House Blackmont

Zezimus

ixye5KY.png

As you make your way inside the newly built Dreadfort, you see a large Blackmont banner and beneath it, a parchment nailed into the wood. It reads as follows.

Blackmont Tournament

"To the loyal men of House Blackmont,

Do you wish to test your strength against your comrades? Perhaps you would rather stop by at the Dreadfort for a drink or two? In two elven days ((Sunday, 4PM EST)), we are to host a tournament at the Dreadfort, open to all bannermen, allies and friends of House Blackmont. Drinks and food will be on the house to all competitors, should they wish to replenish their strength between fights. Weapons will also be provided.

If you wish to take part in this tournament, please fill out the following form and deliver it to the Dreadfort before the tournament begins. ((Send me a PM via the forum.))

((MC Name:))

Name:

The prizes are as follows:

1st place - Fifteen iron blocks

2nd place - Five iron blocks

3rd place - One iron block

I wish each of you the best of look and may the best man win.

The parchment bears a carefully written signature at the bottom.

"Lucius Blackmont, Lord of House Blackmont."

After receiving both Hound and Slash's letters from the Dreadfort bird-coop, Scav eagerly brings the applications to the Lord's office. Once inside, he calmly places them on the desk, walking out afterwards.

*A letter returns to the former Blood Eagles, applying for the bannerman of Blackmont. The hand writing is rough and smudged, most letters terribly written.*

"You are accepted into the House Bannerman and will serve in my company of men. Seek me in the Dreadfort."

"Ivan" looks at the signs, he thinks to himself "I'd better join these blackmonts. I think it would be a good way ta have some 'Fun'..." He sends his robin off with the note.

* A letter returns to Ivan, applying for bannerman of Blackmont.*

"You are accepted into the House Bannerman and will serve with me. Come to the Dreadfort and seek me out."

-Sergeant Zerkrill

r169_457x257_342_Norse_Horsemen_2d_fanta

As the morning sun rises above the Dreadfort, the Bannermen begin to mobilize. The clanking of armor and trotting of horses echo throughout the hills of Abresi as the notorious Blackmonts begin their march.

At the front, Lucius Blackmont and Ser Drelik Letholdus lead the army, sharing a brief conversation as their horses ascend up the slope.

On the side of the main force, the Sergeants of House Blackmont ride on their warhorses, their black armor shuffling as the horses trot.

Sergeant Zerkrill slows his horse down until he reaches a complete stop, scanning through the ranks of the Bannermen,until he spots Chapman.

"Chapman! Gather my company! We're going scouting, finding a place to set up tents for the day!"

Chapman nods, doing as he is ordered. Once the group is organized, they charge in front of the army, racing up the trail.

"This Dwarven conflict is going to be a glorious war, boys! And with lots of gore! We'll be swimming in riches soon!"

Xander and his company of men are seen absent from the army. What ever could of happened to them?

In Character

Name: Tyrex
Race: Human
Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Tyrex used to be a hunter. He came back and sold his goods at the shop. Tyrex and his family went out on their boat to fish one time but got carried out too far. They ended up on an island in the middle of nowhere. Now Tyrex has returned but not the same as he was before.
Previous line of work: Hunter.
What are your professions and talents?: Fighting, Hunting, Archery.
Why do you want to join House Blackmont? Bored in life, looking for something fun and adventurous. 
Would you be willing to swear loyalty to House Blackmont and Lord Lucius Blackmont? Yes.

Out of Character

MC Name: MrBamPow
Do you have the following (Not Required):
Skype (Y/N) Yes.
TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yes.
Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA) Working on it.

In Character

Name: Tyrex

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Tyrex used to be a hunter. He came back and sold his goods at the shop. Tyrex and his family went out on their boat to fish one time but got carried out too far. They ended up on an island in the middle of nowhere. Now Tyrex has returned but not the same as he was before.

Previous line of work: Hunter.

What are your professions and talents?: Fighting, Hunting, Archery.

Why do you want to join House Blackmont? Bored in life, looking for something fun and adventurous.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to House Blackmont and Lord Lucius Blackmont? Yes.

Out of Character

MC Name: MrBamPow

Skype (Y/N) Yes.

TeamSpeak (Y/N) Yes.

Which evils do you have an accepted villain application for? (Include a link to your VA) Working on it.

*A bird carries a letter to Tyrex stamped with the Flayed Man of House Blackmont*

You have been accepted into House Blackmont. You will be placed into my squad, currently led by Arryyn until I return from travels. Come to the Dreadfort and seek out at Blackmont to begin your training.

In Character

Name: Abner 'Doc' Rahl

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): I grew up in a small down outside of Arethor back in Asulon. There my father taught me many different things about medicine, herbs, diseases and wounds. I was taught all the locations of all the major arteries and pressure points, which became useful in my future career in Anthos. I started out as a Talon mercenary, and then became the main medical professional of the Blood Eagles. There I was taught how to fight and hold my own in battle. After a while my friends, Olso
and Mills left to join House Blackmont. After a year or two of tedious work, I decided to join them.

I am of average height and build, yet always stand tall and proud. My weapon of choice is a bastard's blade and throwing knives. I am very proficient in the art of torture and killing, as well as fixing up wounds.

Previous lines of work: Former Blood Eagle.

What are your profession or talents?: Very skilled Doctor. I am agile and quick with a blade, especially throwing knives.

Why do you want to join House Blackmont?: As a Blood Eagle I worked very close with House Blackmont, and made friends there. I thought it would be worth while joining up with them.

Would you be willing to swear loyalty to House Blackmont and Lord Lucius Blackmont?: Of course.

Out of Character

MC Name: TaylorStriffe

Skype (Y/N): Y   taylor.urquhart53

TeamSpeak: Y

Which evils do you have an accepted villian application for?
(Include a link to your VA):
 http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87140-abner-florents-taylorstriffe-1st-va-2abc-44/#entry761565

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89310-abner-rahls-taylorstriffe-mini-va-attempt-2-1a-1b-66/#entry784190

Edmund taking his normal walk around the Dreadfort and nearby lands, spots the letter of application, with a shrug, he takes it back to his room, and reads it over, inspecting every last words for any minor faults. Satisfied with the letter, he leaves his room and searches for his fellow Sergeant, Xander, he hands the letter of application over to Xander saying, "He's in your squad if you'll accept him, just send the man a bird back and we can do an interview or something."

(( We will talk to you in IC anytime possible. ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.