Men Of The Chapel

LedZep98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtCY6_c6uBU

Men of the Chapel

cbOlitx.png

"Lead by example and virtue, in service of God"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission of the Chapel

The Men of the Chapel have one singular goal - to spread the Creator's will and influence by means of modeling true virtue, chivalry, and piety. To defend the Creator's servants and his word against all who would seek to do them harm. Their allegiance is first to the church, and second to the Holy Empire of Oren. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Oath of Tenants

Upon entrance to the Chapel, all must take the oath of Tenants which they live and abide by on their honor

Upon my honor, I do humbly swear to do no wrong to God's servants and people, their property, nor their lives.

Upon my name, I do humbly swear to act as a paragon of virtue to all those who are in need of guidance, that they may be brought to the light.

Upon my word, I do humbly swear to join in brotherhood with my fellow men, to disregard all previous grudges and quarrels, and to accept them as my kin.

Upon my country, I swear to protect the Holy Empire of Oren, it's people, and it's assets.

Upon my piety, I swear to protect the Church of the Creator, it's people, and it's assets.

Upon my life I swear to uphold each and every one of these tenants to my fullest, for the remainder of my days.

knights2.jpg

Ranking within the Chapel

Grand Prior - Codrik Green

The Grand Prior is the head of the Chapel, handling both the military and political matters. All promotions to Senior Command must go through the Prior with advisory from his council.

Master at Arms - Hadrian Odiare

The Second highest rank of command within the chapel. Charged with the training and betterment of all men. It is the task of the Master at Arms to ensure all men are prepared both physically and mentally for battle.

Commandery

The small, elite council which advises the Grand Prior and Master at Arms. They assist in the running of day to day matters within the Chapel. Each member represents a virtue which fits them best.

Ser Vaclav Pascal - Piety

Ser Peter Pascal -  Grace

Coltius Green - Devotion

Brother of Arms

The first honor of the Order. The men who have been fully inducted

into the brotherhood. They protect and guide those of lower ranking.

Armsman

The bare bones of the Order. These men serve the creator and the

Order with their life.

Kinsling

The first rank of the Order. These men have yet to prove themselves

fully.

Awards/Commendations

Men of the Chapel aspire to six virtues. Piety, Devotion, Grace, Strength, Loyalty, and Justice. If they should prove themselves worthy of representing one of these virtues they are granted either a sash (For Officers) or armband of the color representing that virtue.

Blue - Reserved for the Grand Prior

Red - Reserved for the Master at Arms

White - Piety

Green - Devotion

Purple - Grace

Orange - Strength

Yellow - Loyalty

Light Blue - Justice

507sLbf.png

Joining the Chapel

There are several ways to join the Order. You may seek out any officers in the town of Baile, located in central Oren, or you may approach one of the recruiters which can be occasionally found throughout the realm. Finally, you may fill out the following form, sending it through bird to the town of Baile.

MC Name - 
Timezone - 

Character Name - 
Race - 
Age - 
Previous Experiences/Trade - 
Why do you wish to join? - 

MC Name - Splitchris
Timezone - GMT +1:00 (Italy)

Character Name - Brutus
Race - Human
Age - 19
Previous Experiences/Trade - None in orders.
Why do you wish to join? - To have an order to serve in that doesn't concentrate on killing everything all the time. Also to get some money.

MC Name - Warlord212
Timezone - EST

Character Name - Artur Dyre
Race - Human (Adunian)
Age - 27
Previous Experiences/Trade - Mercenary/Healer
Why do you wish to join? -I Wish to servthe Creator with my Life((Also Already in just making an App))

MC Name - sprintindwarf
Timezone - CST

Character Name - Hugh Dyre
Race - Mix of Adunian and Elf.
Age - 20
Previous Experiences/Trade - Smith
Why do you wish to join? - Im already in, just making an app.

Pontiff Goddard I pouts as he reads the letter, taking note of the once eagerly Pius count. He had avoided the proper order of the church, and had failed to petition to the High-Pontiff that such a order could exist.

MC Name -  greener161
Timezone -  GMT+0

Character Name -  Nicolas Ellwood
Race -  Human
Age -  30
Previous Experiences/Trade -  Was a hired sword
Why do you wish to join? -  I wish to serve the creator and do my duties to protect oren

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.