♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Anyone of you guys remembering Derp_Emperors? I would classify him as THE example of a minion..

Well, I'm quite sure Juvens, Kane, gustaf and Liri (if she counts) can vouche for me being not one of these. But, and this is the sad thing: By turning Undead/Ascended most people lose control and become arrogant.

I just hope I'm not one of these..

Anyone of you guys remembering Derp_Emperors? I would classify him as THE example of a minion..

Well, I'm quite sure Juvens, Kane, gustaf and Liri (if she counts) can vouche for me being not one of these. But, and this is the sad thing: By turning Undead/Ascended most people lose control and become arrogant.

Lym, you are one of the few undead Ive seen not do this. You, Balin, and Cataris have always kept this control and are the only undead Ive ever respected as a being. I don't think that you'll ever turn down that path as long as you keep up being cool to everyone.

I can vouch as well. The list I have in mind, is HolyRane, Kahzo, You, Balin, Catty, Liri, Lodrick (Sometimes), Dalek, Brunhyldir, and possibly Hwaldar (Because he was ALWAYS arrogant).

Most of the others become snot-headed idiots, who think they're all 'High and Mighty'.

Glad you can make it on my list, old friend. :D

The road is paved, the concrete dries.

We're in for some interesting stuff here >_<

Theres not really much else to say on this topic... But 1 thing

The Black Hand will be returning in 2.0.0 and we will be a big thing <--- Hopefully... In 2.0.0 we hope to the scare all that stand in our way :D

I Am Still proud to have came up with the name and Logo of this Guild *Sniffs* My Baby has grown up so fast! *Cries*

Man, I just read through like, 20 of the pages. Brings back such amazing memories...

When we just began and it was so epic, and we had like Natheus and Rasta, man, I miss this stuff. When I was Thedas/Raziel/Azrael, and Lym wasn't undead and Lucas was Shen (despite him thinking I was female...). Good memories ;)

Love the BH forever <3

It really makes me sad how you didn't mention me :(

And yes I have to admit... I remember the Black Hand in August... We love you Rasta and Natheus <3... WE MISS OLD RYDER </3... AND YES SHEN IS BETTER THAN LUCAS...