bread!!!!-

Just a tid bit idea, given certain races might use different ingredients

Human Bread

Ranges from plain old wheat to encrusted with cheeses. Humans tend to try almost everything with their breads. But generally avoid herbs save for garlic.

Dwarven Bread

Rare but usually cultured with barley and plain wheat. Often found torn in half and stuffed with goodies of mushrooms, meats, and a heavy gravy to satisfy a horde of hungry dwarves for a fast lunch!

Orc Bread

Usually Shamans grind bones to add to the flour to make supposed strength food! Usually for traveling warbands or scouts.

Elven Bread

To die for, in flavor and smells. Herbs from all over are found in different type of bread. The elves may not admit to it, but they stole the idea of decorating breads with cheese from the humans. Though they out class any race with their wide variety of breads from soft and light with tea, to delicious dense bread to go with jams.

Added MORE! - Updated

Halfling Bread

Ales and Brews give their breads a bump of flavor not found anywhere else. Sometimes they use seeds such as Sunflower seeds and cracked wheat.

-Love to make Bread!!!!-

Just a tid bit idea, given certain races might use different ingredients

Human Bread

Ranges from plain old wheat to encrusted with cheeses. Humans tend to try almost everything with their breads. But generally avoid herbs save for garlic.

Dwarven Bread

Rare but usually cultured with barley and plain wheat. Often found torn in half and stuffed with goodies of mushrooms, meats, and a heavy gravy to satisfy a horde of hungry dwarves for a fast lunch!

Orc Bread

Usually Shamans grind bones to add to the flour to make supposed strength food! Usually for traveling warbands or scouts.

Elven Bread

To die for, in flavor and smells. Herbs from all over are found in different type of bread. The elves may not admit to it, but they stole the idea of decorating breads with cheese from the humans. Though they out class any race with their wide variety of breads from soft and light with tea, to delicious dense bread to go with jams.

Great contribution, added and credited!

I'm liking the look of this. Might want to check it with the orcs, dwarves, humans, halflings and elves though.

I'll give their Nation leaders a quick PM.

I like it. The one claiming dwarves don't have wheat are wrong, fyi.

I'm okay with the idea, but I'm still going to RP my sweet bread as sweet bread X3

Eh, for what it's worth, I've always RP'd Dwarven bread as something of a flat-bread like Non or Pita. Basically what Ventusyr said.