Athenos: The First True Democracy In Aegis

Polgrath

We recruit in The Al-Kazar square by the gate.

Wolfie, you are accepted. :)

That pyro dude: Meet me in the square at some point and I shall guide you to liberty.

ooc: I wasnt paying attention also thats a republic which is basicly a representative democracy but its not the same.

no the greeks (athens) were a direct democracy. The USA is a republic, and the closest thing to us was rome. In Athens everyone could vote on everything by themselves without representation. In a republic you vote to have people vote for you.

You wont be able to get anything done, especially if you are a direct democracy. Unless you have some permanent power holder then this will all crumble, and if it does have a permanent leader, then it is not a democracy. Honestly this is almost treason, defying the King like this.

((I give you a week Tops :lol: ))

Also, this is a disaterous idea. A commoner doesnt know whats good for everyone as a whole. A king knows whats best for his country, a General knows whats best in war, these people are in power because they know whats best for their people. They can be removed at anytime if needed, but they are fair so they stay in power.

o and this is treason as you were already removed from alkazar

All Members of Athenos, Contact gaiusmarius8 in-game

Not to burst your trason bubble but I spoke to Diplomat Talbot and he is speaking to the King about getting Athenos recognized and protected. :P

We recruit in The Al-Kazar square by the gate.

Wolfie, you are accepted. :)

That pyro dude: Meet me in the square at some point and I shall guide you to liberty.

*makes a note to ban any of these blasphemers from the city.

We grow larger but more members are needed to ensure the safety of our cherished freedom. Our recent alliance with the neighboring Sword knight town has aided us greatly.

My name is Gavin, and I am the Ranger General for Athenos. Free thinkers and the common man are all welcome, and Athenos will become a great and independent kingdom.

We have relocated. Await further info on location of New Athenos. :)