Nononymous

Order of the Hourglass
hourglass.jpg

“And so we, the Order of the Hourglass,
Hereby swear to help time progress.”
Music:

Should You Be Interested?:
This scroll shall be kept strictly honest for the good of those who read it. We do not wish to 
ensnare you, the reader, in an order you have no desire to be in. Nowadays, it is impossible to walk the roads of Anthos without encountering some sort of foul creature, treacherous monster, or corrupted being: The most common threat of all is dangerous thugs and goons posing as benevolent protectors of the world. They have proceeded with their horrid deeds for too long with hinderance. Now, the Order of the Hourglass rises, to serve the realms of Anthos, unattached to any nation, to create safe passage for the sands of time and guarantee the safety of Anthos’ inhabitants. To aid the order, one does not need to be able to fight; any and all who are willing to help provide valuable skills such as blacksmithing, farming, cooking, and fletching will be welcomed with open arms.

In no ways is this order a brotherhood, despite what the camaraderie within our ranks may suggest: women are very much encourage to apply for a position within the Order. Within our ranks, there is a very short hierarchy, and it is extremely easy to progress. If you are willing to devote your life to the protection of others, defeating the threat in the North, and swearing allegiance to the Order, then you have found your home, and your new family is waiting for you.

Roster:
Current Grand Keeper:
Grand Keeper Magne Orman (Elf) (Jtheo2016)

Current Keepers:
Keeper Vex of the Elves (Elf) (TheFireAce)
Keeper Vane of the Humans (Human) (icelifreakx)
Keeper of the Orcs (Position Vacant)
Keeper of the Dwarves (Position Vacant)

Current Guardians:
Guardian Harbringer (Elf) (Draxagon)
Guardian Corvo the Pale (Human) (ventus2)
Head Dedicant and Guardian Ansem Ahgra (Human) (nnooaahh9)

Current Justiciars:
None

Current Trainees:
Trainee Joseph Richardson (Dark Elf) (colaone1)
Trainee Dun Irongut (Dwarf) (blackhawk77g)
Trainee Drake (Human) (ben127127)
Trainee Alexander Kof Whitestorm (Human) (MinecraftMish)
Trainee Famine (Elf) (_Kraal_)
Trainee Ac’Aelu Corval (Elf) (Darkdragon274)
Trainee Bobo “The Tiny One” (Halfling) (Rocktoke)
Trainee Crona Lunas (Human) (Valor777)

Current Head Dedicant:
Head Dedicant and Guardian Ansem Ahgra (Human) (nnooaahh9)

Current Dedicants:
None

Our Main Goals:
The Order in no way wishes to act as the guard force of the world, though we will not fail to attempt to help. The Order of the Hourglass exists mainly to eliminate the threat in the North and protect the world of the descendant races from harm. We, the Order of the Hourglass, remain isolated in our camp in the North, and we shall remain there and around there until the threat is quenched. Recruitment parties will be sent into the midst of nations every so often in hopes of adding new faces to the ranks of the Order, however the majority of recruits shall be applicants whom have been accepted into the Order.

Ranks:
1. The Grand Keeper - the commander of the Order. He leads the Council of the Keepers and receives their advisement. In his absence, the Keepers make decisions for the Order democratically. The Grand Keeper is also the head strategist. Example of Title: The Grand Keeper John Smith of the Order of the Hourglass.

2. Keeper - the rank prior to Grand Keeper. The Council of the Keepers consists of five Keepers, (including the Grand Keeper). There is one Keeper to represent each descendant race: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves. The Grand Keeper does not represent any descendant race, but instead represents Anthos as a whole, making decisions that would best serve Anthos. Example of Title: Keeper John Smith of the Order of the Hourglass.

3. Justiciar - the rank prior to Keeper. Only Justiciars may rise to the rank of Keeper. The Grand Keeper decides to he wishes to rise from the rank of Justiciar to Keeper. There can be as many Justiciars at a time as the Council of Keepers wants; they are the officer force of the Order. For every raiding and scouting party there is one or two Justiciars at the helm, commanding them and assuming the position of leaders. Guardians are promoted to Justiciar upon completion of the commendation system. Example of Title: Justiciar John Smith of the Order of the Hourglass.

