The Edict [Military/trading/farming] [All-Races]

HuskyPuppy

Several Posters are hung around the major settlements and holds of the Human and Dwarven Nations, and the great nation crossing

n1i4rhW.png

"To whom it may concern"

We write to inform you that the Edict of Stormpeak is now recruiting! Soldiers, Traders, and Farmers throughout the lands are welcome to join us in  the Dwarven Lands!, We serve the great Dwarven Nation under leadership of Ventus Hennington, applications and details are below!"

Name:
Job:
Why you should obtain this position?:
Why is the Edict your guild of choice?:

Soldiers

"Payed 25 minas an elven week, Soldiers are required to attend practice and follow their Officers orders we will be fighting for the Dwarven Kingdom, all Races are accepted, as you obtain higher ranking your payment will be increased. Weapons and Armor will be supplied"

Traders

"This job consists of you owning a shop/traveling merchandise and maintaining it. The Edict will be supplying the goods, you are required to pay the Edict 50% of the profit made with our goods, at a set price. If you own a store you will be supplied to sell the Edicts gods at a greater rate, discussed upon in person."

Farmers

"Farmers will have a set quota for every elven week, you will be supplied with tools and seeds, said food will be used to supply the Edict shops and members, farmers will be payed 25 minas per elven week, if their quota is met.

"Housing will be supplied for all members, as well as common material requested."

Laws of the Edict

Failure to complete missions given will result in labor punishment, and a reduce of pay for a specified time.

Speaking against any commanding officer of the Legion or the Edict will result in a labor punishment and reduce of pay for a specified time.

Assaulting a fellow soldier without a duel being set will result in a specified punishment by the commanding officer.

Disobeying the orders of Commanding ranks will result in a specified punishment by the commanding officer.

*notices the poster sighing* "Maybe one day I shall return to the family but for now my allegiance lies with The Rangers." *continues on his way down the path towards Ranger Lands*

*after being guided to the Stormpeak, Vetrimo leaves a note pinned to a wall with a small crack in it*

Name: Vetrimo Fawkes
Race:Human
Job:Soldier
Why you should obtain this position?: I am not the best of farmers or traders, but I am good with swords, axes, shovels, and bows.
Why is the Edict your guild of choice?: I wish to help the Dwarven cause by serving in it's defence.

*after being guided to the Stormpeak, Vetrimo leaves a note pinned to a wall with a small crack in it*

Name: Vetrimo Fawkes

Race:Human

Job:Soldier

Why you should obtain this position?: I am not the best of farmers or traders, but I am good with swords, axes, shovels, and bows.

Why is the Edict your guild of choice?: I wish to help the Dwarven cause by serving in it's defence.

Ventus smiles as he reads the application over as he sends a reply

"Lovely!, You'll be working under Officer Alirya Altraza, send me a bird for more detail."

((MC: corona3257)) 

*places a note near the sign*

I have already spoken with Naffog who says that there are open positions for scouts in the Edict. I was wondering if a scout recieves the same or different pay and rules as a soldier.

Sincerly,

Former Edict Rogue,

Ryan Darkwood

*tears down his

*teara down his previous note having been informed by Naffog and deciding that he shall head back to the Edict*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.