Reagents Of The Mask- A Thieving Guild

Ventai

MC Name: B3ast_mod

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): crome_saber (philippines)

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yesh

Do
you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out
should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay
without attempting to improve: Yes

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89077-roy-orodreth-1st-va/

RP:

RP Name: Roy "The white cross" Orodreth

Race:Elf

Short Biography: Roy used to be a law abiding citizen until his parents were killed by orcs his cousi and best friend got lsot at sea, as he searched for him he started to see what the world was really like, it was filled with traitors and scoundrels. He soon decided to decide on his own, do whatever he wanted, in time he became a true villan, a murderer and a theif. ALthough he did all this, he still keeps a low profile through out his life.

Talents/Skills: Archery(Rangers), Knife Throwing(Personal), sword play (Training), and The building of seige equipment

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): Roy says and i quote "My loyalty is to the highest bidder"

Moral Boundaries: Chaotic Neutral

MC Name: Bgrove123

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): bgrove123

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: I agree to follow server rules.

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes i do.

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied): All i have is a minor VA for 1a, and 4a http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83089-bgroves-minor-villain-app-1a4ab/#entry716707

RP:

RP Name: Beatrix

Race:Human

Short Biography: I was born in  the wilderness, fending for myself from birth, i was never taught what was right or wrong, simply survival. As a result i grew up doing things seen unfit, and being exiled for them. Now i'm a lot, broken man, simply looking for something to abide by, some group that won't  judge me.

Talents/Skills: Beatrix specializes in thievery  He is very stealthy, and has, on many occasions taken the belongings shopkeepers are keeping on display, right under their noses.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): None, i serve myself, and my dear friends.

Moral Boundaries:I don't like to kill under any conditions, but i will should my safety, or that of a friend rely on it.

MC Name: B3ast_mod

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): crome_saber (philippines)

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yesh

Do

you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out

should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay

without attempting to improve: Yes

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89077-roy-orodreth-1st-va/

RP:

RP Name: Roy "The white cross" Orodreth

Race:Elf

Short Biography: Roy used to be a law abiding citizen until his parents were killed by orcs his cousi and best friend got lsot at sea, as he searched for him he started to see what the world was really like, it was filled with traitors and scoundrels. He soon decided to decide on his own, do whatever he wanted, in time he became a true villan, a murderer and a theif. ALthough he did all this, he still keeps a low profile through out his life.

Talents/Skills: Archery(Rangers), Knife Throwing(Personal), sword play (Training), and The building of seige equipment

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): Roy says and i quote "My loyalty is to the highest bidder"

Moral Boundaries: Chaotic Neutral

(( Both Accepted, we'll contact you both in the very near future. ))

* Corvo looks towards Tinker*

"Shut up kid, You don't even come here anymore"

* Corvo rolls his eyes, Before walking in to the new bath house*

"Do too." he replies harshly. "Im just too sneaky for you." he says with a smirk, walking away.

*Notes are tossed about Anthos with a seemingly cryptic phrasing*

Are your bones, indeed, Brittle? A cove is too dark and a tavern too bright. Seek out a Merchant who sells no wares and we may speak more and perhaps, once again. 

Charmer stumbles upon one of the notes on his way to Abresi, upon reading it he says.

"The damn is this nonsense? Might have a brief look for this merchant who sells no wares.

He then walks off towards Abresi, pondering on who and where this person could be.

A southron man covered in sandsilk looks at Charmer, smiling. Wow, he does not even recognize me. He strokes his jet black goatee, and laughs, watching him.

*Corvo walks towards the note posting a new one*

"Also pals not to mention we all take baths naked together, Girls and boys alike"

*Corvo chuckles, Thinking positively to himself that this might gain a few more members*

((Is this guild public or will only thieves etc. know about it?))

((Is this guild public or will only thieves etc. know about it?))

(( For now only the members and a few other people know about it ic'ly, so unless someone tells you about this you wouldn't know it exists. ))

A draft blows through the Cove as the doors open, billowing in and filling the room with fresh air. A shambling figure stumbles out; his clothes are ragged, his hair dirty and matted, and a slight limp in his step. His cheeks appear hallowed, and his skin clings tightly to his bones. He resembles a scarecrow with skin. He appears. . . Brittle.

fq0NYMM.png

"I'm back," the figure states, before wandering into the Cove, glaring at the new faces and the old. He settles down in a room, and writes on a scrap of paper, which he hangs up outside his room, "The Kaizer has Returned."

Charmer, sitting down at the Cove's bar, looks back towards Brittle, raising a mug.

"Welcome back my friend, we have much to talk about."

MC Name: Parading_bull

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): thefear132

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: I completely agree.

Do you acknowledge that the Masked Masters CAN and WILL kick you out should you break any server rules or exhibit particularly poor roleplay without attempting to improve: Yes, very understandable. 

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (write “No VA” if you have not written one accepted or denied):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85800-parading-bull-va-1/

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/86315-parading-bull-va-2/

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87670-parading-bulls-va-3/

RP:

RP Name: Jemain Clayton

Race:Human

Short Biography: Jemain grew up with loving parents and an honorable father. His family was quite poor, but always kept food on the table. They were in a small poor village in Oren.  Do to the size of the village and the wealth there were very few guards, so a gang of thugs ran the town, collecting tolls from all the townsfolk. These thugs were feared among all the towns people, and young Jemain mistook this fear for respect. Thinking criminals always got this respect from everybody he wanted to become one. However, it seemed impossible for Jemain, because to the thugs, he was just some kid.

One day as money kept deminishing in the Clayton home, Jemain's father couldn't pay the toll. Instead of killing him like the thugs would usually do to civilians that didn't pay, they decided to do something worse, take away his only son. Jemain thought it was the greatest thing ever to happen to him, he got to be around the thugs and be respected by the town, but to his honorable working father this was the worst think to possibly happen.

The thugs figured that  Jemain was too young to commit crimes, so they mostly had him doing mundain tasks. When the time came for Jemain to comit a crime, he realized he couldn't do it. They made him do armed robbery but the morals taught by his parents were still strong in him. So he backed out. The thugs were very angry and on the verge of murdering the boy until the master pick lock Jeremy came up with an idea, maybe he could break and enter into peoples homes instead of armed robber/murder. While his morals still took toll, Jemain could break and enter. After much pick lock training, Jemain was a welcome member to the group.

One day his father showed up crying, and pleading for his son back. The thugs beat the **** out of Jemain's father, and Jemain just stood there and watched. He didn't know what to do, save his father and possibly get murdered by the thugs, or watch his father be beat. So he chose to watch. Then the lead gang member forced Jeremy kick his father while he was bleeding on the ground. Jemain felt like he had no choice, so he did. At that point Jemain's father lost all hope in him.

Eventually as the town grew, the thugs were caught in armed robbery, and were all hung. Including Jeremy, the only person Jemain cared about at this point. Jemain then had nowhere to go, and his parents wouldn't let him back in for obvious reasons. (Sorry it is so long, I am really bad a summarizing.)

Talents/Skills: Skilled at pick locking, also can play the flute quite well.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): He is loyal to nobody currently. If he becomes friends with somebody then he will be loyal to that person, and if he likes a group he will be loyal to them.

Moral Boundaries: He will not commit armed robbery or any type of crime where he can physically see a person suffering. He will not murder.

Ike nods to Brittle, heading back to atudies