~+ The Mage's Guild +~

Heero

The winds roars and murmured against the tall snowy peaks of Wyverwyn Hold. A harsh blizzard had unfolded. Bombarding the college with a blinding blanket of snow as they rushed to gather with the present white veil that engulfed the mountain ranges. Though all was tranquil within the Mage’s college. Their quaint fireplaces and kindling flames warmed inhabitants of the Guild as they slept calmly, free from any disturbances.

Or so before the dreaded stench of smoke began to funnel through the brick halls of the institution as unearthly roar, akin to that of a detonation of sorts,  shattered the serene environment.  As the mages rush from their beds and quarters, Archmage Mahina leading the packing as the hooded Archmage Zane quickly joined his side. They venture to the origins of the sound. The burning stench growing stronger as they tread to the central tower, accompanied by the masters of the magical order and the few curiosity-stroken students follow closely behind. As the party climbed the stairs of the tower, they reached the remains of the door to Archmage Crumena's quarters. The door in shambles as hot embers line the fragments of wood; a strong icy draft funneling a cloud of blackened smoke at the party. Disturbed by the signs, the group treads into the quarters with haste. Quickly coming to a halt as they observing the horrific scene before them.

Criss crosses, thick winding spirals, assorted slashes of black sud litters the charred stone. Wrapping the vicinity of the room. Running up the walls and even warping to the ceiling of the room. And along the center of the floor stood the most peculiar sight of all. A large circular figure of sud at the center of the room. Yet within it's epicenter laid sections of the floor which stood undamaged nor touched by the catastrophe. Scripting out a message in a series of cryptic characters.

Oxd5zCq.png

wp0cbAT.png

A8yOn7Q.png

ZZvyiuv.png

7m2u2hI.png

s7sHUv8.png

VpDrGSd.png

zyeuX77.png

ptA9Ktm.png

yx33ruk.png

nXZPIPa.png

Zo8k8sB.png

JUc6TLi.png

VdW15Bk.png

tn5HA5r.png

eArKc2c.png

RDi1MP5.png

Archmage Zane steps forward, his trusted staff in hand as kneels down to the alien script. Giving a quick glance at the text before swiftly turning his head to the open balcony door as do the rest of the group at the crackle of yet another explosion. They rushed to the terrace. Their vision protruded by the heavy blizzard. Yet at the edge of the railing, wrapped over the metal railing was Crumena's beloved somber scarf; itself stained with fresh blood and the railing within its bounds as well. It's end scarred by flames as it whipped wildly before the dictation of the powerful winds. Though as the storm rages on, the occasional flare and rumble can be seen under the veil of the relentless gusts.

"What in the world happened to Crumena?"

Nito sits at his desk in his home, quickly filling out the form before sending it back to the mages guild.

~The Form~

Your Name:

Nito

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:

For now I look to join as a pilgrim however I shall soon start my studies in the magical arts.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

MrGreene_HD

When did you join the server?:

A year and two months ago.

))

The Form:

Your Name:

Joe(seph) Sparda

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

I wish to join as a Mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

I have gotten the grips of the magical art I study... Somewhat swiftly.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?

The art of Conjuration.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Joe_Blackman

Around May 2012.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77734-awaiting-referencesjoe-blackmans-ma-3rd-attempt/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:

Conjuration - Tier 2

))

Your Name: Vuln Lanncaster

Your Age: 337

Your Race: Dark Elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Part-Time Pilgrim ((Was just hired as an advisor to a king, so he won't be around as much as he used to be able to.))

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am not skilled in the Magical Arts, nor do I have a teacher. I am currently just developing theories on magic. ((Waiting on Lore))

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? None

(( OOC:

MC Name: Bucky_24

When did you join the server?: 10/2/11

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: None, waiting on lore in my Signature.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: None

))

"This should be interesting."

Your Name:
Silvos'Avernan Sythaerin
Your Age:
Too many numbers to name.
Your Race:
Mali'Avernan.
Mage, we suppose.
If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:
Skilled to an extent it'd allow us to force you to accept the requests stated on this weak yet meaningful piece of paper.
Manipulation of the boundaries of our reality

(( OOC:

MC Name:
BladeCreep
August 2011.
Telekinesis T4
Alteration (including enchanting, transmutation wards and abjuration) T1
))

Your Name:

Sonn Ander

Your Age:

Your Race:

Adunian

A pilgrim for starters. However if I find a teacher will to teach, I would eventually like to be a mage.

N/A

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name: Googlesearch

When did you join the server?: Three months ago

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: N/A

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:N/A

))

Your Name:

Caln McHarnish

Your Age:

Your Race:

Adunian

Mage

I am learning the magical arts and being instructed by Elindor. I am still studying my art and nor quiet yet at the point at making a spell.