5. Guardian - the rank prior to Justiciar. Guardians, through commendations, may rise to the rank of Justiciar. Guardians are the main fighting force of the Order and are relied upon to do the most dangerous tasks; raiding in the North, defending the base, scouting enemy territory, and other dangerous tasks. Guardians are highly respected within the Order. Example of Title: Guardian John Smith of the Order of the Hourglass.

6. Trainee - newly recruited members of the Order. Trainee’s are soldiers who are yet to prove themselves to the Council of Keepers. The Council of Keepers may promote Trainee’s at any time to the rank of Guardian. Usually, promotion does not occur until the Trainee has dedicated much time to the Order or has committed some great feat during combat for the Order or in the Order’s name. Trainees can begin as . Example of Title: Trainee John Smith of the Order of the Hourglass.

7. Dedicant - associates of the Order. Dedicants are simple men and women who cannot fight but wish to contribute to the order by providing special skills that are required to maintain the Order. 

Hourglasss.png

The Oath of the Order:
"I, (Rank) (Name), hereby swear to uphold Anthos through the protection of its borders and to declare myself neutral in political affairs; the Order must always come first. I swear to obey the commands of my superiors and to show courage, honor, integrity, and faith when I venture into unknown lands. There shall be no rest until the world has been purged of evil and any threat to the peaceful existence of Anthos. And so I, (Rank) (Name) of the Order of the Hourglass, hereby swear to help time progress. Without weakness, I shall fight. Without doubt, I will embrace the light."

Commendation/Promotion System:
When one gathers enough “Hourglass Commendations,” they may progress to the next rank. However, when Justiciars collect Hourglass Commendations, there is no limit as to how many they can receive before promotion. However, traditionally, the Justiciar with the most commendations of his race is typically promoted to Keeper. Commendations are a point system given out by Keepers and the Grand Keeper for well done jobs and tasks. Service in battle could be one commendation, while certain scouting missions could be worth hundreds of points. The point system works as follows:

Trainee → Guardian = 100 Hourglass Commendations (Total)
Guardian → Justiciar = 300 Hourglass Commendations (Total)
Justiciar → Keeper = (At least) 500 Hourglass Commendations (Total)

Application:
OOC:
MC Name:
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s):
Agreement to Follow Server Rules:
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild):
Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild):

RP:
RP Name:
Race:
Talents/Skills:
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to):
Moral Boundaries:
Reasons why your character may want to join the Order:

Lord of the Craft "Let's Play":
(With Nnooaahh9 and Jtheo2016)

Skins:
Keeper: UNrPgp6.png

Guardian: Uhfs795.png

Trainee/Dedicants
(Optional for Dedicants):

OOC:

MC Name: Colaone1

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): il.sam.il

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: I agree.

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild): None for this character.

Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild): I have none.

RP:

RP Name: Joseph Richardson.

Race: Dark Elf.

Short Biography: I have been living in Abresi ever since I was 14, I was born in Malinor, though left due to the mass raiding of such corrupt beings you speak of.

Talents/Skills: None that I am proud of.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): Anyone that shows be kindness and loyalty.

Moral Boundaries: I will never kill a woman or child.

Reasons why your character may want to join the Order: I have no other job at this time, and this seems like an ideal one.

OOC:

MC Name:
TheFireAce/Treyshark
treysharkisawesome
Agreement to Follow Server Rules:
I have read and agree to the server rules.
Currently working on a VA, If you need the links, hit me up on skype.
None as of now.

RP:

RP Name:
Vex
Race:
Elf
Short Biography:
Vex grew up a slave to her cruel father, she excaped, joined a criminal guild, slowly yeilded from the guild, and has started becoming good, and wishes to protect innocent beings in anyway she can.
Talents/Skills:
-Driven to help innocents, often gives her a boost to her will.
-A good shot with a bow.
-Fairly stealthy.
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to):
Vex is loyal to noone or no nation, her goal is to protect.
Moral Boundaries:
Vex would not kill an innocent person in cold blood, nor would she ever intentionally harm a child.
Vex wishes to join the order because of their goals to fight corruption and defeat evil beings.

