Ishikawa Sutōmu

aDLOQge.png

The Ishikawa Sutōmu are the fighting force of the Ishikawa under Lord High Sheriff: The Rt. Honourable, Count Shas'O Kais Ishikawa, The Champion of Justice, Master of the Horse.They reside in the County of Yamamoto and are the keepers of order there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks:

General: The Generals run the Sutōmu. They are the best Samurai in the Sutōmu, each have their own Regiments and give orders to the Drill master and Squad Leaders. Generals manage the army and make sure everything is running smoothly. A Generals voice is one that the Leader of the Ishikawa family, and people of Yamamoto listens to with earned respect and fear.

Generals are required to be at the level of weapons masters and have been trained as Samurai. They also have their own room, and an office or desk in their room.

kYYEx6h.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drill Master: One select Samurai who who has shown their dedication and loyalty to their superiors. The Drill Master is the most skilled in the Ishikawa military, only under the commands of generals and Lord Kais himself. The Drill Master may command Samurai within reason and in the in the event both generals are not present the will take place as Acting General giving them the power of a general momentarily. The Drill Master is also in charge of training those below their rank, these would include Samurai, Veteran Ashigaru, Ashigaru, and the Recruits. The Drill Master must ensure all Ashigaru and Recruits are present for drills.

The Drill Master is supplied with iron or better and holds a banner of their own. They are skilled with any weapon available within the Ishikawa military as they have trained. They have the option of custom made armor.

jWMCyAl.png

Samurai: The Samurai are the elite warriors of the Ishikawa Sutōmu. They are the pinnacle of the Ishikawa fighting force and proven to be the best warriors. A single Samurai is usually given command in battle over a squad of up to 5 Ashigaru. Samurai do not have to attend as many drills as others.

Samurai have iron or better, and their own banner. They have extreme skill with the Yumi bow and arrow, and might get a room, or be in one with some of their fellow Samurai. They also have their own banners.

Veteran Ashigaru: Veterans are those who have proven themselves, nearing the position of Samurai. They are the more experienced Ashigaru and have more of an influence than the regular Ashigaru. They take orders from Generals and Samurai, they can give orders to Ashigaru within reason and are free to order around recruits.

Veterans are usually equipped in chain, or iron with iron swords. They get bunks are are capable with a Yumi bow and armor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashigaru: Ashigaru are the experienced warriors of the Ishikawa Sutōmu. They have undergone basic training and proven themselves experienced in combat. They are the footmen of the Ishikawa Sutōmu.

Ashigaru are given chain armor and maybe a iron sword, it’s likely they have their own though, and are given a bunk and should be capable with a Yumi bow and arrow.

Recruit: Recruits are the new members of the Ishikawa Sutōmu. They have not undergone basic training nor have little experience. They haven’t had any way to prove themselves as and are rather fresh. Not all new enlisted are Recruits.

The usually get no pay, and are provided leather and maybe an iron sword if they’re lucky however they are usually provided with a Yari Spear to fight with as it requires less skill to use. They might get a bunk in the barracks, but it’s not a priority.

5WjnZVV.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name:

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:

How long have you played on LotC?

Have you fully read the Rank descriptions?

Can you make this character your main one?:

-IC-

Name:

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):

Previous Combat Experience:

I ,____, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of House Ishikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

Once accepted be sure to contact either Satomi Shimazu(Yopplwasupxxx) or Tetsuzaru Ryu(CoroRexCereidon) for your Uniform

Current ranks and roster:
Generals:
Satomi Shimazu(Yopplwasupxxx)

Tetsuzaru Kamura(CoroRexCereidon)

Samurai:

Hojo Ishikawa (Tsuyose)

Hadokame Kinji (NobleNutrition) 

Amuel Sano (Stewartev)

Hasimoto Shimazu (crazymajor1221)

Veteran Ashigaru:

Tensei Shimazu (Warlord212)

Ashigaru:

Shin Shimazu (Samyham)

Fumetsu Shimazu (matheu3)

Tanaka Ryuhito (Tanakauchiha)

Bjorne Silverash(Wahsrof)

Tunk Requin (KingLand470)

Izo Shimazu (awesome212)

Recruits:

Kael Goldenheart(Mthdominator)

Xuan Lee (Patu97)

Thrugis Shader (Graxwell)

Akihiro Shimazu (Kallimar123)

Regiment One:

Regiment colors: Green White Green.

Lead by: General Satomi Shimazu.

General:
Satomi Shimazu(Yopplwasupxxx)

Samurai:

Squad One

Samurai:

Veterans: 

Tensei Shimazu (Warlord212)

Ashigaru:
Bjorne Silverash(Wahsrof)

Tunk Requin(KingLand470)

Squad Two

Samurai:

Veterans:

Ashigaru:

Regiment Two:

Regiment colors: Black Red Black

Lead By: Tetsuzaru Kamura

General:
Tetsuzaru Kamura (CoroRexCereidon)

Samurai:

Amuel Sano (Stewartev)

Squad One

Samurai:

Veterans:

Ashigaru:
Tanaka Ryuhito (Tanakauchiha)

Squad Two

Samurai:

Amuel Sano (Stewartev)

Veterans:

Ashigaru:

Drills:

Drill Masters:

Hasimoto Shimazu (crazymajor2112)

Drills will be scheduled by the Drillmasters  

Sutōmu members are to set their names as:
[Sutōmu Rank Reg Regiment number]

Ex. : [Sutōmu Samurai Reg 2] Amuel Sano

MC name: Recklez

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: inuzukabilal

How long have you played on LotC? From november last year

-IC-

Name: Marumasa Kioji

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): No.

