The Northern Watch (Revised And Redone)

Ctc9592

TheNorthernWatch_zpsc32c4553.png

Men with a tunics with the image of a Dire Wolf on it run through the towns and cities of every race placing posters and some stopping and saying some words.

“The North has begun taking the borders of Oren and Adunia we must unite against this foe if you are willing man that wants to gain honor in protecting your home from the North please take a one of these papers! The Northern Watch is one of the only things in the way of the Northern Beasts we must fight! Join the ranks today and fight for a better Anthos!"

Ranks_zps4b641627.png

Lord Commander

The leader of the entirety of the Northern Watch

Lord Steward

In command of the Stewards of the Northern Watch

Captain of the Watch

In command of the Fighting Forces of the Northern Watch

Watchmen Lieutenants

They help the Lord Commander and Captain of the Watch command the forces of the Northern Watch. These could be sent to towns down south to search for willing recruits or prisoners for the wall.

Watchmen

These are the main forces of the Northern Watch. They are trained and have been seen to be decent in combat. They listen to all three heads but can only be Order to muster for battle by the Lord Commander and the Captain of the Watch. If none are there the Lord Steward may muster if in times of crisis

Stewards

These are the men that have been seen having little to no ability to fight. They help clean the stables and armor, They make the weapons and armor, tend to the Lord Commander, Lord Steward and Captain of the Watch’s needs.

Watchmen Recruits

These are the men that have not been tested in yet or are in the process of being tested they will be assigned by their abilities to either Watchmen or Steward

TheOath_zps4e54142d.png

“Let it be known by the god or gods I follow that I,((INSERT NAME)), have come to take the oath of the Northern Watch.The North has risen I must raise my sword for the Realm. I shall not stop my fight until the North is quelled.I shall hold no lands, I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.I shall live and die with my Brothers, I am a sword for the Realm. I am a watcher of Anthos. I am the shield that guards the realms of Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Kharajyr and Halflings. I pledge my life and honor to the Northern Watch, from this day and all days to come”

((You understand that by breaking this Oath you are agreeing a Perma-Kill for your character, should you break the oath))

Application_zps65ceb3ac.png

OOC

MC Name

IC

Name

Race

Any groups or organization you are apart of?

Any titles that you belong to and or a heir to?

Take the Oath:

((I tried to fix any copying that I did from the Night's Watch but since no Forum Moderator I contacted answered I could not get a opinion on what needed to be fix so I fixed the ranks and I redid the Oath a lot if there is any still remaining copied material could someone please send me a PM with what is copied so that I can fix it before it gets locked.))

((No, they have a direwolf :P ))

Glad to see someone is taking the threat in the north seriously.

((Isn't this just the Night's Watch from GoT? .-.))

((I will admit I want it to be something like the Night's Watch but I changed the ranks except for Lord Commander and the Oath is edited more then it was last time and the symbol is not crow but a Direwolf))

((Still seems incredibly similar. Maybe try using some less- well known content if you are going to copy it.))

((Still seems incredibly similar. Maybe try using some less- well known content if you are going to copy it.))

((I just think that If I want to rp like something like the Night's Watch then even if it is similar it shouldn't be a problem. Now if there is anymore OOC please send it in a PM))

Vuln hears about the Northern Watch, he blinks as he reads over a poster. He wonders if they could become a competitor to the Hellsheart Company he begins speaking out of common in his favorite language.

"Aveniruth burhatte burauseckop, aveheyte aveillwruth aveiedruth buroonskop!" 

Nods to himself as he feels that appropriate, he tears the paper and leaves in on the ground as he heads towards Grendor's Tavern, to inform his commander.

Alistair sits at a table at a Tavern in Oren and begins to write a few letters. 

((Sorry I accidentally hit the  reply but and I guess I hit a comma and it posted it)) 

*Hears of this 'Northern Watch' and is pleased that another has taken up the fight against the monsters of the North. He starts to bring together his Hellshearts to form up with these men. Soon the first meeting will take place and he wishes to have the leader in attendance. He starts his orders to Vuln*

"Aveaveh'ruth Burllae Aveellshkop Bureportr'ruth Burni'e Aveorfkop Burssighnmentsaruth!"

*Hears of this 'Northern Watch' and is pleased that another has taken up the fight against the monsters of the North. He starts to bring together his Hellshearts to form up with these men. Soon the first meeting will take place and he wishes to have the leader in attendance. He starts his orders to Vuln*

"Aveaveh'ruth Burllae Aveellshkop Bureportr'ruth Burni'e Aveorfkop Burssighnmentsaruth!"

((Is that a Note of invitation?))

((Also I edited the Oath you may now have a Wife and Children))

((Not a note in itself, that will come later.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.