[Lore] Redstone Tattoos

I personally like the idea of it. This could bring new oppurtunities for rp instead of someone carving a sketchy looking scar into there arms of what they represent they could use a redstone tatoo. Say for example they are devout followers of Iblees and want to bear his symbol they just get the glowing tatoo instead of a scar :)

I personally like the idea of it. This could bring new oppurtunities for rp instead of someone carving a sketchy looking scar into there arms of what they represent they could use a redstone tatoo. Say for example they are devout followers of Iblees and want to bear his symbol they just get the glowing tatoo instead of a scar :)

exactly! except with my religeon...

Its interesting, but I don't see much point in it.

Well not everything HAS to have a point sometimes it can just to make things a little bit more fun even though we are in a role play server not everything always to have a point

I think I'd like this to be implimented. I'd get one IC because I'd think it'd make me closer and more in-tuned to The Rhun.

I think I'd like this to be implimented. I'd get one IC because I'd think it'd make me closer and more in-tuned to The Rhun.

You would have to get it from me though.

This is a really great Idea. Powerful orcs would get them before wars ((If we somehow got access to them through RP)) To show their strength in battle.

I like this! Something interesting to have, but there's a drawback!

Good idea, Quav :)

I think the idea of a glowing tattoo is cool.

The Doomforged already have flesh runes, which are glowing scars or runes. Perhaps change their color so noone is confused?

flesh runes are colored Blue, Red and Gold.

Sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid, but what if we had a redstone tattoo that ran from palm to palm across our back and arms? Would we be able to in RP, use our bodies to complete redstone circuits for short periods of time? That'd be interesting and seemingly well-balanced in RP. I've been thinking and to be honest, I'd like to see this developed a bit more before being accepted. Maybe by adding some positive effect that makes us feel special. The glowing effect to me seems to be more of a negative effect. If you are out at night it'd be more attention-grabbing than a torch and may be the cause of unwanted attention. As for the pulsing with the heartbeat, I think it'd be a tad strange, don't you think? Just walking down the Anthos Highway at night with some buddies and they all look at you funny because your tattoo is glowing. It makes you feel a bit like Rudolph.

The Doomforged already have flesh runes, which are glowing scars or runes. Perhaps change their color so noone is confused?

It'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

Sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid, but what if we had a redstone tattoo that ran from palm to palm across our back and arms? Would we be able to in RP, use our bodies to complete redstone circuits for short periods of time? That'd be interesting and seemingly well-balanced in RP. I've been thinking and to be honest, I'd like to see this developed a bit more before being accepted. Maybe by adding some positive effect that makes us feel special. The glowing effect to me seems to be more of a negative effect. If you are out at night it'd be more attention-grabbing than a torch and may be the cause of unwanted attention. As for the pulsing with the heartbeat, I think it'd be a tad strange, don't you think? Just walking down the Anthos Highway at night with some buddies and they all look at you funny because your tattoo is glowing. It makes you feel a bit like Rudolph.

1st question: no, the redstone tattoo is bound into the skin, unless you bore two redstone circuts into your skin, than you could not complete a redstone circuit with your body.

2nd question: the reason there is a [WIP] tag on my post, is because it is a work in progress, and I plan to add a tad bit more to it before I am done.

3rd question: I created adverse affect to steer people away from getting these tattoos, for they are literaly glowing tattoos ((like from avatar)), and as stated in the comments above, many people want these, WITH the adverse affects, imagine how many would want them without the adverse affects.

4th question: The entire point of these tattoos is to be glowing!

5th question: Yes, I do find the glowing with the pulse to be strange, but yet, I added that affect so that it would add a bit of strangeness to it, something more obscure than a normal glowing tattoo.

6th question: Why would someone get a special tattoo that glows, as oppose to a normal tattoo, that does not glow, if they were worried about getting attention?

I am very aware of flesh runes, and yet, I do not intend on changing the color of redstone tattoos.