The Celets

Tee-Tree

((MC name))
sirgvincent

((Time Zone))
U.S.A Eastern

((Activity, Amount of time spent on))
I am on ALOT! And I have been playing since Aegis.

Name:
"Queshawn Gibbs."

Race:
"Human, Southeron to be more specific."

Tell us who you are:
"Ain't much to talk about, I like to fight though. I have been in a number of orders, militaries, and organizations. But I deserted because of their sheer greediness and corruption. All my life Oren has Irked me with this. Before I decided to be a Celet I was a farmer for Salvus. It was a very hard living and the nobles insulted me constantly as a broke my back for hours."

Skills:
"I have been taught to use a sword. But I am not that well with it. On a scale from one to ten, I am about an 8.5."

Why do you seek to join us?:
"Well, I care for the future of Oren. I hope to help make Oren a better place, whatever means necessary."

Do you agree to the Honor Code?:
"I agree with the honor code."

*sees Ike on a members list and begins to think*

((MC name)) thewhiteknights

((Time Zone)) CST

((Activity, Amount of time spent on)) Everyday.

Name: Rarethorn.

Race: Wood elf.

Tell us who you are: I am the most bold wood elf there is. I am one of ikea friends through my father and I hate oren corrupt government. I currently work for the templars and want to keep working with them along with you for a better world.

Skills: Swordsmanship,Archery,Stealth and Fishing..

Why do you seek to join us?: Because of my friend Ike and because i dislikes orens government. Also I'm interested in the elite celentrians.

Do you agree to the Honor Code?: Yes. 

*a small note is at the bottom* 

Ike I see your a general. I would like to ask to be selected as a elite celentriant. I would like to safe guard you and over 147 years i know how to do so with the finest efficiency. My father did like you and i do to. Id hate to see you killed without me there.- Rarethorn bronte. 

Also may I keep working with the templars? They are dwarves and are friendly.

*sees Ike on a members list and begins to think*

((MC name)) thewhiteknights

((Time Zone)) CST

((Activity, Amount of time spent on)) Everyday.

Name: Rarethorn.

Race: Wood elf.

Tell us who you are: I am the most bold wood elf there is. I am one of ikea friends through my father and I hate oren corrupt government. I currently work for the templars and want to keep working with them along with you for a better world.

Skills: Swordsmanship,Archery,Stealth and Fishing..

Why do you seek to join us?: Because of my friend Ike and because i dislikes orens government. Also I'm interested in the elite celentrians.

Do you agree to the Honor Code?: Yes. 

*a small note is at the bottom* 

Ike I see your a general. I would like to ask to be selected as a elite celentriant. I would like to safe guard you and over 147 years i know how to do so with the finest efficiency. My father did like you and i do to. Id hate to see you killed without me there.- Rarethorn bronte. 

Also may I keep working with the templars? They are dwarves and are friendly.

((MC name))
sirgvincent

((Time Zone))
U.S.A Eastern

I am on ALOT! And I have been playing since Aegis.

Name:
"Queshawn Gibbs."

Race:
"Human, Southeron to be more specific."

Tell us who you are:
"Ain't much to talk about, I like to fight though. I have been in a number of orders, militaries, and organizations. But I deserted because of their sheer greediness and corruption. All my life Oren has Irked me with this. Before I decided to be a Celet I was a farmer for Salvus. It was a very hard living and the nobles insulted me constantly as a broke my back for hours."

Skills:
"I have been taught to use a sword. But I am not that well with it. On a scale from one to ten, I am about an 8.5."

"Well, I care for the future of Oren. I hope to help make Oren a better place, whatever means necessary."

"I agree with the honor code."

My Application
((MC name))

AutumnEllie

((Time Zone))
0+ GMT

On school days, 2-3 Hours, weekends/holidays 3/4/5.

Name:
Kalina Tiagara

Race:
Elf [Dark]

Tell us who you are:
Dark elf looking for something to help with, and look forward too.

Skills:
Good at long range archery.
Combat skills desired, but can be worked on.
Also quite good at seducing, if that's ever need ...

Apparently you need more help, so here I am. Also, I want to help others.

Yes, and yes.

Application

((MC name: jibtherandom))

((Time Zone: GMT England))

((I go on say, about 5-10 hours a week.))

Name: Jibuis Winterborn

Race:Dark elf

Tell us who you are:

Skills: The Name's Jibuis. Im a general worker lets say. I can chop your wood, mine yer stone, But im also into herbalism. Yes i did used to be a dedicant so i enjoy the making of herbs, Im also a good fighter although it doesn't look like it, However i do get crazy a bit sometimes.

