[Not Hiring] The Red Cross

Miquill

Mc Name; Nyansabi

Rp name: Inspector Penn

Race: Human

Gender Male

Skills: Good at Stealth, convincing people, solving things/problems, tinkering with machines, is extremely intelligent, is skilled at being clever, tricks, etc. Is skilled with bows and daggers.

Description of self: Average height, less than average weight, Brown hair, green eyes, wears a brown leather jacket over a white shirt and black pants.

Reason for joining: I was recruited by arfavero1

Mc Name; Nyansabi

Rp name: Inspector Penn

Gender Male

Skills: Good at Stealth, convincing people, solving things/problems, tinkering with machines, is extremely intelligent, is skilled at being clever, tricks, etc. Is skilled with bows and daggers.

Description of self: Average height, less than average weight, Brown hair, green eyes, wears a brown leather jacket over a white shirt and black pants.

Reason for joining: I was recruited by arfavero1

Accapted! We;come to the guild! You will be contacted by an officer shortly.

MC Name: Vaelpy

RP Name: Vaelan Tercalion

Race: Race of Men. Northener.

Skills: Trained in arms such as swords, axes, daggers and bows. Not a bad marksman. Has learnt basic architecture after traveling the realm and has knowledge of equipment care. Can read, write and is fond of travel.

Description of Self: Sporting dark-blonde hair, shoulder-length with a sharp face. Scar over left eye, caused by a dagger in battle.  He  is broad-shouldered, athletically muscled and slender, despite his warrior nature. He looks younger than his five-and-twenty years. As of this writing, he is High Justice in the Council of Kal'halla under Jarl Lucius Murmillo.

Reason for Joining: Many moons have shed light upon Vaelan's life and he has seen corruption, carnage, savagery and murder in the Holy Empire. This has caused him to migrate to Urguan where soon enough he entered into King Thorin's service. In his travels, he has seen all those things that cause strife and bloodshed usurping tenets such as purity of heart and compassion. Urged by his father's example as a Knight in Aegis, he has been interested in the Red Cross for years. Finally, he has learned the skill in arms and the sharpness of mind necessary to emulate the Order's tenets to the fullest. If approved, he would swear his vows to the Order and Yemekar with a happy heart as he has worshipped this Deity in all his time in Kal'halla. Recruited by Vladimir Tovalin

MC Name: Vaelpy

RP Name: Vaelan Tercalion

Race: Race of Men. Northener.

Skills: Trained in arms such as swords, axes, daggers and bows. Not a bad marksman. Has learnt basic architecture after traveling the realm and has knowledge of equipment care. Can read, write and is fond of travel.

Description of Self: Sporting dark-blonde hair, shoulder-length with a sharp face. Scar over left eye, caused by a dagger in battle.  He  is broad-shouldered, athletically muscled and slender, despite his warrior nature. He looks younger than his five-and-twenty years. As of this writing, he is High Justice in the Council of Kal'halla under Jarl Lucius Murmillo.

Reason for Joining: Many moons have shed light upon Vaelan's life and he has seen corruption, carnage, savagery and murder in the Holy Empire. This has caused him to migrate to Urguan where soon enough he entered into King Thorin's service. In his travels, he has seen all those things that cause strife and bloodshed usurping tenets such as purity of heart and compassion. Urged by his father's example as a Knight in Aegis, he has been interested in the Red Cross for years. Finally, he has learned the skill in arms and the sharpness of mind necessary to emulate the Order's tenets to the fullest. If approved, he would swear his vows to the Order and Yemekar with a happy heart as he has worshipped this Deity in all his time in Kal'halla. Recruited by Vladimir Tovalin

Accepted! Welcome to the order! An officer will contact you shortly.

MC Name: Dartboy48

RP Name: Karth Veik

Race: Human, Woodsman.

Skills: Natrual Archer, Architect and Scholar 

Description of Self: Young, average height ,  Teenage - complexion. Stark blond hair that  flops infront of his face. Wearing nothing but some tattered farm clothes given to him from family. A timid , frightful young man new to the wild world outside of his farm house, Eager to learn new things and go on Adventures.

Reason for Joining: Recruited By Vaelan, And I wish to serve and protect the realm!

MC Name: Dartboy48

RP Name: Karth Veik

Race: Human, Woodsman.

Skills: Natrual Archer, Architect and Scholar 

Description of Self: Young, average height ,  Teenage - complexion. Stark blond hair that  flops infront of his face. Wearing nothing but some tattered farm clothes given to him from family. A timid , frightful young man new to the wild world outside of his farm house, Eager to learn new things and go on Adventures.

Reason for Joining: Recruited By Vaelan, And I wish to serve and protect the realm!

Accepted! Welcome to the order! You'll be contacted by an officer shortly.

MC Name: XtremeGamer714

RP Name: Lorik

Skills: A master archer, an average swordsman, can forge a few basic tools because of his father's blacksmith.

Description of Self: Lorik is a 24 year old Human born in a small village just outside of Seventis. He has no facial hair, brown hair, and brown eyes. Lorik has some chailmail armor covering some of his arms and legs and has basic fabric for the rest of his body.

Reason for Joining: I would like to join because I am interested in the learning more about the creator, Yemekar. Also, I am looking for an Order/group that is very strong, civilized and has a good ranking system and I believe I have hit the jackpot.

MC Name: XtremeGamer714

RP Name: Lorik

Skills: A master archer, an average swordsman, can forge a few basic tools because of his father's blacksmith.

Description of Self: Lorik is a 24 year old Human born in a small village just outside of Seventis. He has no facial hair, brown hair, and brown eyes. Lorik has some chailmail armor covering some of his arms and legs and has basic fabric for the rest of his body.

Reason for Joining: I would like to join because I am interested in the learning more about the creator, Yemekar. Also, I am looking for an Order/group that is very strong, civilized and has a good ranking system and I believe I have hit the jackpot.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! You'll be contacted by an officer shortly.

MC Name:Thaddeus12

RP Name: Richerd Green

Race: elf

Skills: fighting, smith, farmer for food.

Description of Self: A tuff man, strong muscles, white skin, green eyes, small ears.

Reason for Joining: requrted by Vlad, need the money, and somthing to do in my spare time, dont need houseing, and i already serve yekekar.

MC Name:Thaddeus12

RP Name: Richerd Green

Race: elf

Skills: fighting, smith, farmer for food.

Description of Self: A tuff man, strong muscles, white skin, green eyes, small ears.

Reason for Joining: requrted by Vlad, need the money, and somthing to do in my spare time, dont need houseing, and i already serve yekekar.

Accepted! Welcome to the guild! An officer will contact you shortly.

((Completely unrelated, but, you might want to get better recruiters....

2013-05-16_224854_zps183c7e38.png

((I think that's probably a good idea...))

(( Most of you may not know I have been grounded but I got my phone back early and I can check he forums often. I will receive my laptop next Tuesday night so see all of you new members then. ))

((OOC Notice: If you have Skype, please PM me your username over the forums so you can be added to the chat. This is not required, however, just helpful. Thank you.))