Previous Combat Experience: Marumasa has been trained in the way of the Naginata. He has no real combat expierence then training and a couple of fights in Salvus. He is still looking for a master in Kenjutsu.

I Marumasa Kioji swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

MC name: Recklez

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: inuzukabilal

How long have you played on LotC? From november last year

-IC-

Name: Marumasa Kioji

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): No.

Previous Combat Experience: Marumasa has been trained in the way of the Naginata. He has no real combat expierence then training and a couple of fights in Salvus. He is still looking for a master in Kenjutsu.

I Marumasa Kioji swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Tetsuzaru looks over Marumasa's application, he frowns as he sees blank answers. After reading he crumples it up into a ball and throws it into the fireplace. He watch's as the ball lights and slowly crumbles into itself into ash. 

Marumasa Kioji

Denied

Applicants abilities do not meet standards.

Contact General Satomi Shimazu or Tetsuzaru Ryu

for more information concerning the decision

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-OOC Part-

MC name: MaxGemini/stewartev (Usually stewartev)

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: mr.creeper5, but you already know that.

How long have you played on LotC? Good few months, and some of them were playing this character in Ishikawa

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes.

-IC-

Name: Amuel Sano

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous Combat Experience: Ishikawa training. Lots of it.

I, Amuel Sano, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of HouseIshikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

-OOC Part-

MC name: MaxGemini/stewartev (Usually stewartev)

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: mr.creeper5, but you already know that.

How long have you played on LotC? Good few months, and some of them were playing this character in Ishikawa

-IC-

Name: Amuel Sano

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous Combat Experience: Ishikawa training. Lots of it.

I, Amuel Sano, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of HouseIshikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

*sits at his desk and notices the paper on the ground*

"Amuel Sano? I wonder how that got here?"

*glances at Daimyo the dog*

*shrugs and files the application with the rest*

*opens a bottle of sake and begins to write*

Ashigaru Amuel Sano

Promoted

Promoted to Samurai Leader of the 2nd Regiment Squad One

Effective immediately

Report to General Tetsuzaru Ryu for your orders

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the 2nd Regiment

MC name:warlord212

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:I am in the chat, but: hblast212

How long have you played on LotC?: 2 years or so.

Can you make this character your main one?:I can

-IC-

Name:Tensei Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):none

Previous Combat Experience:I have practiced the Shōtō short sword and Yumi bow since the age of 10, and have trained in the Naginata for 7 years. I have only fought undead an yearn for battle to prove my honor.

I , Tensei Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

MC name:warlord212

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:I am in the chat, but: hblast212

How long have you played on LotC?: 2 years or so.

Can you make this character your main one?:I can

-IC-

Name:Tensei Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):none

Previous Combat Experience:I have practiced the Shōtō short sword and Yumi bow since the age of 10, and have trained in the Naginata for 7 years. I have only fought undead an yearn for battle to prove my honor.

I , Tensei Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*Tetsuzaru Ishikawa looks over the application while sipping his sake*

"Satomi's brothers joining hmm?"

*glances at the paperwork Satomi left for him*

"Hope he's not as lazy as him"

*Stamps the application accepted and begins to write as he sips his sake*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tensei Shimazu

Accepted

Contact General Satomi for your uniform. Inform General Satomi

to contact me about your rank and Regiment.

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the 2nd Regiment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Posts the letter on the Barracks board and frowns as he looks into his empty bottle of sake*

*yawining Tensei walks out and sees the notice* "Ha..." *Yawns even more* "Oh I am very tired, too much training.... Better go to sleep....." *walks back into his little hut and goes right back to sleep snoring loudly*

Satomi Shimazu walks in, noticing the board with his brother's name on it. "Oh look at this..." he pulls the message off, looking at it. He grabs a quill and some ink, writing a note on the board,

"Please report to me soon, I will address you then,"

-Baron Satomi Shimazu

He finishes, before beginning to whistle and starting his walk around the Ishikawan county.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tensei Shimazu

Stationed

Stationed to Veteran Ashigaru of the 1st Regiment Squad One

Effective immediately

Report to General Satomi Shimazu for your orders

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hadokame Kinji

Promoted

Hadokame Kinji is Promoted to Drill Master.

He will be in charge of all practices

Effective immediately

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

Amuel looks around the notices. seeng Hadokame, now his superior. He nods to himself, pleased. He will have to meet Kinji later.

Satomi Shimazu looks at all the announcements on the board, "Tetsu must really like posting annoucements..."

-OOC Part-

MC name: TheRealKiru

Do you have Skype?: Yes, navaguy

How long have you played on LotC?: I've played since November of last year.

-IC-

Name: Kiyoko Tachibana

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): N/A

Previous Combat Experience: Several different styles of attacking and defending against melee attacks by training during youth. Has not seen any combat experience.

I , Kiyoko Tachibana, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.