TheNorthernWatch_zpsc32c4553.png

We are the men that intend to recruit all able lads and take any man to fight the coming evil from the North. If you have any knowledge of the Northern Beasts please join up. If you are a town or castle with a prisoner or unwanted people send them to us we will use them to defend the lands and start anew.

Ranks_zps4b641627.png

Lord Commander:

The leader of the entirety of the Northern Watch

Lord Steward

In command of the Stewards of the Northern Watch

Ranger Lord

In command of the Fighting Forces of the Northern Watch

Ranger Lieutenants:

They help the Lord Commander and Ranger Lord command the forces of the Northern Watch. These could be sent to towns down south to search for willing recruits or prisoners for the wall.

Rangers 

These are the main forces of the Northern Watch. They are trained and have been seen to be decent in combat. They listen to all three heads but can only be Order to muster for battle by the Lord Commander and the Ranger Lord. If none are there the Lord Steward may muster if in times of crisis

Stewards

These are the men that have been seen having little to no ability to fight. They help clean the stables and armor, They make the weapons and armor, tend to the Lord Commander, Lord Steward and Ranger Lord’s needs.

New Brothers

These are the men that have not been tested in yet or are in the process of being tested they will be assigned by their abilities to either Ranger or Steward

TheOath_zps4e54142d.png

“Let it be know by the god or gods I follow that I,((INSERT NAME)), have come to take the oath of the Northern Watch.The North gathers and my watch begins. It shall not end until the end of my days. I shall take no wife, hold no lands and father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die with my Brothers, I am a sword for the Realm. I am a watcher of Anthos. I am the shield that guards the realms of Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Kharajyr and Halflings. I pledge my life and honor to the Northern Watch, from this day and all days to come”

((Understand that by taking this Oath you are agreeing to a Perma-Kill for your character, should you break the oath))

Application_zps65ceb3ac.png

OOC

MC Name

IC

Name

Race

Any particular skills?

Take the Black(Oath):

((Before anyone says anything this is based a lot on the Nights Watch from the Game of Thrones.))

((YOU STOLE IT FROM... Oh ya you said so... THEIF!!!!!! Just kiddin'.))

Artur Dyre reads the flyer

"Sadly I won't join, I for one want kids."

"Sadly I won't join, I for one want kids."

Caven laughs, cause Artur could never get a woman.

((Where are you guys stationed at the moment? There's no real settlements near the north you can inhabit except maybe Kralta or Green...))

*Heinrik Van Roy read's over the posters and wonders where on earth this Northern Watch is... Being a man who lives in the north he has never seen, or heard of this new found watch.*

[ Please don't anger George RR Martin, he'll kill more Starks. Anyways. It's best you didn't blatantly copy the NIght's Watch. ]

((Where are you guys stationed at the moment? There's no real settlements near the north you can inhabit except maybe Kralta or Green...))

*Heinrik Van Roy read's over the posters and wonders where on earth this Northern Watch is... Being a man who lives in the north he has never seen, or heard of this new found watch.*

((We are not stationed anywhere but we hang around Abresi until we have more men to start fighting)).

[begin Rant]

You can't just copy things, switch out a few words and call it good. That is called plagiarism.

LGaP9LL.png

[/End rant]

((But I liked the Oath))

[ Please don't anger George RR Martin, he'll kill more Starks. Anyways. It's best you didn't blatantly copy the NIght's Watch. ]

((If he has a death wish then let him kill more Starks!!! But like I said I really liked the Night's Watch's  Oath so I tried to fix so it worked with Anthos))

Jack reads the poster, "Better start the Witchers guild soon."

OOC

MC Name crazymajor1221

Age 15

IC

Name Rodric Dyre

Race Human

Age 33

Any particular skills? Axe and Shield Combat

Take the Black(Oath): “Let it be know by the god or gods I follow that I,Rodric Dyre, have come to take the oath of the Northern Watch.The North gathers and my watch begins. It shall not end until the end of my days. I shall take no wife, hold no lands and father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die with my Brothers, I am a sword for the Realm. I am a watcher of Anthos. I am the shield that guards the realms of Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Kharajyr and Halflings. I pledge my life and honor to the Northern Watch, from this day and all days to come”

OOC

MC Name crazymajor1221

Age 15

IC

Name Rodric Dyre

Race Human

Age 33

Any particular skills? Axe and Shield Combat

Take the Black(Oath): “Let it be know by the god or gods I follow that I,Rodric Dyre, have come to take the oath of the Northern Watch.The North gathers and my watch begins. It shall not end until the end of my days. I shall take no wife, hold no lands and father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die with my Brothers, I am a sword for the Realm. I am a watcher of Anthos. I am the shield that guards the realms of Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Kharajyr and Halflings. I pledge my life and honor to the Northern Watch, from this day and all days to come”

Welcome to your new family Brother. 

ACCEPTED

((I'd be wary of copying something directly, lest you suffer the fate of Aegis's Dragonborn Guild.))

((If I did change the Oath it would have the same meaning just different words so I see no reason to change it.))

This topic is hereby locked, and moved to inactive guilds.

The truth is, you're not allowed to plagiarize at all on this server. Sure, inspiration. But blatant copy and pasting, editing and distributing is against copyright in most forms of creative media, and such is the same with books, and the television series. The whole concept is copied, not based, on the Night's Watch from A Song of Ice and Fire, and because of this you cannot continue to post about it on the forums as it may cause some discontent with the owners of this work, or even the players whom adore the series itself.

If you would like to remake this guild, I suggest you go back upon your concept and rework it in a definitely original manner.

Edit;

I would also like to remind players to contact FMs, GMs or Admins when thinking to post OOCly on a guild topic that is controversial such as this.