♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Damn right~! Well, I'm planning to write over my Winter Break, that just started today~! So look out for the completed version soon.

And I will also be in game as well. Hold your hats.

Its time to hire some preachers.

It really makes me sad how you didn't mention me :(

And yes I have to admit... I remember the Black Hand in August... We love you Rasta and Natheus <3... WE MISS OLD RYDER </3... AND YES SHEN IS BETTER THAN LUCAS...

You're still the same <3... kind of... not really... but kind of...similar, you're similar, whereas Ryder is Erus, Shen is Lucas, Natheus and Rasta are gone... *sadface

Love you to willizl33t... OR KANE :(... I liked Thedas more.. I'm sorry... But I do remember the Black Hand back then... I remember being on skype with simon and I literally stayed up till 11am then went to bed lol... Oh I miss you summer break...

I remember when thedas came up to me in Al'Khazar and was like "So you wish to join our cause" bla bla bla... Ah it was epic...

I miss Thedas too, dunno why I killed him off, because Kane turned out kinda similar, but Thedas was so fun, and the BH and all that stuff was amazing. Anyway, Kane died now...lol. So now it's Foronir :3. BH, funniest memory, Shen thought I was a girl. That made me laugh so much.

Question: Do we have a name for the event in which the Black Hand lost all it's power?

You're still the same <3... kind of... not really... but kind of...similar, you're similar, whereas Ryder is Erus, Shen is Lucas, Natheus and Rasta are gone... *sadface

Ryder still exists. He's just in his mind.

Question: Do we have a name for the event in which the Black Hand lost all it's power?

^^This is still awaiting a response.

Sledder griefed our base... Theres the answer.

Well, even if it was very un rp and a waste of our time along with a displeasure to us and extreme trolling, along with the fact that this server is meant for RP based good fun and not being a general jack ass, we just sort of dealt with it so we should have some sort of RP name for it. Also, a suggestion, make a history of the BH Simon, seems like a great idea, especially if we work on it via PMs before we post it, possibly do multiple viewpoints for it.