Brotherhood Of The Black Star-One Vision, One Purpose

Ctc9592

OOC

Mc Name: sirgvincent

Rp Skill: Very good, not to brag. I just know how to rp well.

IC

Name: Queshawn Gibbs

Race: Human, Southeron.

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: In a fight by far.

How will you show your faith: I wish to upheld the purpose of the brotherhood by fighting for it. I use all the martial force in my power to serve the brotherhood and keep it strong.

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Yes, I am.

Welcome my Child to the Brotherhood

OOC:

MC Name :MellowMatthew

RP Skill: Fairly well, I've been playing since LOTC began~

IC:

Name: Nemis The Quiet

Race: Dark Elf

Speech or Fighting: Nemis is better in a fight, talking isn't really his strong suit.

How will you show your faith?: I will fight to uphold The Brotherhood.

Are you willing to die for the prophet: I will fight for the Prophet, but I will not willingly die for him.

OOC:

MC Name :MellowMatthew

RP Skill: Fairly well, I've been playing since LOTC began~

IC:

Name: Nemis The Quiet

Race: Dark Elf

Speech or Fighting: Nemis is better in a fight, talking isn't really his strong suit.

How will you show your faith?: I will fight to uphold The Brotherhood.

Are you willing to die for the prophet: I will fight for the Prophet, but I will not willingly die for him.

Your are still welcomed. Welcome to the Brotherhood

((It has been brought to my attention that people think we worship the Meteorites which is false we worship the God Above and the Prophet that is all I will say for the moment)) 

OOC
Mc Name: simidimi12
Rp Skill: I've been RPing on Lord of the Craft for the past year and half. I've also been RPing on San Andreas Multiplayer's server on the side. But nothing comes near the RP experience Lord of the Craft provided me ! :D

IC

Name: Sam Dracaena
Race: Human

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?:I have thought how to fight like Knight and how to kill like an assassin by my father. I haves also been thought how to use the power of the words to get out of trouble or persuaded people to believe me So I am good in both.

How will you show your faith: By my devotion and everlasting loyalty to the Prophet and the members of the Brotherhood.
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: If the Prophet wishes for me to die, I will follow his orders and die with no regrets. So yes, I would be willing to die for the Prophet.

OOC

Mc Name: simidimi12

Rp Skill: I've been RPing on Lord of the Craft for the past year and half. I've also been RPing on San Andreas Multiplayer's server on the side. But nothing comes near the RP experience Lord of the Craft provided me ! :D

IC

Name: Sam Dracaena

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?:I have thought how to fight like Knight and how to kill like an assassin by my father. I haves also been thought how to use the power of the words to get out of trouble or persuaded people to believe me So I am good in both.

How will you show your faith: By my devotion and everlasting loyalty to the Prophet and the members of the Brotherhood.

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: If the Prophet wishes for me to die, I will follow his orders and die with no regrets. So yes, I would be willing to die for the Prophet.

OOC

Mc Name: crazymajor1221

Rp Skill: Average

IC

Name: Dalvius Serothan 

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: Jethrob is not very good at convincing people because he has a reputation of being insane and he is an average fighter.

How will you show your faith?: I will spread and defend the faith of the brotherhood.

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Yes

OOC

Mc Name: crazymajor1221

Rp Skill: Average

IC

Name: Dalvius Serothan 

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: Jethrob is not very good at convincing people because he has a reputation of being insane and he is an average fighter.

How will you show your faith?: I will spread and defend the faith of the brotherhood.

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Yes

Welcome to the Brotherhood my Child

((Monday if all goes to plan there will be a very big Event for the Brotherhood hope you can all make it. :D))

OOC
Mc Name  _JtPv_
Age 15
Gender Male
Rp Skill  I like to think I'm fairly average.

IC

Name  Rynast Sord
Age 29
Race Human
Gender Male

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight? Speech
How will you show your faith I will spread the faith to the reaches of the world
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet He is my prophet, the Voice of the one above, and I am his servant. So, yes.

OOC

Mc Name  _JtPv_

Age 15

Gender Male

Rp Skill  I like to think I'm fairly average.

IC

Name  Rynast Sord

Age 29

Race Human

Gender Male

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight? Speech

How will you show your faith I will spread the faith to the reaches of the world

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet He is my prophet, the Voice of the one above, and I am his servant. So, yes.

(Send me a Pm with your Skype name if you have one please)

OOC
Mc Name: Parading_bull
Rp Skill: Quite good, I have been role playing for about two years.

(By the way my Skype is thefear132 in case you want to contact me.)

IC

Name:Herry Devael
Race:Human

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight? I am good in a fight. Some people assume I am quite strange in speech. 
How will you show your faith:I will spread the word of the prophet through violence, and brutality.
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: If the prophet says die, I will say, how painful shall the death be.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.