OOC:

MC Name: Nnooaahh9

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: I agree

Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild): None

Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild): None

RP:

RP Name: Ansem Ahgra

Race: Human

Short Biography: Ansem is a blacksmith who loves to create things. He has a big interest in making Anthos as a whole a much better place. Ansem was born to a poor family, and his father was a mediocre swordsmith. Ansem took an interest in smithing from a young age, and learned quickly. He soon surpassed his father, without knowing it. Ansems father shunned Ansem for having such great ability though. Ansems father eventually banned Ansem from ever coming home, resulting in Ansem wandering the world in search of a new home and a new Forge to call his own.

Talents/Skills: Swordsmithing, armorsmithing, and skill at using only his blades.

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): No loyalties

Moral Boundaries: Very few Boundaries, Ansem does what needs to be done.

Reasons why your character may want to join the Order: Ansem learned of the Order of the Hourglass, and felt a strong connection between him and the man who told him about it. Ansem decided that he would willingly serve the man to make Anthos a better place.

OOC:
MC Name: blackhawk77g
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): blackhawk77g
Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yes

RP:
RP Name: Dun Irongut
Race: Dwarf
Short Biography:
There is not much that is needed to be known about me. I am a Dwarf, I have lived many years with my kin. I have fought and bled for my city and now... I'm not quite sure if I have the heart to do so again. If this organization is truly what I'm looking for, then we shall talk of my upbringing. 

Talents/Skills:
Business
Brewing
Running
Swordsmanship (Scimitar)

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to)
Family and close friends. I stand with those who are willing to stand with me and those who will not stab me in the back when the opportunity arises. 

Moral Boundaries:
I am no slaver, nor am I a thief, a bandit, or a politician. However, if an opportunity presents itself and such an opportunity will better the world as a whole, I will take it up. I will abandon a principle of mine, if such an opportunity is in dire need of completion.

I've too long waited for an order to come about that wishes to maintain stability and remove those who commit themselves to building a facade of peace. 

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

The Grand Keeper gets to work, greatly excited by the exceptional influx of applications to the Order. Energized to get to work, he writes one letter and copies it over and over again, sending them to each individual applicant. Using the black crows of the Abresi aviary, he sends the letters aloft. Each one reads. . .

"Welcome to the Order of the Hourglass! I will schedule a time for all of us to meet at one time and further discuss positions and our next order of business. I hope to see you all soon. Upon our meeting, I shall hand out uniforms. I wish for each of you to go out individually and spread word of the Order. It is long past time that those who dwell in the light have had to cower from the creatures of the darkness, and Anthos must know of our goals. I hope to see you all soon and witness your progress.

- The Grand Keeper"

OOC:
MC Name:  Shpoop

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s):  Philiplotc
Agreement to Follow Server Rules:   I agreed to them about two years ago and still do.
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild):  http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75377-philips-minor-evil-app/?hl=philip
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/76959-philips-minor-evil-app/?hl=philip
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38884-deniedd-adriens-villain-application/?hl=shpoop
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/78089-alaions-minor-va/?hl=shpoop
Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild):  N/A. 

RP:
RP Name:  Philip.
Race:  Elven.
Short Biography:  An Ex-drug seller, Ex-non-alcoholic, Ex-Ex-wannabe mugger, Ex-petty thief, Ex(ish)-Iblees Worshipper, current Raging Alcoholic with a severe self-doubt issues and daily suidical thoughts.

Oh, and he's pretty good at backhanding people.
Talents/Skills:  Drinking contests, bare-knuckle-boxing fights, and smacking people up.
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to):  (Ex) Iblees, N/a.
Moral Boundaries:  He's been drinking for over 90+ years, has given up stealing, sacraficing, harming, or really anything that would require effort to do. So pretty much any sort of crime and ordinary tasks like putting on his shirt.
Reasons why your character may want to join the Order:  Other than having little to no other option of occupation or a place to live, Philip has thought relatively long on how he can actually help others before ending up like himself.

Oh, and for alcohol. Definitely alcohol.

-snip-

The Grand Keeper reads over Philip's application, and his eyes grow wider and wider as he reads each line.

"Well. . . He's certainly. . . Hrm. . ."

Against his better judgement, the Grand Keeper comes to a decision. He jots down a note on a piece of paper, sending it off on a crow from the Abresi aviary.

"As the Grand Keeper, I deem it necessary to interview you first before accepting or denying your application: simply a precaution. I will try to contact you soon. I hope to see you soon.

