Your
Name (In game):

Lux Tacita

Your

Your
Race:

High Elf

Are
you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?
:

A pilgrim looking to become a mage.

If
joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts,
or being taught by someone who is:

The thing
is, I have been searching the lands to make relationships with others that
could teach me in the magical arts but I haven’t been able to find anyone. That

What
affinity of magic are you skilled in?

N/A

MC
Name:

bulldogsoccer8

When
did you join the server?:

3 Weeks

If
applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:

I do not
have one since I need a teacher from the college to approve them teaching me.

If applying as a
mage, list your magic type and tier:

When looking to learn, Arcane:
Electrical Evocation and Wind Evocation

Guest Grey

Drake smiles as he sits at the entrance, waiting for someone to come, he just holds a small piece of paper, and reads a small journal, he slowly sticks the paper through the bars, as he continues reading his book, shivering a bit from the cold, high up in the dwarven mountains, and a bit creeped out, by all the faces hanging around. The application he posted says the following :

Your Name: Drake

Your Age: 67

Your Race: Mali'Ker

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I wish to join as a pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I'am not a mage by any means, but I have my fair share of friends who are, and from them, I mostly learn about the arcane arts, I've been traveling around Anthos and Asulon already, studying the arcane arts, traveling from library to library, and I wish to learn when the time is right, and when a teacher will deem me worthy as his apprentice.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name: spartansoldier8

When did you join the server?: In may, last year

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: N/A

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: N/A, though I have a current interest in electrical evocation, and I have deepend myself in studying this subtype of the arcane arts and I've also observed several mages who master this art, and asked them questions, better go prepared than unprepared, though any teacher of any branch of magic will be fine by me.

))

After a few good hours of waiting, Drake finishes his book and slowly wraps a small fur coat around him, slowly dozing off, being kicked from the delvers, he has no other place to go at the moment.

*A large rumbling sound seems to be heard from within the mages guild from those inside. Those within hear the sound getting louder, and louder, before finally a crash can be heard from the upstairs of the tower. As you go to investigate you see a hole in the wall, and a smoldering Orb thrumming with power. As the Orb smolders you draw closer, before suddenly, the Orb bursts into life once more. Zipping into the air before stopping right in front of your face. It flashes several times before stopping, spinning in midair, turning, it changes to a Golden yellow colour, before finally you hear an echoing voice of an Oldman.

"To the occupants of "The Mages Guild".

I haven't had dealings with you since your new false Archmage decided to take charge, in fact, I didn't want any dealings with the Mages guild at all since that day in the Rift. Though it has come to my attention that you are sending would be magic seekers to come after me and harm my person.

Know this, mage. I am not one to be trifled with with such menial and outright childish behavior. If you continue on this course I will see to it that you will find yourselves a lot worse off than you once were. I don't purposely and activiely attack you, yet you do so to me. This is your final warning. If I see such action again come to my person, I am going to make sure to enact what Ambros asked of me if the Guild Ever fell into hands that were unfit for duty. 

Do not temper my hand again. 

With care,

Blundermore, P. WindRaker.

Oh, by the way, do mind the Orb..."

*The voice seems to stop, before the Orb flashes once more, spinning around on an axis before jutting around the room in violent fashion, trying to find a means to leave the Mage's college, before finally shooting back out through a chair and under a table, going straight through the window with tremendous force. Racing back Northwards. The sounds die down, and all is silent once more.*

((I don't like people purposely sending metagaming magic seekers after me whom know instantly who I am, what I look like and where I am and know who I am exactly even after I claim ICly I am not who I say I am. I get enough of those people already without you lot sending them as well for your "impossible" quests simply to get rid of these magic seekers. If you must set impossible quests send them to a volcano and tell them to swim for all I care, though I don't condone lying to people like that, because I consider it to be quite a nasty move compared to simply telling someone no...))

((I don't like people purposely sending metagaming magic seekers after me whom know instantly who I am, what I look like and where I am and know who I am exactly even after I claim ICly I am not who I say I am. I get enough of those people already without you lot sending them as well for your "impossible" quests simply to get rid of these magic seekers. If you must set impossible quests send them to a volcano and tell them to swim for all I care, though I don't condone lying to people like that, because I consider it to be quite a nasty move compared to simply telling someone no...))