Water evocation specifically the ice and snow aspects.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Porkchopp2

November 2012

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/92919-calns-magic-application/#entry827701

Water Evocation in progress

))

Your Name:Leap Hikaru

Your Age:19

Your Race:Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:I wish to join as a Pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:I am currently not being taught the magical arts by anyone.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:leap1

When did you join the server?:About February this year.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:n/a

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:N/A

Archmage Mahina slowly moves to each location, checking out the forms, after a few minutes, he leaves, taking time to look over each one more carefully.

Your Name: Morkas Irongut

Your Age: I celebrated my 460th birthday a few years ago i think

Your Race: I am a dwarf, forest dwarf to be exact.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a pilgrim?: I would join as a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or if you are being taught by someone who is: I was being taught by Hiebe Irongut, my father, but I have not seen him in a long while.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: I am skilled in water and fire evocation.

((OOC:

MC Name: Wrathstar555

When did you join the server?: The first of may, 2012

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/62853-3-3-refrences-morkas-ironguts-3rd-magic-application/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Fire and water evocation, both tier 3.

))

Richard sighs, finally deciding to apply.

The Form:

Your Name:

Richard Tarus

Your Age:

Around 150-160.

Your Race:

Elven, 1/4th Adunian

Mage

I am skilled in the magical arts, yes.

Fire and Electricity Evocation.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Lanader

September 19th, 2011

Grandfathered in for Fire, technically grandfathered for electricity.

T5 Fire Evoker Teacher

T5 Electrical Evoker Teacher

))

If one were to return to the proper area, they would see that the following forms have had a seal of darkened wax placed upon them. Along with a note. which reads:

Please venture to the college of Wyverwyn, there you will go through an interview headed by the Archmage, which will decide if you are to enter into the college. If a seal has not been placed on your proper form, than it is either in deliberation, or denied.

((If your application is listed below and you wish to go for an interview, please message me with the times you are usually on, so I can attempt to be online at a mutual time.))

Your Name:

"My true name is not of concern, others call me by the name of Famine"

Your Age:

"Years have gone by, countless, I can't keep track"

Your Race:

*This seems to be blank* ((RPly Famine doesn't know, he is High Elvish though))

"I wish to join as a mage, not as a Pilgrim"

"I am not learning from anyone, only from the knowledge of a close friend, I seem to go about it myself. Yes, I can give proof to you in person" ((I was previously being overseen by Megu, she left once I reached T1. Now Ski_King3 has taken over her oversight and has resumed my progress in the art))

"I'm am skilled in the Arcane Arts of Illusion"

OOC:

MC Name:

_Kraal_

9th of October, 2011

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87857-famines-ma-illusion/

Illusion: Tier One

- Rasha quickly writes back to the group in meticulously neat hand-writing, small and precise lettering fills the application -

Your Name:

Rasha

Your Age:

Around forty, I presume.

Your Race:

Kharajyr, also known as an Ape'Kha - One who has forsaken the narrow-mindness of the Kharajyr and it's people.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?

Pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is.

Although not skilled in the art of magic itself, I have received instruction and training on the principles of magic from my former adopted father, Salamandra. I know the basic principles of the void and mana energy.

None currently.

(( OOC:

MC Name: 

Princetonlax21

I joined the server a little over two years ago.

None for this character -

Null ~

-Arzota, sitting in his study fills out a form and sends it off, figuring he may as well be involved in what his teacher was-

*~*~The Form~*~*

Your Name:
Arzota Kameki

Your Age:
121 at time of writing.

Your Race:
Mali'ker

I would prefer to join as a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is.:
I would consider myself skilled yes, as well as being taught on and off in the arts of evocation.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

((Below this question appears to be a sizable hole burnt into the paper in a perfect circle))

Currently the evocation of igne

((OOC: ))

MC Name:
Arzota

September 23rd, 2012

That would be > HERE <

Fire Evocation, Tier 2

Days pass, Famine grows wary of his application he posted weeks, almost months ago. He wonders, his thought growing stronger and stronger about his possible acceptance to the guild. He grins as he grasps his staff, tightening his satchel, and fiddling with his treasured jewel which lies in his robes' pockets. He returns to the area where he left his application, his being one of the first. He recognizes all the new applications, everyone wanted to join this guild.

He makes a worried grin as he searches for his application. Famine begins to part application by application, looking for his neatly written application. He lifts an application up, finding his cursive writing, the questions along the sheet. He looks up to the top corner of his application, noticing his application bares a seal. He reads the message calmly, breathing heavily as he focuses hard on the seal, the tiny writing slightly testing his vision. He gives an edgy smile under his dark hood, returning to his home to prepare for his interview. 

Your Name:

Vex

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

Pilgrim

I'm not yet a mage.

I'm studying fire, but have no magical capabilities regarding it.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

TheFireAce (Alt: Treyshark)

May, 03, 2013

))