Wolvengard

Minea

Please refrain from posting in guild topics solely for OOC purposes. Messages such as "accept" as well as communication can be done via the means of PMs, TeamSpeak, Skype and so on. Using

for any OOC notes and info that is urgently needed is highly encouraged. However, it is written in the forum rules for guilds that only posting with OOC content and alike in the guild section will be punished. Consider this a verbal warning. Second time offenders from this point on will be warned.

Thank you.

MC Name: CaptainRex21

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):Rover

Timezone: EST

Why do you wish to join: Wulfgar was recruited by Corbett to join the Wolvengard.

MC Name:

Xiryks

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):

Keeper - Doctor

Timezone:

+10

I will add you

Why do you wish to join:

To help my fellow man in doctoring. 

MC Name: thecmac
Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): A wolvengard Rover
Timezone: GMT
Why do you wish to join: Danos is eager to learn more about sword fighting and improve his tactics in the battlefield.

MC Name:

Xiryks

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):

Keeper - Doctor

Timezone:

+10

I will add you

Why do you wish to join:

To help my fellow man in doctoring. 

Starke McHaryn smiles at the morbid looking doctor, his blood stained clothes spattered with... questionable substances. The Wolvengard could always use a "doctor" like this.

MC Name: thecmac
Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): A wolvengard Rover
Timezone: GMT
Why do you wish to join: Danos is eager to learn more about sword fighting and improve his tactics in the battlefield.

Starke McHaryn nods his head at Danos, his swordsmanship could use a little work but the desire was there and so he would be accepted fairly.

Starke McHaryn pins another sketch onto the poster, Rovers had their own uniform now, and the Scout rank was added.

OOC:

Added scout rank, basiclly a slightly higher rover in command of three rovers, a scout has his own unit of rovers, also added stolen Nights watch concept art XD

MC Name: RedBench

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: GMT+10

Why do you wish to join: Adventchaaaar!

Who recruited you: Minea

MC Name: RedBench

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: GMT+10

Why do you wish to join: Adventchaaaar!

Who recruited you: Minea

((Bloody struth mate, no doubt about it, acceptance times 10))

Starke McHaryn nods his head writing down the name "Aye we need him"

MC Name: Overland98

Rank/Class applied for (Be Specific): My character would apply for Rover.

Time Zone: My time zone is GMT +10 (AEST)

Skype: My Skype name is overland1998, I prefer using text chat, but am fine with using voice as well.

Why do you wish to join: Devon Overland wishes to join to both learn the art of swordsmanship and further his skills in archery. Learning to use swords has been a near life long ambition of his and he has tried to find a teacher all over Anthos.  

Who recruited you: I was recruited by Minea. 

MC Name: covcath

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover.

Why do you wish to join: A few reasons actually. 1. It seems like awesome roleplay, 2. I've been wanting to join a guild and this one definitely seems very organized and interesting, 3. It's just like like the Night's Watch from GoT, and I absolutely LOVE GoT so I'm really excited to join.

Who recruited you: None one really. I just saw the thread and I liked the guild.

MC Name: Overland98

Rank/Class applied for (Be Specific): My character would apply for Rover.

Time Zone: My time zone is GMT +10 (AEST)

Skype: My Skype name is overland1998, I prefer using text chat, but am fine with using voice as well.

Why do you wish to join: Devon Overland wishes to join to both learn the art of swordsmanship and further his skills in archery. Learning to use swords has been a near life long ambition of his and he has tried to find a teacher all over Anthos.  

Who recruited you: I was recruited by Minea. 

*A letter is sent to Devon*

"We seem to like you, you will be contacted soon."

((We will contact you in-games soon))

MC Name: covcath

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover.

Why do you wish to join: A few reasons actually. 1. It seems like awesome roleplay, 2. I've been wanting to join a guild and this one definitely seems very organized and interesting, 3. It's just like like the Night's Watch from GoT, and I absolutely LOVE GoT so I'm really excited to join.

Who recruited you: None one really. I just saw the thread and I liked the guild.

**A letter is sent to ((Covcath))*

"We seem to like you, you will be contacted soon."

((We will contact you in-games soon))

((I have tried contacting both of you on skype, if you didn't get my contact request message me))

Starke McHaryn coughed once before reading the applications, nodding his head he decided to arrange a meeting time.

MC Name: MagusArcanus

Rank-Class applied for (Be Specific): Rover (woof)

Timezone: GMT +8

Why do you wish to join: You guys seem pretty badass. Gunnar respects badasses. Musashi kills badasses.

Who recruited you: Minea himself, after some noice roleplay.

MC Name:

njhill13

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):
Rover
 Timezone:
GMT+12. New Zealand, Auckland.
Why do you wish to join:
William served inside the Ildician order before making the wrong turn and departing just before the order was wiped out. He found himself falling into someone he once knew in the order, and then another. It kept occurring to him that now was his chance to join something greater than himself. He also wanted to join his old friend; Leon to fight against, and learn about the North.
Who recruited you?
Minea.

MC Name: Drazker.

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Cavalier.

Timezone: EST. ( American. )

Why do you wish to join: The roleplay has an active, mature atmosphere and has been a lot of fun so far.

Who recruited you: Minea / Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.