((apologies if such a thing happened. I would appreciate if you could PM me the MCnames of who was involved. The missions are merely a test upon their determination and don't normally serve much more purpose than that. It is all supposed to be handled in character so Meta is inexcusable. Of this particular quest I am not aware, though I expect that it was not meant as an attack. I shall investigate. If you have any further issues or queries please PM me about this. I am looking into it))

Elindor sigs, looking around the room at all the mess. He slowly begins picking up each piece of rubble individually while seated on a still in-tact chair. Chunks of stone float around in mid air as the find a place back within the hole of wall. The puzzle is meticulously pieced back together before he stands up, smearing a muddy liquid over the cracked pieces to hold them in place. Without a word Elindor trudges back down the stairs for a moment of peace.

*After having taken a form from the billboard, James would rummage through his bloated satchel and draw a small vial of ink and a worn-out writing quill. After dipping the quill furiously he would begin scribbling eagerly onto the form, slowly and carefully answering each question. After having made sure that the ink had dried he would fasten the paper to the billboard.*

Your Name: James H. Crownwell

Your Age: 37

Your Race: Human.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:  As a pilgrim, however
as a former aspirant of the former college, I desire to become a student. My
studies were abruptly ended by the event concerning the former Archmage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: This is sadly not active, my studies were discarded before I had a chance to practice it.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Currently none, I am a blank sheet, ready for knowledge.

(( OOC:

MC Name: markdalgaard

When did you join the server?:  I was accepted unto the server on the 24th of august, 2011. I have been around for quite a while now.))

A new filled out paper would be seen inside the box, written in neat, though not too fancy, handwriting.

Your Name: Mark Grave.

Your Age: Twenty-seven.

Your Race: Human.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage. I posses a powerful magic, lost in time. However, I have not yet mastered the art.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am teaching myself. It is a long and time consuming process, but it shall be worth it.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? It's hard to explain. It would be better if I would show you.

(( OOC:

MC Name: MonkeyCoffee

When did you join the server?: July 2012.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/95088-meztulos-magic-application-soul-puppetry/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Tier 1 Soul Puppeteer.

))

Your Name: Eze'Kiel Tarus II

Your Age: 30

Your Race: Adunian

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?It is my desire to join as a Pilgrim and eventually, with a great amount of time, studying, and traing, become a mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I have had little experience with magic, but I wish to learn the magic the my grandfather, Eze'Kiel Tarus I, praticed. I am seeking the knowledge and grace that I have seen within the good mages within Anthos.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? None

(( OOC:

MC Name: covcath

When did you join the server?: July 19, 2011

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: None

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: None

))

Your Name:

Pobo Brightfoot

Your Age:

Your Race:'afling

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:

Pilgrim

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

Nope!

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?

Don' know if i am!

(( OOC:

MC Name:brockware11

When did you join the server?: Roughly 4 months ago

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:no

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:

no

))

The Form:

Your Name: Ther'Anir

Your Age: 112

Your Race:Elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

(( OOC:

MC Name: Devinbolt145

When did you join the server?: A week and a half or so

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:

))

Maxwell takes note of the flier, and begins to write out an application.

Your Name: Maxwell Redensed

Your Age:  23

Your Race: Wood elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: N/A

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name: kallimar123

When did you join the server?: Like April 26

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: N/A

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: N/A

Maxwell takes out a parchment envalope, and tucks it under a robin beak in the Malinor Aviary. He whispers "Mage's guild." and it flies off.

The Form:

Your Name: Dasyra Linath

Your Age: 244

Your Race: High Elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I'm currently being taught

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?: Mental Magic

(( OOC:

MC Name: PandaC0mmander

When did you join the server?: Earlier this year, March possibly?

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: 

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/97551-acceptedpandas-mental-magic-ma/#entry883907

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Mental magic, tier 2.

))

Your Name:

Raidrair

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

An aspiring mage

N/A

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Hydra98

When did you join the server?:

In Aegis times

))

Your Name:

Raidrair

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

An aspiring mage

N/A

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Hydra98

When did you join the server?:

In Aegis times

))

[[stealing orbs to bribe your way in...naughty.]]

[[stealing orbs to bribe your way in...naughty.]]

((Hmmmmm I would never :megustacreepy: , And those orbs were for recreational purposes :aww: ))