The Bannermen Of House Horen

Vekrus

The Bannermen of House Horen

MN9eSow.png

Ranks

Commander:

The Commander is the leading figure of the Bannermen of House Horen and is selected by the Elders of House Horen. He manages who holds what position within the Bannermen and lays out battle and training tactics to his Captains. He is renowned for his leadership skills and will stop at nothing to ensure the success of the bannermen in battle.

Captain:

There are two Captains. They are chosen specifically for their display of loyalty and talents of leadership in battle. The Captains are also some of the most skilful warriors and watch over the Masters of Arms as they trains their soldiers and assigns them to their correct groups. It is the Captain's role to ensure that the warriors who serve on behalf of his House are working effectively. They also lay out training schedules and report any progress back to the Commander.

Master of Arms:

There are four Masters of Arms in total, two who serve under each of the Captains. Besides those who outrank them, they are the most skilled of all the Bannermen. They work closely with both the Captains and the Commander, acting as a link with the Recruits to ensure that the bannermen are properly trained.

Man-at-Arms:

Recruits who prove themselves in battle earn themselves the right to be promoted to a Man-at-Arms. The basic soldier of all the bannermen, the Men-at-Arms swear themselves to House Horen. These men will mainly be used to patrol the Duchies and Counties that they serve and will perform all tasks assigned by the Commander, Captains and Masters of Arms.

Recruit:

Any "fresh meat" to the Bannermen immediately start out as Recruits. They are not expected to know how to fight very well and need to be trained by the Master of Arms in order to be granted a promotion to a Man-at-Arms. These men are equipped with leather and chain and get paid the minimum wage.      

Duties

- Serve House Horen and its Duchies with an undying loyalty.

- Patrol and protect the Kingdom of Oren and defend its inhabitants from outside threats.

- Should the order be given, serve House Horen in battle.

- Follow all orders given by any higher ranking member of the Bannermen.

- Uphold your oath.

Rewards for Service

- Basic armour and arms when joining.

- Personal bunk with private chest and locks if required.

- Monetary payments, per Elven week.

- Daily rations of food.

- When soldiers engage in combat, all spoils of battle are to go to them, unless it something that either the Duke or Elder of War specifically require.

Rules

- Thou must forever abide by all rules of the Bannermen of House Horen.

- Thou must not break the Oath of Allegiance.

- Thou must not murder or steal from a member of the Bannermen of House Horen or House Horen and its Vassals.

- Thou must follow the ruling and laws of the Holy Oren Empire.

- Thou must respect the authority of all family elders of House Horen and its Vassals.

- Thou can only be ordered by others of higher rank in the Bannermen of House Horen and his majesty the Imperial Emperor, William III.

Uniform

w.i.p.

The Oath of Allegiance

I _______ swear by the almighty light, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to House Horen, her heirs and successors, and that I will remain, honestly and faithfully duty bound to defend my liege, their heirs and successors, against all enemies of Oren. I will follow and obey all orders of my liege, his heirs and successors, and of the Commander set over me. So help me God.

Application

In Character

Name:
What are your professions and talents?:
Which Duchy so you wish to serve under?:
Previous military experience:
Do you agree to follow the Oath of Allegiance?:

Out of Character

MC Name:
Do you have skype? (Not Required):
Do you have teamspeak? (Not Required):
Do you have an accepted villain application? (Include a link to your VA):

reserved

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.