[Complete] The Two Necromancers: The Fight For The Forest

excited

Event Planners, MC Names: PiercingDarkness (that's all).

Event Type: Magic/fighting

Event Date: 7/9/2013, 3:00 mountain time.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Arcane Delvers will most likely be affected, perhaps the halflings if the battle spreads.

Event Location: The Witches Woods, Ac'telerah

Summary:

The woods - a deadly place. Many things lurk there, trolls, witches, necromancers.....and even a guild of magic users. This guild though, will have to fight for their home - an ancient ruin of the Derva. (Derva's a southeron word to describe the dwarves that once lived on Anthos). Even Harpies have been seen, as well as many magical creatures of all sorts. But a battle will shake Ac'telerah's already aged foundations, as the Delvers fight to keep their ruin, and if they wish to continue to live in the woods, they'll have to fight two necromancers, two very skilled dark-arts users. Because of this, they may be destroyed, and if not, the cost dear to keep the forest. The Delvers will have to call on their allies, to fight the storm of Undead Creatures, and to hold back the Necromancers, or even kill them. 

As the time nears, more people seem to notice....some trees in the woods seem to have had their live sucked out of them. The fate of the battle is unseen, yet, it seems that these evil, crazed maniacs want the ruin...or the people's mana to feed on. 

Concept Images/Screenshots

GW2_HumanNecromancer-1920x1080.jpg

Other Information:

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:
Yes, I do.
If so, do you require actors and/or builders
I'd just require two actors, maybe three, I need two to play necromancers, and the third for a crazed man living in the forest who'd warn the people of Ac'telerah, but the thirds optional.

Extra: 
This is not a grinding event, we're going to be rply fighting the necromancers and their rp zombies they summon. We will fight /a few/ zombies for grinding, 4-5 at first, but that's it. The event is meant for rp, not anything else. Anyone may join, for the Delvers would call on allies for help, people not allied can't fight, it's entirely a rp fight, and should be treated as such. This should be a 2-2 and a half hour event. It'll be great, and I hope people enjoy it.

Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let he bodies hit the... FLOOOOOOOOR!

(That was not relevant but this seems like a cool idea.)

The diamond cutting skin organs on my chest approve

Simple, interesting concept. I'll see if I can get someone in your timezone to look at it and see if it can be done.

Just realised the timestamp. Has this been carried out or does it still need ET assistance?

Just curious as to who in your group said that there is a ruin of the 'Dervas'? The Dervas was lore I wrote and want to know.

I think I could get Soda and Slic3 together for us to play the three trolls that live in the Witch Woods, if you'd like us to be part of the event or have any sort of importance in it.

I am curious as to if you need two necromancers. Could it be the same necromancer and his thralls attacking again?  It seems a little weird that another necromancer popped up.

This event needs GM assistance. I think that would be Hael since it is his necromancer, right?

I am curious as to if you need two necromancers. Could it be the same necromancer and his thralls attacking again?  It seems a little weird that another necromancer popped up.

This event needs GM assistance. I think that would be Hael since it is his necromancer, right?

I wouldn't mind at all, I won't be able to be in the event though, unless it's today, I leave the server tommorow for some family things in another state. If it could be later today sure, it not, can it be tommorow? Or the next day? The delvers need a event.

Ps: I wrote it from the delver perspective, it's understood it's NOT a derva ruin.

I think I could get Soda and Slic3 together for us to play the three trolls that live in the Witch Woods, if you'd like us to be part of the event or have any sort of importance in it.

I'd not mind that! If so, could you also attack the necromancer? Trolls are mindless beings so it seems, and wouldn't serve a necromancer, nor help the delvers. They'd attack both sides perhaps? Thanks for the offer!

It seems you need to contact Hael for this event. I doubt this will be happening today. Possibly the weekend.

Alrighty, I'll talk t' him, thanks Kitten :)

This event has been accepted by the Event Team! Brandnewkitten, an Event Team actor and builder, will be contacting you shortly.