Grey Company

nRqUX5v.jpg

In ages past, the rulers of Oren were protected by the Dragon Guard, who were later dismissed for a lack of need and incompetence.

The duty fell to the Lion, who were disbanded into the Red Dragon, and they had other duties to attend to.

This led to King William III of Horen to commission Grey Company, and elite bodyguard answerable only to him.

The duty of Grey Company is to protect the Crown, and it's family, but firstly the Monarch. They take orders from the King alone, and not even the regent would command them. For if need arose, they would even remove a corrupt regent if he was threatening Royal power and rule.

They would put the kings life above all, and risk anything to save him, even the capital or royal blood.

Equipped with superior arms, armor, and skills, they make sure the king is never in danger, his tasks are completed or they die trying.

Commander: Responsible for maintaining the guard and keeping it running smoothly, he is a veteran and excelled as a member of Grey Company. He distributed assignments to the Company. (( IC title would be [Grey Commander] ))

Captain: Captains often lead field missions and act as leaders to Grey Company. They have shown to be excellent in their assignments and tasks, Along with showing an aptitude for leading. (( IC title would be [Grey Captain] ))

Company guard: The basic rank of Grey Company. Those from veteran to newly inducted are seen as equals unless obviously promoted. Knowledge is expected to be shared, and lessons taught throughout the Company. (( IC title would be [Grey Company] ))

Application of below, send it out to the Palace and we will find it

:IC:

Name:

Race:

Skills:

Other guilds/organizations?:

Previous work:

:OOC:

MC name:

Can you be semi-active or active?:

IC:

Name: Lacey Donohue

Race: Human

Skills: Calm under pressure, extreme loyalty, good taking orders.

Other guilds/organizations: None

Previous work: Tailor

OOC:

MC Name: Juno_Ax

Can you be semi-active or active?: Yes

Arcuturus Blackstorm happens upon a scroll with information about an elite group of men and women and service to the Emperor. He takes down one of the applications, quickly filling it out. As the final question is answered he calls his Hawk which swoops down, clutching the scroll in its talons and flying off towards the palace.

Name: Arcturus Blackstorm

Skills: Proffecient Marksmen, Adept Swordsmen, Reading and Writing.

Other guilds/organizations?: I have not been apart of any other guilds and or organisations. 

Previous work: Sell sword /Guard Work.

MC name: callum2357

Can you be semi-active or active?: I am usually on for at least 2 hours a day, except for weekends, you can find me very active on weekends. ( However i live in GMT+10, Australian Timezones so it can be a little hard for me to rp with you unless it is a weekend.)

Arcuturus Blackstorm happens upon a scroll with information about an elite group of men and women and service to the Emperor. He takes down one of the applications, quickly filling it out. As the final question is answered he calls his Hawk which swoops down, clutching the scroll in its talons and flying off towards the palace.

Name: Arcturus Blackstorm

Skills: Proffecient Marksmen, Adept Swordsmen, Reading and Writing.

Other guilds/organizations?: I have not been apart of any other guilds and or organisations. 

Previous work: Sell sword /Guard Work.

MC name: callum2357

Can you be semi-active or active?: I am usually on for at least 2 hours a day, except for weekends, you can find me very active on weekends. ( However i live in GMT+10, Australian Timezones so it can be a little hard for me to rp with you unless it is a weekend.)

Nero reads the application, and nods to himself, sending off a bird to Arcturus

IC:

Name: Lacey Donohue

Skills: Calm under pressure, extreme loyalty, good taking orders.

Other guilds/organizations: None

Previous work: Tailor

OOC:

MC Name: Juno_Ax

Can you be semi-active or active?: Yes

Nero nods to himself reading, sending a bird off to Lacey

Vaclav face palms a couple times at the word of such a company. "Wot in neathers is his problem?"

Name:Elroy Vandermann

Race:Human

Skills:Smithing, Sword fighting, cross bow, bow, sword play.

Other guilds/organizations?:None

Previous work:I was a Ranger for a while, then I traveled around.

MC name:warlord212

Can you be semi-active or active?:I can be fuly active if need be :D

Name:Elroy Vandermann

Race:Human

Skills:Smithing, Sword fighting, cross bow, bow, sword play.

Other guilds/organizations?:None

Previous work:I was a Ranger for a while, then I traveled around.

MC name:warlord212

Can you be semi-active or active?:I can be fuly active if need be :D

(Don't worry, I'm authorized to do this XD)

Lacey, also known as Raven and Captain of the Grey Company, reads the letter before taking up her quill and ink, quickly writing a letter in a neat scrawl. She rolls it up and attaches it to the leg of her namesake, a jet black raven. She opens the window and lets the creature out. It flies away to deliver Elroy's acceptance into the Company.

Name: Dmitrayus Tchaikovsky

Skills: He is a skilled swordsman, usually weilding two shortswords at once. He is NOT skilled at all with a bow, having never held one before in his life.

Other guilds/organizations?: N/A

Previous work: Bartender, Smithing assisstant.

MC name: tuslwmonster

Can you be semi-active or active?: Yes, I am active most of the time. Well, not recently, because RP took a bit of a dump.

Name: Dmitrayus Tchaikovsky

Skills: He is a skilled swordsman, usually weilding two shortswords at once. He is NOT skilled at all with a bow, having never held one before in his life.

Other guilds/organizations?: N/A

Previous work: Bartender, Smithing assisstant.

MC name: tuslwmonster

Can you be semi-active or active?: Yes, I am active most of the time. Well, not recently, because RP took a bit of a dump.

Grey nods to himself, sending off a bird to the applicant