The Bannermen Of House Silverblade

Zezimus

In Character

Name: Klown
Race: Human
What are your professions and talents?: Talents are as follows: Smart thinker, Smart talker, handy with a bow and sword, good delegation skills, and critical thinker
Previous military experience: none ((other then the occasional mobs.))
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?: I do whole heartily agree.

Out of Character

MC Name: Jok3rofGaming
Do you have skype? (Not Required): Yes
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required): Yes
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): No, But willing it make one and wanted one. Just had a lack of people to be able to reference.

In Character

Name: Klown
What are your professions and talents?: Talents are as follows: Smart thinker, Smart talker, handy with a bow and sword, good delegation skills, and critical thinker
Previous military experience: none ((other then the occasional mobs.))
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?: I do whole heartily agree.

Out of Character

MC Name: Jok3rofGaming
Do you have skype? (Not Required): Yes
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): No, But willing it make one and wanted one. Just had a lack of people to be able to reference.

Accepted

In Character

Name:
Hadrianus Elendil
Race:
Adunian
What are your professions and talents?:
I serve as a ranger in the Guardians of Furnestock. This is merely for documentation purposes.
Previous military experience:
None
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?:
I have already sworn allegiance to the rangers.

Out of Character

MC Name:
Sarkly
Do you have skype? (Not Required):
Yes.
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required):
Yep.
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA):
Nope.

In Character

Name:

Hadrianus Elendil

Race:

Adunian

What are your professions and talents?:

I serve as a ranger in the Guardians of Furnestock. This is merely for documentation purposes.

Previous military experience:

None

I have already sworn allegiance to the rangers.

Out of Character

MC Name:

Sarkly

Do you have skype? (Not Required):

Yes.

Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required):

Yep.

Nope.

Your document has been denied.

Members of the Rangers and Bannermen already in do not need to make a document. There was a mishap that somehow you were not added to the list. You will be added shortly and are still on active duty

In Character

Name: Shorty Steeshanks

Race: Dwarf

What are your professions and talents?: Fighting

Previous military experience: Fought in every single war since the First Dwarf-Orc war in Aegis

Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?: Yes

Out of Character

MC Name: Leland/2

Do you have skype? (Not Required): Yes, Leland2222

I have a VA for 1a, 2a and 2b as well as 4a and 4b

In Character

Name: Tristam Corite.
Race: Human.
What are your professions and talents?: I was trained with swords since I was young by my father, and for the last 5 years by my grandpa in Salvus. I know a bit of cooking as well, my mother used to teach me how to cook and bake easy food like bread and stew. I run quite fast, too.
Previous military experience: I've been serving as a guard at the Stafyr barracks, and was in the Chapter of the Lions for quite some time.
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?: Aye. I agree to follow it. I will not break my allegiance to house Silverblade at any cost.

Out of Character

MC Name: AsafPoz.
Do you have skype? (Not Required): Yes, roie554.
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required): Yes, I do.
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): No, because it doesn't fit my character much (Stealing, killing, robbing, etc.). If it's a must-have, I'll think of something.

In Character

Name: Tristam Corite.

Race: Human.
What are your professions and talents?: I was trained with swords since I was young by my father, and for the last 5 years by my grandpa in Salvus. I know a bit of cooking as well, my mother used to teach me how to cook and bake easy food like bread and stew. I run quite fast, too.
Previous military experience: I've been serving as a guard at the Stafyr barracks, and was in the Chapter of the Lions for quite some time.
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?: Aye. I agree to follow it. I will not break my allegiance to house Silverblade at any cost.

Out of Character

MC Name: AsafPoz.
Do you have skype? (Not Required): Yes, roie554.
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required): Yes, I do.
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): No, because it doesn't fit my character much (Stealing, killing, robbing, etc.). If it's a must-have, I'll think of something.

Accepted, welcome to the Guardians of Furnestock.

In Character

Name: Zenophon
Race: Northern Human
What are your professions and talents?: I am a wanderer and do not have a set proffession, I have been a lumberjack, fisherman, hunter, guard, trader, and bounty hunter.
Previous military experience: I fought with the shields in the battle for Kingston vs. the undead, but never joined them.

I  Zenophon  swear by the almighty light, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to House Silverblade, her heirs and successors, and that I will remain, honestly and faithfully duty bound to defend my liege, their heirs and successors, against all enemies of the Duchy of Furnestock. I will follow and obey all orders of my liege, his heirs and successors, and of the Commanders set over me. So help me God.

Out of Character

MC  name: Jackerscrackers
Do you have skype? (Not Required): jackdonnell
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required): no
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): no

In Character

Name: Byram
What are your professions and talents?: Since a young teen I was trained in swordsmanship after my father was killed. I can hold my own in hand to hand combat, and learning the ways of archery. I can learn at a quick pace.
Previous military experience: I have no prior military experience, but have been waiting to try my skills for quite sometime. Maybe in the possible acceptance I will have the opportunity to avenge my father. 
Absolutely
Out of Character

MC Name: mwtrevi
Do you have skype? (Not Required): michael.trevithick
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required): no
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA): No, doesnt fit my character profile.

"Both are accepted and are to be kept as -BANNERMEN.-"

I request this applicant for the Rangers due to his skills in the bow which I have viewed in person.

"This request is denyed by the Duke and lord of house Silverblade, Uthor Silverblade II. The Rangers have plenty of men. The Bannermen need the numbers and if you recruited everyone who was good in a bow, then you would have almost all of the empire. The logic for them swiching over is heavily flawed which is why I am denying this, if either or are seen as Rangers there will be punishments."