A Hooded man dressed in blue and white approaches the poster smirking

Competition? Aught to be fun.

He then leaves leaving the poster as it is

Cerene spies the poster and begins to laugh aloud.

"What does this make, seven assassin guilds? Or eight? Haven't done anything frightening yet."

Cerene spies the poster and begins to laugh aloud.

"What does this make, seven assassin guilds? Or eight? Haven't done anything frightening yet."

The hooded man watches Cerene smirking as he mocks the Scorpions

I don't think he realizes who he is mocking.

*Ike looks at the poster writing a reply*

"Scorpion I have helped ye and hope that we can co-work together now. I will meet you in private as I am heavily wanted"

Agile walks down the streets of the docks, hood casting a shadow on his face leaving but a cleanly shaven chin visible. He takes a bite of his apple as he glances to his left, eyes narrowed. A poster stands pinned to the wall of the building, quickly reading it before stifling laughter. "They must be experts in getting caught more than any other aspect of their careers." 

Agile then walks off, taking a last bite of his apple before hurling it at the poster, leaving a wet stain of apple along the parchment.

*Han eyes the poster scratching his crimson red bandana covering his mouth as he murmurs..

"Great...another band of fools wanting to get their hands dirty... No matter.. Hopefully this one can actually bring death to the shields.."

*Han then reaches his hand up to pull down his bandana momentarily, revealing a pasty white area that hasn't seen sun in years. He clears his throat and spits a brownish loogie onto the poster*

((on phone. Sorry for lack of editing))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.