Praetor

*Much like before stealthy figures dart out and nab the signs before anyone is able to stop them, hurrying off with the various scrolls with applications written upon them.

Soon, once again, these are given into the caring hands of Captain Firstorm, who reviews them quickly.*

*The notes are replaced by new ones, with only very slight differences that you might not notice without re-reading carefully.*

((To all those who posted just an OOC app, please re-read the rules. :p

Minor edit to the post.))

*Reads the post with interest, and writes up a response.*

"I, Minwoo Snow, am interested in joining The Pirates of Red Sun Cove. I am quite adept at cooking, and can help feed the crew. I am also efficient with the bow, and can help fight when needed."

Application

MC Name: TheInsomnic

Rp Name: Minwoo Snow

Skype name: the.insomnic

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...): Cook/Whatever is needed.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?: I know the bare minimum. Learned from jtucker40 haha.

Will you obey the OOC rules?: Of course. I think they are completely reasonable.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?: Yes.

Allison walks past a poster which appears to be taped over a Oren navy, she reads over it nodding with interest as she has been looking for a GOOD way to get gold and riches, she leaves a note over a app "Hello, my name is Allison, and i want to join your pirates group, ive been looking for some thing like this, i want gold,riches, and ale, and my skills with daggers, and skills should be a thing to add"

She then leaves her app, smiling as the hooded figure would get it "Hope i get a bird soon...."

Application

MC Name:

paintballz

Rp Name:

Allison

Skype name:

nomnombabies1

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):

anything really.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:

No but i want to learn, and i always wanted a sailor char

Will you obey the OOC rules?:

i will :3

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:

I accept.

Rakli walks up to the poster, he glares at it for a moment, before beggining to write.

He wants blood.

He wants money.

Thats all he wants, really. This can provide.. he thinks to himself, a grim expression set on his face as he writes.

MC Name:Ben127127

Rp Name:Rakli

Skype name:None im sorry!

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):First mate. Pirate. I want the blood and the gold, I will do the plundering.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:No.

Will you obey the OOC rules?:Yes.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:Done deal.

Rakli walks up to the poster, he glares at it for a moment, before beggining to write.

He wants blood.

He wants money.

Thats all he wants, really. This can provide.. he thinks to himself, a grim expression set on his face as he writes.

MC Name:Ben127127

Rp Name:Rakli

Skype name:None im sorry!

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):First mate. Pirate. I want the blood and the gold, I will do the plundering.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:No.

Will you obey the OOC rules?:Yes.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:Done deal.

((Please get Skype :) then recontact me. It ain't too big of a hassle to get.))

*once again, the notes pinned across the notice boards in various cities are discreetly removed*

Godin stares blankly at the board in front of him, absentmindedly perusing over the notices. The true focus of his mind however is about recent matters. Up until recently he'd been under the indirect care of the Valois family. To be sure, he'd assisted add food to their stockpiles by fishing and doing some basic work around the house while awaiting for a particular man to return in order to maybe ask him whether or not he could learn, to possibly be accepted and then perhaps gain a good job. Maybe. It was not to be however. With all his intellect he couldn't predict the maneuvers of other humans and thus he was forced to leave, he was dead weight.

Out of home, out of pocket, but hungry with ambition Godin was looking for work. Upon the notice board something catches his eye. *Gold* The word seems to jump straight out at him, shining bright among the other meaningless drivel posted on the notice board. Now gold, gold he could work with. He studies the poster thoroughly, considering his options. A prickling on the back of his neck arouses suspicions of being watched, however he doesn't spot anyone. His heart begins to race as he fears some authorities have been altered to his interest in a pirate recruitment poster; a pointless paranoia, yet a suspicion all the same.

Quickly, he pulls out a patch of paper and a small lump of charcoal and begins to write out a small notice of offer to join the Red Sun Pirates, detailing his numerous skills with mathematics, rhetoric and his previous experience with money making (leaving out the bits about failure).

((OOC))

Application

MC Name:

Amarnra

Rp Name:

Godin Ecklesbury

Skype name:

leldyn

What do you want to play as? (Bosun, First Mate, etc...):

As my character is physically inept, any role that requires thinking would be preferable. Quatermaster, (He's not a very good Chef, so that rules that out), he could learn to be a doctor but he has no prior training.

Do you have experience in sailing RP?:

None whatsoever, though he can swim.

Will you obey the OOC rules?:

Of course.

Do you accept to not be an a-hole?:

I believe it to be in my power, so I accept.

I'm not promising I'll be overly active though, I hope that's okay. If not, that's cool.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.