The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

(( We'd come after the King of Oren himself if we found a problem with him. ))

((Righteous aren't we? *Shrugs* I guess we need good guys too. How paladin you must be but I don't judge))

OOC: Hey Amagous! Kayle Seek here! You may not remember me, but since i killed off Kayle, I would like to try something new! :P

Minecraft Name: StandUnited

Character Name or Nickname: Levianth Nerin

Race: Human

Character age:20

Age in real life:14

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: Many ways. Representing our ways, fighting honorably, helping innocent bystanders, etc.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: Living in AlKhazar, I see people being arrested/mugged/robbed/annoyed/going insane. I just want it over with, and have peace in this world.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: I do not have skype, but I do have a steam account, its jkaramali

OOC: Hey Amagous! Kayle Seek here! You may not remember me, but since i killed off Kayle, I would like to try something new! :P

Minecraft Name: StandUnited

Character Name or Nickname: Levianth Nerin

Character age:20

Age in real life:14

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: Many ways. Representing our ways, fighting honorably, helping innocent bystanders, etc.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: Living in AlKhazar, I see people being arrested/mugged/robbed/annoyed/going insane. I just want it over with, and have peace in this world.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: I do not have skype, but I do have a steam account, its jkaramali

OOC: I remember you. I thought you restarted the Peace Keepers? Guess not.

Accepted. To all of the new recruits, check out our forums. I'll just post it here since its much less hassle then individually mailing all of you one by one like I have in the past.

Edit: Trying to set up account moderating so people can't get automatically registered and be able to see all the forum stuff.

Edit 2: Fixed it, hopefully.

http://calekwarband.30.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

To any spies, don't bother. You can only see the things which have nothing to do with the Warband anyways unless I personally validate you. If you sign up under someone else's Minecraft name, trying to impersonate them, I'll just IP ban you since the forum automatically picks up your IP.

Due to Amagous being a bit inactive, he elected me to be the new temporary leader, he still has full control over it, just giving me rights since hes been inactive lately :D

Due to Amagous being a bit inactive, he elected me to be the new temporary leader, he still has full control over it, just giving me rights since hes been inactive lately :D

This is true. I'm not able to get on much for the remainder of this week as I am still on night shift. However, next week I return to day shift, so I'll be able to find time to hop on the server a bit every day. Until then though, I am temporarily giving tyler70 complete control of the Warband, assuming he continues to follow the laws I have already set forth for us, and under the fact that I still have the final say in any matter I choose to intervene in.

Amazingly well written, A great conecpt and just seems to have Alot of amazing work put into it. I should visit you sometime, Maybe see if your willing to consider a Deal with the Aegean Academy.

Amazingly well written, A great conecpt and just seems to have Alot of amazing work put into it. I should visit you sometime, Maybe see if your willing to consider a Deal with the Aegean Academy.

It sounds like a noble cause. I will arrange a meeting with you sometime this coming week so that we can discuss such things.

If you have Skype, We can communicate through that, Or Forum PM's, Wichever you consider best.

Skype would be preferable. I am able to get on it fairly often.

Minecraft Name: starkiller2010

Character Name or Nickname: Aquilus Eagleson

Character age: 25

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I wish to fight to prove that even I, a poor raid survivor, can be glorious and full of honor.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I wish to protect people from dangers.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: -

Minecraft Name: starkiller2010

Character Name or Nickname: Aquilus Eagleson

Character age: 25

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I wish to fight to prove that even I, a poor raid survivor, can be glorious and full of honor.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I wish to protect people from dangers.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: -

I'm sorry for the wait. I was waiting for tyler70 to reply to this since I have temporarily put him in command in my absence. You'd have to talk to him or NoNameGoesHere in-server about joining the Cal'ek. They're the one's who run the Warband in my absence.

I'm sorry for the wait. I was waiting for tyler70 to reply to this since I have temporarily put him in command in my absence. You'd have to talk to him or NoNameGoesHere in-server about joining the Cal'ek. They're the one's who run the Warband in my absence.

Ah so they have the permissions to accept invites or is it still just you?

I'm very new to the server, I hope to get some good experience from being a part of this impressive warband.

Minecraft Name:killnanimas

Character Name or Nickname: Vod Hagrin

Race: Dwarf

Character age: 235

Age in real life: 19

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I would face the fiercest enemies in combat, spilling their blood and bringing glory to the Cal'ek!

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: This seems to be an honorable warband where I can train my skills in combat.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: Steam: Chicago Ted, though I don't use it often.