10 Ways To Be A Better Role-Player - An Adaptation

Aedan The Bard

This is perfect and brilliant in ways beyond perfect and brilliant. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Thank you for rule 4.

I am now going to make an Adunian child that throws daggers.

Bumpity bump so this guide doesn't get archived. In fact, I believe it should be pinned so all players may read it, for it is current and considerably helpful when dealing with issues a lot of players have from time to time.

Well, this is a great guide, is it not?

Edited by Aedan The Bard

Bumping is a necessary evil when it comes to this case. You can fix it by pinning this topic; it's a good guide. Although, I believe why RP in Aegis and now differs is because people nowadays over complicate everything they say, do, or think.

The RP in Aegis was like child's play. It was easy to follow, and it was like playing with Legos or Barbies. OOC was hardly an issue despite the fact there are cases of people hating eachother but that's on a small scale. Now a days, groups are hating groups and nations are hating nations. The Dwarven-Orcish conflicts were all fun and games, now people are talking behind their backs in Teamspeak.

The RP itself was so simple. It was simple enough to where it was funner then than it is now. The player base didn't change, the player base matured. Now there's politics involved and it's basically like a Paradox Strategy Game.

Anyways, cool read, can't think of anything else, and bye.

I'm going to request that this is pinned. It's one of my favorite guides.