[Complete] Pirates In Lenfarthing

Free The Hobbits

Event Planners, MC Names: Myself, Cruz, and Sparrow

Event Type: Battle, Treasure Hunt

Event Date: Whenever is easiest for everyone to do it

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Halflings

Event Location: Lenfarthing

Summary:

Many ages ago, pirates found refuge in Anthos, its harsh climate, and terrible weather made it a perfect spot of refuge. However, this was ages ago, and many of the pirates that roamed the seas around Anthos are long gone, but they are not forgotten. One Particular ship has found refuge inside of a mountain. It's crew devastated by storm, they found refuge inside, along with their ship for what seemed like eternity.

However, the crew was not gone forever, Halflings soon told tales of mysterious beings coming from the waterfall, zombies, hideous creatures. Many were right, the cavern was quickly filling with water, the mountain began to swell, the rivers began to grow as well, and many fish thrived in the lake from the nutrients. However, things began to stir in the cavern, a mysterious energy reverberated through the stone walls, bringing whatever was dead...back to life.

However, nobody seemed to mind the flooding in the river, for all the Halflings knew, the rainy season was beginning. All seemed well, quiet, peaceful in Lenfarthing until a tiny Hobbit everyone knew as Fumble ran into the tavern holding up a tiny golden coin. The Hobbits were amazed, wanting to know where he had found such an odd thing. Many such a thing had appeared before, a terrible storm had washed up a life raft full of treasure. Was it possible there was more? 

The river was littered with wooden planks and rusted pieces of iron. Along with it, rocks, many rocks of all shapes and sizes littered the shore. The mountain had started to crack, it had began to fall, threatening the inn and the storage house of Lenfarthing. Attacks of Halflings alone in the night became more frequent, they described it as bigguns with tattered clothes and black flesh, glowing eyes, and rusted swords. Sopme even reported that the creatures could use magics and had powahs. Would the Halflings be able to stop the menace and save Lenfarthing from these things?

Concept Images/Screenshots
sightless_ghoul_by_velinov-d4nmyod.jpg
Other Information:
The mountain in Lenfarthing has created a massive sinkhold inside of itself and has been filling with water, a ship embedded in the cavern, which contained the remains of a once great pirate crew has been ressurected. The Halflings will fight these creatures which will fight with stone swords (to represent rusted iron ones) and some using magic to fend them off and then claim the treasure they have been holding onto for many years.
Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:
Yes, I have asked sparrow and cruz to help so far
If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

I require actors to play the band of pirates, I also wouldn't mind if anyone who is interested in playing the pirates to pm me (10 minimum)

I will require buildders to fix up the mountain and a GM for all the treasure and overseeing.

The Goonies Halfling Edition! 
tumblr_lirmtubHq41qbbjk2o1_250.gif
+1 
This sounds like a really exciting event!

When I read this and realize I am gonna find a gold coin. WIN

I really hope this goes through and that I can make it. I'm willing to help with the building and rebuilding of the mountain if needed.

Seems awesomely coolio. Plus more events in Len is never bad +1

This event has been accepted by the Event Team! Nug, an Event Team actor, will be contacting you shortly.