A note falls from a rooftop and lands at your feet. Confused you pick it up.

((People who have no intention on killing (People who are not "Determined") would not receive this note))

We have seen the determination in your heart and mind.

You are a deadly Warrior

But you wish to take it further? You wish to kill for money perhaps?

Well you have drawn the right people

In our dealings we do not kill for pleasure. We kill because we must. So that the rotten people in this land are dead and the people who wish them dead are free.

We are the Assassin's Guild

"A brotherhood bound by blood"

We welcome you with open arms if you wish to join us,

It is a dangerous life, but you will have your brothers to guide you

Upon further enquiry you are approached in a dark alleyway by a man dressed in white and a dark but rather regal purple. He begins to speak.

I am here to speak with you about our Brotherhood.

Ranks:

Grand Master

The head of the Brotherhood, everything passes through him. Contacts, Targets. Everything.

He is the top mentor which all of the Assassins go to to seek advise and tips.

He leads the Guild with an Iron fist ensuring that there are no spies or anything in his Organisation

Assassino

Highest ranking Assassin other than the Grand Master.

These Assassins may go on the most difficult jobs and are there to help mentor the newer recruits and Guide them along the path.

Marauder

Each Marauder is in charge of a group of Coroners and their Initiates.

Marauders are a key point in the Guild they are the arm in which moves the sword.

They are sent on missions which they can either do alone or get help from their group

Coroner

The Coroners are in charge of 2 Initiates, who they must keep in line and help.

It is their job to detect spies or any suspicious activity and report it to the Grand Master.

Initiate

The Initiates have 1 foot into the guild.

They are trusted but they are still being watched by their Coroner leader.

They must fill out contracts and seek help and advice from the Guild Master.

Recruit

The Recruits are the rookies to the guild. Everybody has to start out from somewhere.

The Recruits aren't told a lot and don't really do much.

They must take at least one set of training before they move up to the Initiate rank and are initiated into the guild.

You will start out as a Recruit and work your way through the Guild becoming a more deadly Assassin as you go

We also recruit:

Messengers

Spies

at this time.

We are waiting... and watching

So if you wish to join

or If you seek information

send a bird to our Grandmaster at this address:

*An address is written here*

((Watty_Banker))

IF YOU NEED SOMEONE DEAD SEND ME A BIRD

((Message on here not in the server))

Edited by Watty_Banker

((Just a note, you can't really say "only people who want to join get this letter", because they wouldn't know that they want to join if they don't know about the guild's existence in the first place.))

((Just a note, you can't really say "only people who want to join get this letter", because they wouldn't know that they want to join if they don't know about the guild's existence in the first place.))

((True I missed that logic there :L

Now to stare at your signature))

[[it seems a bit power-gamey that the moment the person finishes reading the letter, a gust of wind happens to blow in the correct direction, moving the paper into an updraft that was coincidentally positioned near the receiver, and away.]]

Dyn looks at the note before tearing it up and throwing it away. "Trying to make a list of assassins for them to kill? Well, not getting me."

[[it seems a bit power-gamey that the moment the person finishes reading the letter, a gust of wind happens to blow in the correct direction, moving the paper into an updraft that was coincidentally positioned near the receiver, and away.]]

((Dude.. I don't control the wind ;) ))

Luke looks at the note: "This is perfect, just what I need." 

((You said knights, guards and sheriffs... Why would a simple halfling or a fat bourgeois or a bishop be invited? Oh and it is entirely possible to edit a topic title, just click edit topic then click full editing or more options. Then browse up and you can find an editable title. I hope it helped.))

((You said knights, guards and sheriffs... Why would a simple halfling or a fat bourgeois or a bishop be invited?))

((*sighs "It says chosen so its obviously people who they have been watching and believe would join))

((*sighs "It says chosen so its obviously people who they have been watching and believe would join))

((But you stated on the topic that only knights, sheriffs and guards never were. "chosen." Anyways, please read the part I typed about editing the topic title.))

((But you stated on the topic that only knights, sheriffs and guards never were. "chosen." Anyways, please read the part I typed about editing the topic title.))

((I can't find the edit topic button))

((Okay, let's stop the OOC. Seriously though, cut down on the powergaming/Meta in this post. Keep it reasonable, people.))

-Majora looks over the letter in boredom, her feet coming to rest upon the stuff corpse of a kneeling halfling a bit away from her arm chair. reaching out she casually cups a wine glass, setting it to her lips for a quick drink before speaking.- "Well, this will quickly be stomped out..." she chortles.

Idelmar receives the note and burns it, making sure that the ashes are used to fertilize some tomatoes.

Dion picks up the note, raising a brow as he begins to read, then shaking his head slowly as he begins to laugh with a sly tone. "N' t'ey t'ink they's gon' git somewhere.." he says, then showing it to his 'brother' Mason as they both laugh. " 'Assassins'.. T'ey always git tha' hands real dirteh.." he says with his un-educated speech. He drops that note, letting it be picked it up by the wind and drifting some place besides back to it's owner. Dion then starting into a sprint as he glances back at his flowing cyan cape, his breathing slightly regulated by the leather mask lying over his mouth.