Mystic Code

Tythus

104 116 116 112 58 47 47 108 111 114 100 111 102 116 104 101 99 114 97 102 116 46 110 101 116 47 97 98 104 99 109 108 113 97 105 107 46 112 110 103

For quite a while people have been trying to get down to the end of the puzzles I have had to remove it from the welcome bit and now it will be only be here but the prize and the reward at the end of the tunnel remain the same.

Yes there is a prize and more lore snippets :D

I found it out :P

Say it then before someone else does and takes the prize.

JIstuma believes he has deciphered the code, O_O

EDIT!!!! ((JIstuma wanted me to add dis))

abhcmlqaik.png

Is that a no-no or a no like "oh wow"?

The no as in I said that jokingly(but with a couple more words) the day the numbers came up and then some people started spreading it either for fun or because they thought I was serious.

Jistuma did indeed decipher the code, I got there eventually. Each key on a keyboard coincides with a number, Tythus took those numbers and wrote them out. It's the url http://www.lordofthecraft.net/abhcmlqaik.png which comes out to the .png previously linked.

abhcmlqaik.pngI've yet to work on the answer to that though. Too long. 

That has been obvious for almost a week now. It's not hard at all, you just put the numbers through a decimal converter.

Now, I've translated each letter with the corresponding replacement, bu the Base 4 code just gives me a scrambled mix of odd characters in plain text.