Order Of The Silver Gauntlet

Vekrus

Order of the Silver Gauntlet

qAcieP2.png

"To live by honor and for glory"

-= The Order’s History =-

In the early years of the Order, Talon Valkrae saw much change in the new found lands of Anthos. Trust became something that was difficult to truly come by as Oren descended into war and petty rivalries. The Valkrae Bannermen had not seen much action in battles as they were relatively new in their formation. However, when it became apparent that they could make a difference in the Kingdom, Talon decided to reform the bannermen into the structure of an Order that could protect the Empire and House Valkrae with much greater efficiency and effectiveness. A few days later, he commissioned the Order of the Black Eagle to be established and their so history began. As the Order progressed and garnered supported within Oren, the Order became a Chapter of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon and was thus named, the Chapter of the Silver Gauntlet.

-= Goals and Duties of the Order =-

The Order of the Silver Gauntlet has but one true goal and that is to serve the Holy Oren Empire as best they can. They are defenders of the weak and protectors of the realm. The men are unmatched in their fighting skills and rarely fail to perform at the task at hand. Some hold a strong belief in the ends justifying the means, meaning many might not like the ways in which they accomplish their tasks, though as long as they get the job done, they are satisfied with the role they play.

-= Religious Beliefs =-

The Order is one of great conviction. They believe solely in the one true Creator.  All that is accomplished is done through his will and power. The Emperor is believed by the Order to be one of the Creator’s prophets and chosen people. The Order therefore, does not tolerate blasphemy and takes as an unforgivable stance to any sins against the Creator. All members of the Order attend a service at least once every two elven weeks.

-= Lands of the Order =-

Avek'Tor

County of Sherwood

County of Talonspoint

Barony of Owlswood

-= Equipment and Pay =-

Armor and weapons as needed.

Daily rations of food.

A bed and private chest with locks if wanted.

Spoils of war, unless directed otherwise by the Grand Master.

1pQNOmC.jpg

-= Ranks of the Order =-

High Command

Grand Master:

The Grand Master leads the Order. All commands and decisions will get a final say from him unless circumstances prove otherwise. He manage the ranks of the Order and what position is given to a soldier if they believe he has earned it. 

Marshal:

The Marshal is the Grand Master's most notable adviser. At times it seems as they work as one. The man who holds this position has proven valiant and courageous in battle. He is respected by all in the Order and held at high regard as his position carries a lot of weight as he basically runs the Order.  The Marshal might also have command over his own stronghold held by the Order.

Knightly Ranks

Lieutenant:

There are four Lieutenants total and there job is to train and guide the Sergeants as well as lead the rest of the men. They are usually very seasoned Knights and do their jobs with great efficiency. These four men have also proven themselves invaluable out on the battlefield. 

Sergeant:

There are six Sergeants in the Order. They work closely with the Lieutenants as to how to adequately lead the Master at Arms and the rest of the men. These men have been only recently Knighted and still learning from the Lieutenants, but have proven themselves worthy of the title through their leadership abilities and valor in battle.

Enlisted Ranks

Master at Arms:

This is the highest enlisted rank available. The men who have made it this far are usually squires and pursuing the path of a Knight, but not all choose that path. Their job is to build on their leadership qualities and take charge of the rest of the enlisted men. 

Man at Arms:

These men have now proven themselves in battle as fighters. Those who reach this rank are officially a part of the Order. They will perform basic duties and be the main line of defense in battle. The men take all orders from the higher ranking men.

Footman:

These men are new to the Order and have yet to prove their loyalty and fighting ability. They are trained daily by their Sergeant and higher ranking men. 

SHxNkEq.jpg

-= The Silver Gauntlet Oath =-

I, [your name], hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honor and for glory.

