Praetor

*rough pieces of parchment are scattered around multiples cities notice boards, including the various cities of Oren, Malinor and Urguan as well as some in Lenfarthing for the more adventurous hobbits. There are even a few in the Cloud Temple. Each one is written in plain ink and has some peculiar symbol painted on the top. It is quite obvious there were written in large numbers -- Style and beauty was not the intention of the writer.

Some are even posted daringly close to the fresh and crisp Oren Navy recruitment posters*

RazaniPirateEmblem_zps47f5dcfc.png

“The Pirates Of Red Sun Cove”

Do you want riches? We have them

Do you want wenches? We have them

Do you want adventure? We have it

Do you want blood? We have it

The Red Sun Pirates are looking are looking for sea rats to man their great warships. If you want any of the above listed then you are our man..or woman.

Any race and gender is welcome to join the Pirates, in their search for gold. If you have no experience you shall be taught.

All plunder shall be shared between the crew and any disobedience will be severely punished.

If you wish to join us you shall obey your captains and higher ranking members or be punished.

You shall be allowed to live how you will and where you will, but should you seek safety we shall provide.

To join the pirates you must contact Captain FireStorm by leaving a notice near to this notice.

“Burn it in the name of gold.”

To all of thee with little interest in joining us, but who see the potential of such a group, we shall gladly sell our services to you as Corsairs or simply Seafaring mercenaries in exchange for immunity in your lands and a hefty sum of gold or various other valuables.

((OOC))

Application

MC Name:

Rp Name:

Skype name:

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:

Will you obey the OOC rules?:

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:

OOC Rules:

-Don’t be stupid

-Be pleasant

-Don’t PG, etc...

-Post your app here, as an OOC addition to an RP post with a note professing your interest in meeting me.

Notice:

-The Island itself is in the process of being rebuilt, don’t expect it to look awe inspiring at the moment.

-If you join, try to be pleasant company and be ready to accept tips about RP etc, however this goes both ways and I (and the others I hope) Will welcome any tips you may have. But I’ll be glad to help newer people learn.

Have fun!

-This might be edited with more details or information as time goes by.

((OOC END))

*Some people mill about certain notice boards, apparently inconspicuous, but discreetly watching said boards carefully*

Gronkk scribbles on a flyer

gRonKK amZ pYruT DaYbee mayk gRonKK pyrut

Parnaax posts his note to the board.

"Parnaax will come aboard your crew, I will take any position that is needed.

Though I wish to be useful, i do not wish to be scrubbing the deck.

I wish to man the equipment, or sail the ship?

Anything worthy of manning, I will do.

Where do you wish to meet, Lad?"

MC Name:  MuckyD121

Rp Name: Pharnax Delvarn

Skype name: Thaatkid_Ki

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): Whatever you need

Do you have experience in sailing RP?: I have before, in other maps and on other characters, not on this one though.

Will you obey the OOC rules?: I will.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?: I will be a soft subtle tissue.

Admiral Lord Faendal spies the poster while passing through the Malinor docks.  Hands on his hips, he frustratingly chews on the butt of his cigar and unknowingly blows smoke all over his immediate area, much to the dismay of the people around him.

"Hmmph. Pirates are out recruitin' again, are they? Well if it's war they want, it'll be war they get."

Faendal takes the cigar from his mouth and presses it into the notice, burning a sizable hole in the parchment.

"Filthy sea rats'll get what's comin' to 'em."

((I look forward to some fun RP in the future! Spam, contact me and we can possibly set some fun things up if you're alright with it.))

Gurub Von Terb, the young gobo, writes a semi-neat note, leaving it there.

Mi will join yur cruw. Mi'd like tu board uder ships. Mi id gud with sord, and can zail.

MC Name: valon487

Rp Name: Gurub Von Terb

Skype name: korrigan.korthauer10

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): Boarding Crew

Do you have experience in sailing RP?: Though only 14, his father was a sailor. Gurub knows basic sailing.

Will you obey the OOC rules?: Yes I do.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?: I do.

MC Name: MinecraftMish
Rp Name: Athri Flage
Skype name: Ask in a MSG
What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): First mate eventually
Do you have experience in sailing RP?: Nope, I know what an emote would lookalike because I sailing though
Will you obey the OOC rules?: Ya
Do you accept to not be an a-hole? Yes.

Athri finds the poster, writing a quick response

"I'll join, you got riches, that's good enough for me" -Athri

*takes a look at the notice in Abresi as he grins.* "Plunder, Gold, Wenches... Anything a man could ask for." *he swiftly jots his name down along with contact information for the person who posted out the notices.*

MC Name: frigated
Rp Name: Dares Whyte
Skype name: frigated.kyle
What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): Prefer to work my way up.
Do you have experience in sailing RP?: Yes I do.
Will you obey the OOC rules?: I will obey the OOC rules.
Do you accept to not be an a-hole?: I promise not to be an a-hole. ( Only in RP :) )

((I look forward to some fun RP in the future! Spam, contact me and we can possibly set some fun things up if you're alright with it.))

