Elilumiran - Mages Of The Mali'aheral

Supremacy

Weaving_the_Circle_by_AlterdReality.jpg

((AlterdReality, DeviantArt))

The mali'aheral had long praised those who followed intellectual pursuits. Therefore almost naturally they had gravitated towards the arcane arts. Power derived directly from intellect, it was obvious that the mali'aheral would be attracted so such a proposition. Particularly when the power which could be derived was different from the common power of the sword and shield seen across Anthos.

It had been long since the first mages of the mali'aheral had arisen in Asulon, and over time their powers had slowly grown. Amassed over the decades afforded to an elf within a culture which had remained largely undisturbed by war, unlike their mali'ame and mali'ker cousins. The magical supremacy of various factions had risen and fallen over time, yet the magic of the mali'aheral was consistently present. It was to be cultivated further; Kalenz was to assure this.

Through the streets of Lin'evaral he strode, his white coat trailing behind him and flickering in the wind. With purpose he approached the notice board before procuring a single roll of parchment from his coat. He twitched once and almost immediately the scroll floated through the air, as if propelled by an unknown eldritch force. So too flew four pins. The five objects swiftly arranged themselves before the noticeboard and with a single twitch more the pins drove themselves into the noticeboard, pinning the parchment in place.

.~-Elilumiran - The Radiant-~.

Mali'aheral of blessed Lin'evaral. For long have we pursued the arcane arts without focus or control, without collaboration. It is this which shall be rectified for the betterment of our race and the venerated maehr'sae hiylun'ehya. After all, that which furthers our knowledge and provides a means of defense is a noble goal indeed.

.~-Rules-~.

I. Those who learn and harness the power of the void shall not teach those of the lesser races without explicit consensus amongst Elilumiran. More often than not they shall die before they reach their full potential, or use it in ways other than the betterment of the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya.

II. Honorary positions may be assigned to those of other races who are deemed of higher value by Elilumiran.
III. The Knowledge of Elilumiran is not to be shared amongst those beyond our venerated circle of magi without specific permission of those who lead the magi.
IV. Elilumiran remain under the Enclave of Haelun'or, rogue actions shall be treated as such under mali'aheral law. Do not play the fool.
V. Instruction is not a right, but rather a privilege given to those deemed worthy.

.~-The Magi-~.

Kalenz Uradir (SupremacyOps) - Master of Illusion and Telekinesis

Lucion Sullas (Mithradites) - Master of Electrical Evocation

Delonna Aeléyèlsa (Dohvakin) - Illusionist

Silir'illume (SirSmithers)

Avrani (Lagomorphia)

Ceruberr Asul'ailer (CaptainSheepy)

.~-Application-~.

Only pure born mali'aheral need apply here. Those who wish to join Elilumir on other terms must speak to the Sohaer, Kaelnz Uradir.

Name:
((MC Name)):
How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral?
How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral?
Is one associated with any other guilds?
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?

Name: Delonna Aeléyèlsa, Medi'ir of Lin'evaral.

((MC Name)):Dohvakin
Magic Forms Known: You know very well my abilities.
How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral? I see no reason for one to question my purity.
How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral? Since I built it.
Is one associated with any other guilds? The Arcane Delvers, among any others that may aid my pursuits.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Of course.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? I wish to further my knowledge of the void itself, and to commence studying evocation.

Name: Garlock Greshmerd

((MC Name)): Porkchopp2

Magic Forms Known: I know much about the void, and the transfer of matter, but never found a teacher to begin my studies of the usage of magic.

How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral: My appearance and my word is all I can offer.

How long has one resided within Lin'evaral: A few months.

Is one associated with any other guilds?: I have not found one worthy until now.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? To my dying breath.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? I wish to further my education and if found worthy, to study Telekinesis or whichever magic I am deemed fit.

Name:
Silir'ilume

((MC Name)):
SirSmithers

Magic Forms Known:
It is not so much as magic forms as it is concepts. I have had... an abundance of magical training from a number of sources, though none of it has come into use. I currently seek information on enchanting and wish to learn it upon my own accord.

My lineage can be followed back to the Mali'aheral. It is not impure and, thus, it must be pure. Logic dictates.

This one has resided within the Sanctuary of the Blessed Elves since its establishment after we fled from Elysium.

This one is not associated with any other factions.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?
Without fail.

All that I can.

Name:

Avrani

((MC Name)):

Lagomorphia

Magic Forms Known:

None.

I have already proved this in the act of attaining citizenship.

Over a year.

No.

Indeed.

Telekinetic or illusiory magics.

((One will note that unless your character is a high elf who has been permitted into Haelun'or, they would never be able to see the document regarding the guild at all, thus joining would be impossible unless one was in Haelun'or)).

