[Updated 7/13] Kim's Art Thread ✍

Kim

@Lynesse I've told some others that once I got some other off-site commissions done, I may take some requests. Keep your eyes peeled just incase I do!

@Cappy Thankya!

Holy cow, you've got some real talent here, Kim!

If you ever do some works of your LotC characters and stuff like that, we've actually got our own DeviantArt page. Your art would be loved there!

Oh thanks (and thanks)! Wouldn't of guessed we had a dev page haha

@Lynesse I've told some others that once I got some other off-site commissions done, I may take some requests. Keep your eyes peeled just incase I do!

I will be keeping that in mind as well seeing as I'm am in need of some art in the future for a Character or two ;3

I will be keeping that in mind as well seeing as I'm am in need of some art in the future for a Character or two ;3

Oh no-- I hope I haven't doomed myself to eternal enslavement at the hands of the people. But all these characters are just so pretty not to draw >:I

At least I can draw fast :U

And now's the chance for me to practice drawing men... SO MANY MEN......

-Tiger runs around in circles, flailing his arms everywhere-

Ay-may-zin-g

@Cappy Thankya!

I'll be keeping an eye out to see if you're ever taking requests cause I'd love to have you draw one of my characters

Ever thought about doing an art trade? I draw you like one of my french girls and then vice versa?

I'll have to think about it ^^ I think I'm going the same for art trades as I am requests

Freak+Out+Gif.gif

Awesome :D!

Haha, thanks! xD

This is some really nice stuff you got there, keep up the awesome work Keem! :)

Sure can do! o/