((That would be nice ^^))

*One of the discreet figures hanging about the posters walks by them quickly, snatching the notes from their position and stuffing it into their ample sleeves, hurrying off. These would soon find themselves in the hands of the captain.*

Parnaax frowns, he shouts at the man as he hurries off. 

"Dat be me damn application!"

Parnaax shuffles around in his robes, trying to find more paper; he fails to find any, curses and walks away fuming.

Flying ever so high does the bird fly like a ship caught a drift upon an expansive sea of blue, it's feather's gleaming in the light of day like hundreds of tiny mirror each more elegant then the last.

Landing near the captain with a "Caw!" the oddly colored bird tilts it's head it's distant eye's narrowing upon him. Wrapped around it's neck is a collar with a stained yellow parchment attached.

1734558-Q9URCOX.png

OOC aplication

MC Name: shadowmage1291

Rp Name: (Please take note my character runs off allies not
that he has no trust but for he has no real name so… what ever he decides it
fitting.) Shatter Mask maybe even a name as simple as Jack.

Skype name: shadowmage1291

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): I
have no real preference so whatever is needed will do.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?: Not recently, but I
have sailed two vessels with a light crew one was a small ship and the other a dwarf
steam boat.

Will you obey the OOC rules?: Of course! Upon my black E-vil
heart I do by swear.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:  Of course! I’d detest myself if I was to act
as such.

Charmer stumbles upon the poster, reading through it quickly, he then places a note below it, writing.

"I believe I'm your man in this, as I am interested in earning as much minas as I can or die trying, my name is Joseph Richardson and I would like to join your crew."

After finishing the note, he walks off, holding a rather large potato sack, metal and other things can be heard scraping against each other.

((OOC))

Application

MC Name:

Colaone1

Rp Name:

Adam Calden

Skype name:

il.sam.il

Preferably something to do with fighting.

Adam used to be a sailor under Oren.

I will obey the OOC rules.

I'll try my hardest.

Charmer stumbles upon the poster, reading through it quickly, he then places a note below it, writing.

"I believe I'm your man in this, as I am interested in earning as much minas as I can or die trying, my name is Joseph Richardson and I would like to join your crew."

After finishing the note, he walks off, holding a rather large potato sack, metal and other things can be heard scraping against each other.

((OOC))

Application

MC Name:

Colaone1

Rp Name:

Adam Calden

Skype name:

il.sam.il

Preferably something to do with fighting.

Adam used to be a sailor under Oren.

I will obey the OOC rules.

I'll try my hardest.

((Can you add mr.spamshok ? Too many il.sam.il's to find you.))

Jkalumas scampers across the Cloud Temple courtyard on all fours, poking his head up as he see's one of the posters. His whiskers stick up as he gives it a curious look, he was never the best reader.

"Jkalumas bee bestehst pirahte!" he bursts out. He quickly scampers around to find a piece of dried bark. He extends out his claw, and carves into the wood.

Jkalumas b pirate, jkalumas live monk

OOC:

MC Name:

SortedJarhead

Rp Name:

Jkalumas Dunjal

Skype name:

SortedJarhead

Not sure. .  

Nope! But I'm very interested.

Yeeeep.

Okay.

*Rancel reads the note and smiles faintly, seeing a chance to impress Delphine again* 

MC Name:MysteryLuvsYou

Rp Name:Rancel

Skype name:Already added you :D

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):Someone with power who would also have the chance to fight.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:No. :(

Will you obey the OOC rules?:Si Senor!

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?: As Long as you don't act like one ;)

Keegan stumbles across the sign in the Cloud Temple. He begins to read all of the notices on the board as this one catches his attention. He smiles, scratching his stomach that sticks out past his chin, reading carefully. He ravages through his sack finding what he wanted, a cookie. He tugs on his pig mask getting his eye holes lined up once more.

"Hmmm, not really experienced in the art of sailing but one can sure as nether try!"

After he is finished speaking he throws the rest of his cookie off to the right of him, brushing the crumbs off his stomach and ravages through his sack once more for a piece of paper. He then etches a note on it with a piece of charcoal attaching it underneath the sign.

It reads: "I wish to join your crew, I am not experienced but I am willing to learn. Nether! I can get the wenches for us! If you wish to contact me, you can send me a message through a courier or any method of messaging you would like. I have left the nomadic life and wish to seek something more up my alley, if you know what I am saying.I am Keegan Ceallaigh and I am at your service!"

OOC Application:

MC Name: Frottimer

Rp Name: Keegan "Mr. Piggy" Ceallaigh

Skype name: Frottimer

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):Whatever you need, preferably something that involves blood or kidnapping!

Do you have experience in sailing RP?: Not with this character but he is a character willing to learn!

Will you obey the OOC rules?: Of course

Do you accept to not be an a-hole? Yes~