New Emanations Across The Void

Alan

187_p6z86rhdcs.jpg

Over a year has passed since the mysterious messages transcribed by the mages of the world were decoded ((Prior thread)), and the wonder of their meanings has all but dissipated. Now, when all has supposedly settled, another state of possession has suddenly taken over the minds and actions of magic users, their eyes once again glowing, as they write yet another message for the people of Anthos to discover. While everyone races to understand the meaning of the third message, the magic adepts theorize a source, and perhaps the possibility of coming together to triangulate it...

{t, t:ªô ñ.t:c .ø,}
[. ‘n, £,.ªº ƒª,, t, di:nôƒ‘iô ‘ƒ t, .düºº ƒª‘ñ t, ,ü,º ‘ƒ t, ö.ª£º]
[:£ :º .º :£ û.º]
[t, i:øe£ .nô i:øe£º .nô i:øe£:æ ‘ƒ t,:ª êª:n,º ƒª,, t,:ª º:øe£| t.£ t,ü ñ.ü di:nô ‘t,ªº]
[û.ª .nô ô:º“n:‘n .ø.:n º“øø,º£º :£º,iƒ| .nô t, i:n, :º ñ.ô, .º .n “nc‘“n£.di, º,ª:,º ‘ƒ ö‘:n£º| .ii :n c‘nƒi:c£ û:t t,:ª ƒ,ii‘ûº]
[.ii û:,iô:æ t,:ª i.û]

OOC:
For those who don't know, this is the third message in a series, and there are a few more to come, so be sure to keep watch on this thread! The next few will not take so long to release, I assure you. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I advise taking a look at the thread linked in the opening paragraph, but if you missed it here it is again!

Vanir pulls out his notebook and flips to the key he developed long ago after noting one of the new messages that was scrawled all over.  After a few minutes of intense scribbling and concentration, he has the solution before him.  He knows what it says...but not what it means.  Not yet.

THE THIRD MATHIC AGE

A ONE TEARS FREE THE BLINDFOLD OF THE ABYSS FROM THE EYES OF THE PARTS
IT IS AS IT WAS
THE LIGHT AND LIGHTS AND LIGHTING OF THEIR SHRINE FREE THEIR SIGHT, THAT THEY MAY BLIND OTHERS
WAR AND DISUNION AGAIN SUGGESTS ITSELF, AND THE LINE IS MADE AS AN UNCOUNTABLE SERIES OF POINTS, ALL IN CONFLICT WITH THEIR FELLOWS
ALL WIELDING THEIR LAW

Writing it down in solitude, he immediately lines it up next to the others and racks his brain upon the meaning of this.  He is certain that it links to a specific ruin, and the shrine only cements his feelings about that.  Snapping his book shut, he leaps up and begins to walk at a brisk pace towards where he knows the shrine lies.

Nalro watches Farren as he begins chiseling strange non-runic symbols into some stone. He takes out his notebook from last time and begins to decode the message.

THE THIRD MATHIC AGE:
THE ONE TEARS FREE THE BLINDFOLD OF THE ABYSS FROM THE EYES OF THE PARTS.
IT IS AS IT WAS.
THE LIGHT AND LIGHTS AND LIGHTING OF THEIR SHRINES FREE THEIR SIGHT, THAT THEY MAY BLIND OTHERS.
WAR AND DISUNION AGAIN SUGGESTS ITSELF, AND THE LINE IS MADE AS AN UNCOUNTABLE SERIES OF POINTS, ALL IN CONFLICT WIH THEIR FELLOWS.
ALL WIELDING THEIR LAW.

((Damn it, Vanir.))

((Wow you guys are fast.))

((We solved the last ones, so it was much easier than the first one.))

((We solved the last ones, so it was much easier than the first one.))

((I was racing like crazy to get in there first.  That was fun.  I'm still missing three letters on my key, though - same for you?))

Ambros wakes up from his dreamless slumber, a puddle of droll had accumulated in the center of his desk.  Rubbing sleep out of his eyes he looks across the expansive table of mahogany to find it in an absolute clutter, more so than it usually would have been in.  All across the desk lays papers of arcanic circles and magical diagrams.  If this was not unusual enough, scrawled across every single one of them was the same cryptic message.  The Guild had made little sense of these markings thus far, and such symbols corrupted the college walls with their mockingly confusing aura.

His upper lip twitching his face met the desk once again, in a slobbery, snoring harmony. 

((I was racing like crazy to get in there first.  That was fun.  I'm still missing three letters on my key, though - same for you?))

((I didn't make a key. I  just used the last one as a rosetta stone for the newest one.))

((How did the translators find out the message in the first place? There doesn't seem to be any pattern.))