Why do you seek to join us?: Because, It is always good to be fully commited to an order, And as im no longer really with the Klarens after they went away on some boat, I would like to pursue some new order. And have some fun along the way.

Do you agree to the Honor Code?:Yes I do. I am a man of my word.

*Ike the General replies*

"ALL ACCEPTED"

A few notes for each are written

Rarethorn, you are an elite, don't let me down! I will have you join my squad, along side others, good job!

and

Kalina, we won't need that. We fight, not that.

((OOC: You will need a VA, unless your doing labor, which is fine. The VA will be spoken to me and ff_wk about. We will explain what to do on it))

((I haven't been added to the list of Celets yet. MC: brent42817, RP: Farenhal Takir))

(( I'll be updating the tread since I just got back and couldn't do it on my phone ))

((Still not there...))

((Still not there...))

(( I need your MC Name, When I typed /realname Ferenhal It didn't come up as anything ))

(( Try keeping this kind of stuff in pm guys. It spams up our page with nonsense that shouldn't be here.

Also, it makes us look silly and is an rp page.))

Application

((MC name))
VoiD__

((Time Zone))
EST

I only recently joined, but I spend roughly 2-3 hours a day on the server. I plan to spend more once School end.

Name:
Dimaethor

Race:
Mali'ker (Dark Elf)

Tell us who you are:
Dimaethor is a current Gladewatcher of the Highguard, but is frustrated by Malinor's weakness and Oren's encroaching on Elven land. He is disgusted that they have managed to deceive many Elves into believing that Oren is protecting Malinor and not in fact subjugating them. He wishes to have a more proactive role against the Empire.

Skills:
Like most Dark Elves, Dimaethor was trained to use a sword since birth. Over his two-century lifespan, he is quite skilled with a sword, and is familiar with a variety of other weapons. However, overall, he is most proficient with the sword and hand-to-hand combat.

As stated before, Dimaethor seeks a more proactive role against the Oren Empire.

Yes.

((MC name))
dargene
((Time Zone))
Gmt
Can vairy on how much i am needed or how much i feel like it.
Name:
Jex Solaray
Race:
Elf
Tell us who you are:
A elf looking for purpose, and a group that serves with honor and loyalty,
Skills:
Swordsmanship, trained in the art of the flowing sun, some cooking skill
I am looking for a group that seems friendly and holds values, this group seems to be it, also it has three of my friends in already.
I do.

Application

((MC name))
VoiD__

((Time Zone))
EST

I only recently joined, but I spend roughly 2-3 hours a day on the server. I plan to spend more once School end.

Name:
Dimaethor

Race:
Mali'ker (Dark Elf)

Tell us who you are:
Dimaethor is a current Gladewatcher of the Highguard, but is frustrated by Malinor's weakness and Oren's encroaching on Elven land. He is disgusted that they have managed to deceive many Elves into believing that Oren is protecting Malinor and not in fact subjugating them. He wishes to have a more proactive role against the Empire.

Skills:
Like most Dark Elves, Dimaethor was trained to use a sword since birth. Over his two-century lifespan, he is quite skilled with a sword, and is familiar with a variety of other weapons. However, overall, he is most proficient with the sword and hand-to-hand combat.

As stated before, Dimaethor seeks a more proactive role against the Oren Empire.

Yes.

((MC name))
dargene
((Time Zone))
Gmt
Can vairy on how much i am needed or how much i feel like it.
Name:
Jex Solaray
Race:
Elf
Tell us who you are:
A elf looking for purpose, and a group that serves with honor and loyalty,
Skills:
Swordsmanship, trained in the art of the flowing sun, some cooking skill
I am looking for a group that seems friendly and holds values, this group seems to be it, also it has three of my friends in already.
I do.

"ACCEPTED"

((Do ye have any VAs?))

"ACCEPTED"

((Do ye have any VAs?))

(( I applied for one, but since I only recently joined I was denied. I plan on reapplying when the time limit is up. ))

(( Nope, been thinking about applying for one as it could help my character))

I probably won't be able ter make it ter trainin' temmorow, se if I'm not there, don't be upset. 

Edit: Change ov plans, I'll be there. 

Also, let us welcome our newest Celet, Borius Firefist ((DwarfGuy45187))

((I recruited him IG and showed him around the base, so he shouldn't have to make an application, right?))