Floating Islands

To be honest, that would be a tremendously hard task to undertake. The reason being simply because this would require /direct/ intervention by a deity, something which this server has not seen much of since Aegis. A cleric himself is not nearly powerful enough to raise a shrine by himself, though if he could somehow gain contact with the lost god a shrine is dedicated to, and that god deemed the cleric and his shrine worthy, then a collaboration could work. The thing is, the cleric would not be the one to raise the structure, rather the god would be.

In short, you would have to erect a new shrine to a deity of your choice. Get that deity to notice said shrine by bringing mass followers or empowering it, and once said deity does take notice you would have to hope it is worthy enough for raising. 

In short, no. A cleric himself could not raise a sunk island. Though with the help of a god it is entirely possible.

So, If I were to, say, situate the entire clerical Order atop of what could be a floating island, and have them erect a shrine to their stag god there....

So, If I were to, say, situate the entire clerical Order atop of what could be a floating island, and have them erect a shrine to their stag god there....

All depends on direct intervention. A entire clerical order means nothing if a god does not directly influence and use his/her power to aid. This would also be entirely situational and something that would need to be discussed with the entirety of the lore team, as I do not know the extent of lotcs gods and whether or not they would return to bless a shrine. We can tackle this bridge when we get there, though it would likely end with everyone involved, me and zac, and the lore team to come up with a decision. A tough choice. 

As a matter of fact it's the exact scenario I have going on top of Actalerath :ohplz: