ThatCanadian

In

Character:

Name: Ikur Chirr

Race: Elf

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Orphan until zakiri took him under his home got trained by him, Now an assasin who uses an longsword and a bow as weapons, Zakiri died and now he travels around allot until he stumbled upon edmure, edmure informed him about the claxon bannor men and ikur was willing to give it a shot.

Previous line of work: Assasin

What are your professions and talents?: Combat and sleeping

Why do you wish to join the Claxdon Bannermen? Why not?

You have been accepted, welcome to the Guard!

Application
to become a Bannermen:

In
Character:

Name: Maletone

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Well, I nae know where I was born but I grew up in the dwarven halls with my godfather. My partens died in a mine cave in when I wis little so I nae know much about them. I moved tae malinor where I was a sentinel then to oren where I have served many militaries including the elite imperial dragon guard, the body guards of the emperor and imperial family. I now come tae Adunia tae help the great house claxdon and rise in the ranks possibly tae become one of the best gaurds ye have ever seen.

Previous line of work: Shield of salvus, imperial dragon guard, gaurd of abresi, enforcer, chapter of the lion, chapter of the red dragon, onyx force commander, Hired blade, Dwarven guard, and a house bannerman for house pascal
What are your professions and talents?: 

Proeffesions: Engineer and highly trained Military man all my life.

Talents: Expert with sword and bow as I have been training since I was able to walk. Decent in hand to hand combat but no where near expert. 

Why do you wish to join the Claxdon Bannermen? I wish to join the claxdon bannermen to defendhouse claxdon and adunia from the terrors presented I do not wish for honor or glory as that is not what being a guard is about it is about protection honor and glory will come with doing yer job right. I also wish tae help the people of adunia with there various problems in my own way and being a claxdon bannerman allows me tae help them more. and to be come part of the High Gaurd eventually

OOC:

Apply
here as well: APPLIED!

https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

Application

to become a Bannermen:

In

Character:

Name: Maletone

Race: Human

Short Biography (1-2 Paragraphs): Well, I nae know where I was born but I grew up in the dwarven halls with my godfather. My partens died in a mine cave in when I wis little so I nae know much about them. I moved tae malinor where I was a sentinel then to oren where I have served many militaries including the elite imperial dragon guard, the body guards of the emperor and imperial family. I now come tae Adunia tae help the great house claxdon and rise in the ranks possibly tae become one of the best gaurds ye have ever seen.

Previous line of work: Shield of salvus, imperial dragon guard, gaurd of abresi, enforcer, chapter of the lion, chapter of the red dragon, onyx force commander, Hired blade, Dwarven guard, and a house bannerman for house pascal

What are your professions and talents?: 

Proeffesions: Engineer and highly trained Military man all my life.

Talents: Expert with sword and bow as I have been training since I was able to walk. Decent in hand to hand combat but no where near expert. 

Why do you wish to join the Claxdon Bannermen? I wish to join the claxdon bannermen to defendhouse claxdon and adunia from the terrors presented I do not wish for honor or glory as that is not what being a guard is about it is about protection honor and glory will come with doing yer job right. I also wish tae help the people of adunia with there various problems in my own way and being a claxdon bannerman allows me tae help them more. and to be come part of the High Gaurd eventually

OOC:

Apply

here as well: APPLIED!

https://docs.google....sted=true&pli=1

You have been accepted! Welcome to the Claxdon Guard!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.