Name: Ceruberr Asul'Ailer

((MC Name)): CaptainSheepy

Magic Forms Known: N/A

How do you claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral? I have recently been accepted as a resident and citizen into Lin'Everal. I was born from High Elves. I have long ears and green eyes, I am pure.

How long has one resided within the Lin'everal? 1 IRL day.

Is one associated with any other guilds? The Arcane Delvers

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? I will indeed, that is assured.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? Arcane Evocation (Still to decide what Subtype)

Name: Seth Calith
((MC Name)): samler

Magic Forms Known: Only the very basic of the arcane ways aswell how evocation works.

How do you claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral: Other than the clear large amount of time I have been citizen in Haelun'or and now in Lin'evaral aswell and my physical traits, I deem nothing is needed to be proven as logic proves itself.
How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral? Since the start.
Is one associated with any other guilds? Not at all.
Will you follow maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in pursuit of arcane knowledge? Of course I will.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? The path of water evocation, Ev assured me he was soon ready to teach.

Name:
Lucion Sullas

((MC Name)):
Mithradites

Older than Mr Uradir. I shall not answer this question again.

Magic Forms Known:
One is a master of electrical evocation. One is also a dabbler in alteration, but by no means an expert on the subject.

I doubt one needs to answer this question, Uradir. Otherwise, how would one have become the Sohaer?

From its beginning.

Only that of the Mage's Guild. However, my loyalties lie primarily in the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?
No, Uradir. I planned to stop following it, for the first time in more than a century, simply out of spite for this question.

One mostly wishes to learn more of alteration. However, one is open to other magical forms, should they be offered.

Name: Shezara Kayden.
((MC Name)): SLY_F0X
Magic Forms Known: None.
How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral? My visage should be enough however, I reside in Lin'evaral. Therefore, I must be pure. Also, I have never taken any actions that would hinder my purity
How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral?  Roughly, an elven week?.
Is one associated with any other guilds? None.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Always.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? Illusion perhaps, along with learning of either Water/air/fire evocation.

Name: Kael'Thas Sol'Enrai

((MC name: Mthdominator

Magic forms known: None, currently. I have read books upon the void, however, further studies have not yet been made.

How do you lay claim to the fact that you are pure Mali'Aheral? My blood-line remains pure, and as does my visage. I carry the traits of the thill, as well as the blood.

How long has one resided within the Lin'everal? Two Elven weeks.

Is one associated with any other guilds? I have yet to dedicate my time to another guild, No.

Will you follow the Maehr'sae Hiylun'eyah to the letter in pursuit of Arcane knowledge? Absolutely.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? I wish to study in Evocation. Electrical evocation, preferably. Perhaps Illusion, Telekinesis. 

Name: Silvos'Laurir Sythaerin
((MC Name)): BladeCreep
Magic Forms Known: Mastered Telekinesis (T4), lately dawned a new study dubbed Alteration, the arts of transmutation, enchanting and abjuration (T0).
How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral? I find this question highly unnecessary. Do not waste our time, mister Uradir.
How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral? Since the very day we set up those tents.
Is one associated with any other guilds? Although we do have connections with both the Mage's guild and the Arcane Delvers, we are not officially a member of either.
Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Now you're just being silly.
What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? We plan on continuing our studies on alteration, and perhaps moving on to Lightning evocation when the time is ripe. We are sure mister Sullas would be glad to aid us in this.

Name: Lelien Aeléyèlsa

((MC Name)): Eenhoornheid

Magic Forms Known: I am in the progress of learning Electrical Evocation from Lucion Sullas.

How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral? I was born and raised in Haelun'or, one should know this.

How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral? Since its creation.

Is one associated with any other guilds? Not at all.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge? Absolutely! What a silly question.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any? I would like to mast Electrical Evocation and, if possible, Water Evocation

Name:  Ev Ar'ahern

((MC Name)):  Meet2012

Magic Forms Known:  Adept in the arcane evocation of water (( T4 )); able to control both water and ice in various shapes and forms.

How do you lay claim to the fact you are pure mali'aheral?  Beside my pure lineage, I have maintained the pursuit of knowledge that drives my life, despite it taking away from the time I spend in our sacred city.

How long has one resided within the Lin'evaral?  I have lived in Lin'everal since we traveled to this new world.  I was with the party that established the city of Haelun'or back in Asulon.

Is one associated with any other guilds?  I spent a bit of time with the Mage's Guild back in Asulon, but have since moved on to joining the Arcane Delvers.

Will you follow the maehr'sae hiylun'ehya to the letter in the pursuit of arcane knowledge?  Naturally.

What magical knowledge do you wish to acquire, if any?  I wish to learn all that may be offered to me, as well as teach my friends what I have to share.

A note is posted below the original message:

Elillumir shall have a proper base-location within Haelun'or soon.