The Crimson Fist Rebellion

tomfaz

gz3CCtp.png

-+- The Crimson Fist Rebellion -+-

(IC)

The Crimson Fist of Retribution, more commonly referred to as The Crimson Fist, is an organization started and led by Darius Mercer and his most trusted friends. It is a rebellious order with the intention of reforming Oren, and bringing justice to its officials. For a long while, the group has lurked in the shadows, and is now finally ready to spread its influence on Anthos, both in Oren, and in other nations. 

The Crimson Fist wishes to bring back what they call "the old ways", which is how Oren was ruled a long time ago, before the phoenix revolution. They hope to win the hearts of the people, and amass an amount of people large enough to destroy Oren through violent actions. In order to do this, The Crimson Fist is also searching for possible allies beyond Oren, who are just as dissatisfied with the tyrant emperor, Horen V, as themselves.

We currently reside in a small fort, along the road to the Dwarven city of Kal'Azgoth it is safe and will provide any keen recruits with shelter and food. However only people Darius and his brothers feel they can trust shalt be excepted into the Rebellion.

Signed: Crimson Fist Captain John Farrington.

(OOC)

For any person who wishes to join can fill out this application and a meeting shall be setup in game to determine whether you are trusted enough to join the group.

Application.

MC name:
Character Name:
Race:
Why do you OOCly wish to join the rebellion?:
How many hours per week do you play ?:
How old are you ?:
( Blue writing indicates OOC information and Red indicates IC Information. )

Anyone needing to be added to the region please send me a Personal Message with your Minecraft user name and i will add you when i'm next on. Thanks.

MC name: Awesomeoiderpwn
Character Name: Ren
Race: Human
Why do you OOCly wish to join the rebellion?: I like the idea of rebellion roleplay, and haven't had much experience with it thus far in my RP career in any game/server
How many hours per week do you play ?: 2-4
How old are you ?: 17

*The Gravekeeper looks at the poster and reads it over*

Very very interesting.... Let us hope they aren't crushed the moment they show

Perhaps some outside assistance may be needed....

*takes one of the posters and rolls it up in his coat. He turns and walks back toward the cemetery*

MC name: Awesomeoiderpwn
Character Name: Ren
Race: Human
Why do you OOCly wish to join the rebellion?: I like the idea of rebellion roleplay, and haven't had much experience with it thus far in my RP career in any game/server
How many hours per week do you play ?: 2-4
How old are you ?: 17

Accepted, we shall arrange an IG meeting for the IC application. 

"John writes up a short note  for the men to read once they are back from their daily duties."

Men we will begin regular training drills twice every elven week, this includes combat with swords and axes, as well as combat with a bow. We will also take part in regular marches around the area. I hope to see you all there.

Signed: John Farrington

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.