The Abolitionists

xenenxnennxnx

He begins backtracking and ripping down every single poster in Malinor, throwing every crumpled ball of paper into the wells or river or lake

The earth suffers for the irresponsible Southern's actions. The Druidic Community frowns upon Archibald's ways.

*is surprised to note how quickly her posters were torn down. She has her friends make more signs and puts them up in the following week.*

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: 2ktaco

(IC Details)

Name: Gaspar DeSales

Living Area: None, Currently Looking

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor

Reason For Joining: I've seen the violence in the streets of Abresi time and again. The current government seems to be doing a poor job of policing its own streets and, when they do, they deal in swift death. I would like to see reform happen, sooner rather than later.

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: 2ktaco

(IC Details)

Name: Gaspar DeSales

Living Area: None, Currently Looking

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor

Reason For Joining: I've seen the violence in the streets of Abresi time and again. The current government seems to be doing a poor job of policing its own streets and, when they do, they deal in swift death. I would like to see reform happen, sooner rather than later.

*Violet writes under the application, "Accepted."*

Faiz walks up to the poster, looking at it for abit, then nods to himself, continuing on "So they still stand.. This means many things for us."

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Cody_14

(IC Details)

Name:  "Cross"

Living Area: Anywhere, a man of adventure.

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor, he lives anywhere.

Reason For Joining: He's just curious to see what the whole thing is about, he doesn't ACTUALLY want to join, just as much as check it out and see if it's worth it. If it is, then he will. Otherwise. . .

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: minitoot2

(IC Details)

Name: Ivan Faelcyn (the one and only)

Living Area: Claxdon base, fortified island.

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Edgy. (Middleclass-Wealthy, depends on what you call what)

Reason For Joining: 1. Vi asked him, 2. he recently left this other group and needs a home oh and also rebelling/killing/causing trouble/genraly being Edgy is Ivans game.

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: Cody_14

(IC Details)

Name:  "Cross"

Living Area: Anywhere, a man of adventure.

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor, he lives anywhere.

Reason For Joining: He's just curious to see what the whole thing is about, he doesn't ACTUALLY want to join, just as much as check it out and see if it's worth it. If it is, then he will. Otherwise. . .

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: minitoot2

(IC Details)

Name: Ivan Faelcyn (the one and only)

Living Area: Claxdon base, fortified island.

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Edgy. (Middleclass-Wealthy, depends on what you call what)

Reason For Joining: 1. Vi asked him, 2. he recently left this other group and needs a home oh and also rebelling/killing/causing trouble/genraly being Edgy is Ivans game.

*Violet writes "Accepted" under both applications.*

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: MushyNinja

(IC Details)

Name: Hamish Vår-Frihet 

Living Area: Nomadic, formally Abresi

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor to middle-class, not many possessions but enough to live by.

Reason For Joining: Hamish has been wronged in his life, he never accepted the iron rule of Oren, and ended up evicted for it. He has been wandering for a while now and no longer considers himself an honourable man. He does however consider himself an anarchist and wishes to advance his political views onto the world.

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: MushyNinja

(IC Details)

Name: Hamish Vår-Frihet 

Living Area: Nomadic, formally Abresi

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Poor to middle-class, not many possessions but enough to live by.

Reason For Joining: Hamish has been wronged in his life, he never accepted the iron rule of Oren, and ended up evicted for it. He has been wandering for a while now and no longer considers himself an honourable man. He does however consider himself an anarchist and wishes to advance his political views onto the world.

"Accepted"

(OOC Details)

Minecraft Name: SkyLord_Leo

(IC Details)

Name:  Tybalt Smith

Living Area: Redpoint

Money Situation - Poor, Middleclass, Wealthy: Middleclass

Reason For Joining: I believe this world needs freedom. I have seen lots of bad things happening in Abresi. I feel like this wold needs to be a better place.