-Many fliers and posters are plastered about Salvian Lands, the Cloud Temple, and a few even leaking into Dwarven lands.-

eHz0Dog.gif

(( If no one is present upon reaching Westwarde Citadel, please send a forum or ingame message to one of the follow to organize a recruitment session. 

Commanding Officer Tahjeet Mubdee - Acornlad

Commanding Officer Zandros Waveswept - Zanderaw

Officer Darius Drakon - _PH4NT0M_

Lord Commander Thomas Siegemen - CorprlSkyler   ))

Dvari spits "An' anotha' group ef Salvus shields is born, lut's 'ope t'ese ones ain't 'us bod 's t'e lost unes"

A Hooded man nods in approval of this, and takes one of the fliers with him. 

"About time we got ourselves a real military."

He carefully folds the flier and slides it into his Tabard before riding off on his horse.

A formal note is sent to Salvus, bearing the name "Salvus Shields"

"Ser Siegeman,

I send you this letter in regards to your reestablished Salvus Shields, or Cardinal Cross Legion. I offer a hand in rebuilding your military. I can demonstrate to you something many others can't offer you, tactical knowledge regarding warfare. Return to me a message if your are interested in employing said skills.

-Tahjeet Mubdee"

A formal note is sent to Salvus, bearing the name "Salvus Shields"

"Ser Siegeman,

I send you this letter in regards to your reestablished Salvus Shields, or Cardinal Cross Legion. I offer a hand in rebuilding your military. I can demonstrate to you something many others can't offer you, tactical knowledge regarding warfare. Return to me a message if your are interested in employing said skills.

-Tahjeet Mubdee"

The note is received after the speech, he reads it slowly with a nod before readjusting his armor slightly in the process of reshaping and fixing it. He glances to the left for a moment in a sigh before heaving his head slowly back to the letter with a nod. 

Then making his way towards his study within Westwarde Citadel to make his reply, an odd expression lingering beneath his greathelm as he does so.

The note is received after the speech, he reads it slowly with a nod before readjusting his armor slightly in the process of reshaping and fixing it. He glances to the left for a moment in a sigh before heaving his head slowly back to the letter with a nod. 

Then making his way towards his study within Westwarde Citadel to make his reply, an odd expression lingering beneath his greathelm as he does so.

Tahjeet awaits a response.

Pernux raises his eyebrows at the poster. "More recruitment for more bloodshed. When will peace ensue?" he mutters, walking off.

James Holm Crownwell passes one of the billboards, noticing one of the notes. He grabs a few and folds them together, saving them in his surcoat. 

A few days later he would be seen handing them out in Kingston. 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.