The Emerald Rangers

Moot

((Mc name:)) corlark

((Skype:)) corlark123

Name: Corlark

Race: Human

Brief description of yourself: Young man, roughly 6'1". Very protective, and quiet. Can be overly trusting at times. Strong upper body.
Combat experience: Fought in the arenas where he grew up, also slew monsters that attacked his family.

Other skills: Very strong lumberjacking skills. Doesnt speak much, but when he does, it's usually for problem solving.

Any other info: 

Mc name) hockeyguy16627

Name William Fredrick

Age 24

Race human

From the north good fighter kind loyle

yes fought the elf in the elf war and the undead yesterday

other skills farming fighting

Skype hockeyguy16627

Raptor

Forum Moderator Comment

Don't double post. Edit your post next time.

((Mc name: aquaticsunnymoss))

((Skype: mnoco7))

Name: My name is Maletone

Race: I am a Human for all I know

Brief description of yourself: I am a Military man always have been probably always will be for some reason, Im a nice person but I do recommend ye don't get on my bad side in appearance I am a good 6'4-6'5 A beard and long brown hair.
Combat experience: I have served in the following: Sentinels of Malinor, The Imperial dragon guard, The shields, The Bronte Army(Was an officer in that) and many more that I nae can remember

Other skills: I am skilled with a bow and arrow I do prefer the sword most times but Both I can use in almost any situation I have trained 21 times in counting I believe (pretty much 1-2 for each group) I have been in 21 battles too at the age of twenty eight so I am a well rounded warrior

Any other info: I punched toveah goldman for trying to kidnap the prince.... that Is about it without me taking hours to write out me whole life story.

((Mc name: aquaticsunnymoss))

((Skype: mnoco7))

Name: My name is Maletone

Race: I am a Human for all I know

Brief description of yourself: I am a Military man always have been probably always will be for some reason, Im a nice person but I do recommend ye don't get on my bad side in appearance I am a good 6'4-6'5 A beard and long brown hair.

Combat experience: I have served in the following: Sentinels of Malinor, The Imperial dragon guard, The shields, The Bronte Army(Was an officer in that) and many more that I nae can remember

Other skills: I am skilled with a bow and arrow I do prefer the sword most times but Both I can use in almost any situation I have trained 21 times in counting I believe (pretty much 1-2 for each group) I have been in 21 battles too at the age of twenty eight so I am a well rounded warrior

Any other info: I punched toveah goldman for trying to kidnap the prince.... that Is about it without me taking hours to write out me whole life story.

Hadrian sends word for the applicant, for further interview.

((Mc name:)) xXBegginBobXx

((Skype:)) xxbegginbobxx

Name: Gustaf Muskeln

Brief description of yourself: A large male with muscles the size of pumpkins, easily intimidating to the untrained eye.
Combat experience:  I have fought off 2 Orks and slaughtered many monsters.

Other skills: Can carry large and heavy objects, good at finding things. 

Any other info: Love good RP.

((Mc name:)) epix37

((Skype:)) epix37

Name: Edward Watson

Brief description of yourself: I am a young man from the distant town of Overton. I grew up in a family of farmers and hunters, so I know my way around a forest, and I can use a bow well enough. I am an amateur bard; however, it doesn't provide enough income to buy new supplies when needed, so I am trying to become an Emerald Ranger both to support myself and give back my services to the citizens.
Combat experience: I have no experience in combat, but I grew up hunting and killing intruding beasts on my family's farm.

Other skills: I play the lute well and I am a decent singer. That's good for morale, I guess.

Any other info: I was given this form and information by one Ranger Org, if that benefits him in any way...

((Mc name:)) epix37

((Skype:)) epix37

Name: Edward Watson

Brief description of yourself: I am a young man from the distant town of Overton. I grew up in a family of farmers and hunters, so I know my way around a forest, and I can use a bow well enough. I am an amateur bard; however, it doesn't provide enough income to buy new supplies when needed, so I am trying to become an Emerald Ranger both to support myself and give back my services to the citizens.

Combat experience: I have no experience in combat, but I grew up hunting and killing intruding beasts on my family's farm.

Other skills: I play the lute well and I am a decent singer. That's good for morale, I guess.

Any other info: I was given this form and information by one Ranger Org, if that benefits him in any way...

Hadrian sends a Ranger to find this man, and bring him to Baile for further interview.

((Mc name:)) hockeyguy16627

Name:Greg Mike hunt

Race:Human

Brief description of yourself:My family is from the north. I am interested in helping your town. Really good fighter loyal will do anything. 
Combat experience:  Good with a  bow and a long shord

Other skills:Commanding, leading people

Any other info:my skype name is hockeyguy16627

((Mc name:)) mbulldogs52

((Skype:)) mike.hollingsworth74

Name: Bast Kovines

Race: Elf

Brief description of yourself: I was separated form my parents, and I am just a kid trying to survive.
Combat experience: Skilled in archery. Weak with a sword.

Other skills: Fishing.

Any other info: I am a loyal elf, trying to survive.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.