-= Joining the Order =-

MC Name:

Skype Username:

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:

RP Name:

Race:

Weapon Specialty:

Reason for Joining:

I, [your name], hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

Active Roster

- Grand Master - 

Grand Master Noble Ser Athirius Owl II the Silencer [Owl_7]

- Marshal -

Marshal Great Ser Arhadir Owl the Willing [FalconByte]

- Lieutenants -

Lieutenant Great Ser 

Lieutenant Great Ser

- Sergeants -

Sergeant Ser Marumasa Kioji [Recklez]

Sergeant Ser Garret Taves [preston19]

Sergeant Ser 

Sergeant Ser

Sergeant Ser

Sergeant Ser

- Master at Arms -

Master at Arms Squire Korren Taves [Tekek]

Master at Arms Squire Kailar Valkrae [lucas99801]

Master at Arms Squire Rydel Owl [yimmya]

Master at Arms Squire Calur Taves [Deckolo]

Master at Arms Squire Tarin Loyola [Martinvilla882]

- Men at Arms -

Man at Arms Ermen Taves [mprybylski]

Man at Arms Lord Vile [TheBioverse]

Man at Arms Daniel Taves [phoenixlord918]

Man at Arms Maletone [aquaticsunnymosss]

Man at Arms Keegan Ceallaigh [Frottimer]

Man at Arms Verisae Windblade [gisewindblade]

Man at Arms Jon Owl [Zevandir]

- Footmen -

MC Name: aquaticsunnymosss
Skype Username: Mnoco7
TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: no
RP Name: Maletone
Race: Human
Weapon Specialty: I prefer a sword I use a sawtooth sword ta be exact
Reason for Joining: I wish to protect oren but in a specialized group instead of the shields which is more common in some ways, you I have heard specialize in tactics I wish to protect and serve the house of Horen in an honorable manner.

I, Maletone, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

MC Name: aquaticsunnymosss

Skype Username: Mnoco7

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: no

RP Name: Maletone

Weapon Specialty: I prefer a sword I use a sawtooth sword ta be exact

Reason for Joining: I wish to protect oren but in a specialized group instead of the shields which is more common in some ways, you I have heard specialize in tactics I wish to protect and serve the house of Horen in an honorable manner.

I, Maletone, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

FTeKn0m.png

((Hey I hear that your trying to make this part of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon, I would suggest making it more knightly and make the ranks more similar to the ranks of that of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon.))

[Ya been messing around with the ranks and trying to settle them now. And thanks that's what we are going for.]

[Ya agreed, and I have been working on that as we speak. Just haven't posted it on the thread yet.]

MC Name: Googlesearch
Skype Username: callum.anderson37
TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: No
RP Name: Sonn Ander
Weapon Specialty: Longsword
Reason for Joining: I was convinced by the grandmaster, Plus I hope to be a knight one day and the Shields don't care much for knights.

I, Sonn Ander, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

MC Name: Googlesearch

Skype Username: callum.anderson37

RP Name: Sonn Ander

Weapon Specialty: Longsword

Reason for Joining: I was convinced by the grandmaster, Plus I hope to be a knight one day and the Shields don't care much for knights.

I, Sonn Ander, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

FTeKn0m.png

MC Name: gisewindblade

Skype Username: Gisewindblade

RP Name: Verisae Windblade

Weapon Specialty: Sword

Reason for Joining: Invited by Kailar Valkrae

I, Verisae Windblade, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

MC Name: gisewindblade

Skype Username: Gisewindblade

RP Name: Verisae Windblade

Weapon Specialty: Sword

Reason for Joining: Invited by Kailar Valkrae

I, Verisae Windblade, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Black Eagle and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. For I am feared, I am a fighter.

FTeKn0m.png

*Seal of the Emperor is placed upon it.* 

''Tis now to be a Chapter within our Holy Order.''

[With the Order now becoming a Chapter, it has come with a name change. We are now the Order of the Iron Sun, Chapter of the Holy Order.]

The frost of the early morning bites into Ulrich's face as he looks at the men in the yard training. Some of them are swinging at hay dolls, while others are fighting each others in close combat. He turns around as he hears the voice of his brother, Mathis..

"Watching them train brother? Isn't there something better you can spend your time at?" Mathis says with a smig smirk "I am sure they don't need you glaring at them all day long." Ulrich laughs of his brothers remak and responds "No, they are quite fine. You on the other hand, could use some training." Ulrich continues with a big grin "Get down there brother, or are you to proud to get your hands dirty?" Ulrich watches his brother as he walks thorwards the training ground, and stays around long enough to watch him get beaten a few times. 

As ulrich is about to leave a man comes bearing a message, the man explains that his cousin Lord Gideon commands his presance and that he is to leave immediately. Ulrich leaves his brother training diligently with the others.