Edit: I changed my mind not wanting to join

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Bipolar_Juice

(IC Details)

Name: Bael Tunnelsmasher

Living Area: No idea

Money Situation: Varies heavily

Reason For Joining: I am oppressed

Bael looks around shiftily and hands an edgy man the form before scooting off.

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Knyghtfalcon

(IC Details)

Name: Loche 'The Mad Doctor' Faelcyn

Age: Not important, really. ((He's 27, he appears to be 16.))

Living Area: Kralta Area.

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Heh, you would like to know, wouldn't you? Talk to me in person.

Reason For Joining: To help and assist with this wonderful Idea. The living is horrible in Oren, the people are horrible, something must be done... The streets will run red with their blood. The glorious blood!

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Themoopanator

(IC Details)

Name: Eldwehn Strongbow

Living Area: Gren 

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Middleclass

Reason For Joining:

I join because I have always tried to fight for the people. Against the corrupt guards and stupid laws. I keep myself to myself so revealing myself to the public is something you or I will not need to worry about. I want not the money, nor the rewards that come with this. I was only to help fight the good fight and give the people what they deserve !

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Themoopanator

(IC Details)

Name: Eldwehn Strongbow

Living Area: Gren 

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Middleclass

Reason For Joining:

I join because I have always tried to fight for the people. Against the corrupt guards and stupid laws. I keep myself to myself so revealing myself to the public is something you or I will not need to worry about. I want not the money, nor the rewards that come with this. I was only to help fight the good fight and give the people what they deserve !

*Violet writes upon his application, "Accepted."*

A hooded figure would look over some of the posters, shaking his head in disagreement. On whatever posters he could find he'd begin to jot things down upon them. "Do not believe these people, their previous rankings announced themselves as Tyrants." The Hooded man would nod thoroughly, leaving his marks upon the posters as he makes haste away from the areas.

*destroys many of the posters placed in old salvus*

Crineas walks around Abresi, looking for a shop that sells ink sacks or feathers(Seriously none???) and sees one of the posters pasted on a wall. Sighing to himself, he wonders how much the guild will accomplish. 

*Sam walks by the poster, smiling as he see's the purposes of this Order.*

Perhaps, one day we shall be allied. *He say's while walking off, leaving the poster behind him.*

*rehangs posters that have been pulled down and puts more all around Anthos.*

As Archibald passes an inordinate amount of posters throughout Abresi and Malinor, he grimaces. "****. This. ****." He begins backtracking and ripping down every single poster in Malinor, throwing every crumpled ball of paper into the wells or river or lake, ruining the ink and letters. He continues on his way down the Malinor-Abresi path, sporting perturbed visage. By the time he reaches Abresi, he has torn down nearly every single poster on the path, and he finally finishes his personal duty by tearing down all the posters within Abresi. He's nearly breathless after having destroyed many of the Abolitionist's propaganda. Sweat runs down his forehead and he takes a seat in the Abresi guard house, panting. "Next time...I see...that lady...I'll fuckin' wreck her face..."