- The Grand Keeper."

Application:
OOC:
MC Name:Ben127127
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s):None sorry! D:
Agreement to Follow Server Rules:Yes!
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild):None for this char.
Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild):None for this char..yet :3.

RP:
RP Name:Drake
Race:Human
Short Biography:Was ba peasant, worked his way up the ranks and soon had a decent income as a writer and basic fighting skills.
Talents/Skills:Basic swordsman skills.
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): The Hourglass!
Moral Boundaries:Anything to gruesome Drake will try to stay out of.
Reasons why your character may want to join the Order:I want to protect people!

-snip-

The Grand Keeper recieves Drake's application, once again preparing a letter for the new recruit. He writes the letter quickly; he appears rushed for time. With the application, he sends a small package, containing a uniform for Drake.

"Thank you for applying to the Order of the Hourglass! Within this package you shall find a trainee uniform which I would kindly ask you to wear. We shall meet soon to discuss business, and we are glad to have you in the Order.

- The Grand Keeper"

OOC:
MC Name: MinecraftMish
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): U HAS IT
Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yep, I will
Links to VA, both accepted and denied (Va’s are not required for the guild): None for this character, 1 FULL, and 1 MINI FOR IKE!
Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild): None

RP:
RP Name: Alexander Kof Whitestorm
Race: HUMAN!
Short Biography: I was born in a town with my two brothers. My first brother went out to Abresi, while I trained in cooking, and fighting. I soon set off, got married, and had one child (kallimar123). My wife died, and I met my brother James in Abresi. I seek to purge the world of evil. My brother William is missing. I also want to bring honor back to the name of WHITESTORM
Talents/Skills: I can fight with sword and shield
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): My family, and friends
Moral Boundaries: I never hurt a child, no matter the alignment of the child
Reasons why your character may want to join the Order: To bring honor back to my family's name, and help purge the world of evil.

OOC:

MC Name: _Kraal_

Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): thomascovey1181

Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yes.

VAs for this character:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/90713-famines-va-44-ready-for-reviewing/

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91464-famines-minor-va/

(I'm currently working on a mini VA, this can be discussed over Skype)

MAs for this character:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87857-famines-ma-illusion/ (Tier Three, one month to Tier Four)

RP:

RP Name: "I'm known as Famine"

Race: "I do not know specifically, though I have a suspicion that I'm an Elf"

Short Biography: Famine gives you a very detailed biography of his childhood ((http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/90235-famine/))

Talents/Skills: "I'm a very skilled Illusionist, I feel my power beginning to grow."

Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): "I have no allegiance with anyone, others would call me a free-lance mage" ((He lied, he currently resides with The Mages Guild, and The Shad'Rin))  

Moral Boundaries: "My power is precious to me, if one was to take it away I would be weak, unable to uphold myself"

Reasons why your character may want to join the Order: "I wish to simply join, finally be among normal individuals. My recent change has left me past behind, I'm lost, not knowing what to do. I only wish to join to restore peace to this noble land"

((NOTE: I'm on break until Thursday, my Mini-VA is close to being posted which will describe Famine's "Change"))

OOC:
MC Name: Darkdragon274
Skype Name (may be sent via PM’s): TheWafflian
Agreement to Follow Server Rules: Yes
Links to MA, both accepted and denied (Ma's Are not required for the guild):  http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75078-acaelus-magic-app-2-33/
(There's an older denied one, but I cannot find it)
RP:
RP Name: Ac'Aelu Corval
Race: Mali'ame
Short Biography:

I was born in Holm, then met Salamandra who taught me earth-magic. During my training, I met my wife, but she has been corrupted by some strange force. I've spent the last few decades searching for a solution, but I've found none. Searching endlessly for what is seemingly non-existent has become tiring. I seek something to work towards.

((Sorry for derpy writing. Just finished an essay and I don't feel much like writing atm))
Talents/Skills: Earth Evocation Magic (T3)
Loyalties(where/whom are you loyal to): There are no outside forces to which I am loyal.
Moral Boundaries: I want to protect people. Not to hurt them.
Reasons why your character may want to join the Order: Aelu has begun to lose hope in saving his wife, and seeks purpose in his life. He has been unable to find any trace of his daughter, and his master seems to have vanished. The offer of a purpose would be very appealing to him.