Company Of The Sandborn

Redbaron™

Company of the Sandborn

History;

The company started a few years back with the failure of Sand’s attempts of creating a military, he was raised as a knight and learned the skills of riding and the art of blade.  His strive of creating a respectable military only resulted in multiple reformations and a military that for ever will be a disgrace to the lands they came from.

In his time away from the failed military he began to recruit sellswords behind closed curtains to help secure to future of his city yet as he was beginning this process, the great exodus caused much strife in his life, later he was exiled from his lands for a peace that did not last.  He took his small brigade of sellswords and made for the south, to the edge of the orcish desert.

There is where he trained his men to be battle ready.  For many years the once noble, now mercenary, camped there with his men, training low born and knights alike.  This is how the Company of the Sandborn first began their contracting days.

Payment from the company;

The payment of all contracts is split between officers, sellswords, and the company vault.  The split goes as follows.

Officers - 25%

Sellswords - 65%

Vault - 10%

This is split either in minas, or whatever material the contract is being paid in.  The sellswords numbers are counted and divided by the amount of minas/materials that the payment is and then handed out immediately after payment.

Contracts;

There is no set payment the company charges, many factors are involved in deciding if a contract is accepted or not.  The danger of the contract, the amount of time the contract is accountable for, and the actual task at hand.

The company then judges how many men it need send, unless a specific number is requested.  The company must be paid in advance 25% in all contracts.  No matter what the contract task is.

Application;

(IC)

Full name, including any titles?

Previous experience in guilds?

Age?

Experience in fighting?

Are you exiled from any nations?

Oath;

I __________ swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

MCname;

Skype name; (PM me if need be)

Google doc email;

(IC)
Full name, including any titles? *whispers* [[pm]]
Previous experience in guilds? Literally none
Age? 
Experience in fighting? Skilled with a blade, and rusty with a crossbow.
Are you exiled from any nations? None
Oath;

I Percius swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.
(OOC)
List any VAs; None applicable, yet.
MCname;
Skype name; (PM me if need be) You have it
Google doc email; [email protected]

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Grant Kamura, Ex-Lord of Furnestock

Previous experience in guilds? None

Age? 18

Experience in fighting? High, trained to kill, trained to steal, pretty much able to do anything needed

Are you exiled from any nations? Renatus thinks I care.

Oath;

I Grant Kamura swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; 1a 1b 1c 2a 2b 2c 4a

MCname; Galendar_Aveere

Skype name; (PM me if need be) galendar.aveere

(( Name is highly susceptible to change, only getting the foundations done and needed to put something there to get the core recruits. ))

(IC)
Full name, including any titles? "Sunny" Gat Collard Adelban, Heir of Rin and Andromeda, The Kaizer of the Reagents of the Mask
Previous experience in guilds? I used to run a slaving corporation for an extensive period of time, but was forced to abandon said slavers when the need of revenge arose. I was tortured at the hands of the White Rose; do not expect me to show mercy to anyone related to the Roses.
Age? 28
Experience in fighting? While I'm no master swordsman, I like to consider myself a veteran in the art. I have fought in a few battles, however my true expertise lies in soldier management and command. I'm an avid log keeps, ambassador, and any other odd tasks you may need of me.
Are you exiled from any nations? No.
Oath;

I, Gat Collard Adelban, swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.
(OOC)
List any VAs;
MC Name; Jtheo2016
Skype name; (PM me if need be) stealersfan1997

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? *whispers* [[pm]]

Previous experience in guilds? Literally none

Age? 

Experience in fighting? Skilled with a blade, and rusty with a crossbow.

Are you exiled from any nations? None

Oath;

I Percius swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; None applicable, yet.

MCname;

Skype name; (PM me if need be) You have it

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Grant Kamura, Ex-Lord of Furnestock

Previous experience in guilds? None

Age? 18

Experience in fighting? High, trained to kill, trained to steal, pretty much able to do anything needed

Are you exiled from any nations? Renatus thinks I care.

Oath;

I Grant Kamura swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; 1a 1b 1c 2a 2b 2c 4a

MCname; Galendar_Aveere

Skype name; (PM me if need be) galendar.aveere

(IC)
Full name, including any titles? "Sunny" Gat Collard Adelban, Heir of Rin and Andromeda, The Kaizer of the Reagents of the Mask
Previous experience in guilds? I used to run a slaving corporation for an extensive period of time, but was forced to abandon said slavers when the need of revenge arose. I was tortured at the hands of the White Rose; do not expect me to show mercy to anyone related to the Roses.
Age? 28
Experience in fighting? While I'm no master swordsman, I like to consider myself a veteran in the art. I have fought in a few battles, however my true expertise lies in soldier management and command. I'm an avid log keeps, ambassador, and any other odd tasks you may need of me.
Oath;

I, Gat Collard Adelban, swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.
(OOC)
List any VAs;
MC Name; Jtheo2016
Skype name; (PM me if need be) stealersfan1997

(( These three are deemed the original men who Sand took with him into the desert to train, the rest will be recruited members ))

(IC)

"My name is Corvo The Pale."

"I once lead a guild, Reagents of the masked, Oh yes... Those were good times. But now I am lonely"

Age?

"I am the age of fifty five now"

Experience in fighting?

"I have quite a bit of experience in my fighting skills, I am able to use a war scythe in combat. This weapon is of course a long spear with a slightly curved blade at the end. I also have a secret skill up my sleeve. I can create and do anything I wish by using my power blessed by the creator" 

"Not that I know off"

Oath;

I Corvo The Pale swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

MCname;

((My name is of course, The one, The only... ventus2!))

((zoki858, Yes my real name is Zoki, Just another reason why to pick me. :3))

Google doc email;

(([email protected] Yes as Jtheo would say, I am of course the copy cat *** :c))

(IC)

Adam Calden, The Kaizer of Finance for the Reagents of the Mask.

A guild leader among two others and a henchman in the same guild before.

Age?

Experience in fighting?

I used to brawl with people for minas before I joined the Reagents, during my time in the Reagents I've learnt how to use a knife and crossbow quite well, though a bow or long sword would be unfamiliar to me.

None at all.

Oath;

I Adam Calden swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83713-adam-caldens-1st-va-64-references/#entry722488

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89472-adam-caldens-1st-mini-va-for-2c-44-references/

MCname;

Colaone1

il.sam.il

Google doc email;

[email protected]

(IC)

"My name is Corvo The Pale."

"I once lead a guild, Reagents of the masked, Oh yes... Those were good times. But now I am lonely"

Age?

"I am the age of fifty five now"

Experience in fighting?

"I have quite a bit of experience in my fighting skills, I am able to use a war scythe in combat. This weapon is of course a long spear with a slightly curved blade at the end. I also have a secret skill up my sleeve. I can create and do anything I wish by using my power blessed by the creator" 

"Not that I know off"

Oath;

I Corvo The Pale swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

MCname;

((My name is of course, The one, The only... ventus2!))

((zoki858, Yes my real name is Zoki, Just another reason why to pick me. :3))

Google doc email;

(([email protected] Yes as Jtheo would say, I am of course the copy cat *** :c))

Grins reading Corvos application, remembering the old days.  A letter of acceptance is sent in return to the place the application was sent in from.

(IC)

Adam Calden, The Kaizer of Finance for the Reagents of the Mask.

A guild leader among two others and a henchman in the same guild before.

Age?

Experience in fighting?

I used to brawl with people for minas before I joined the Reagents, during my time in the Reagents I've learnt how to use a knife and crossbow quite well, though a bow or long sword would be unfamiliar to me.

None at all.

Oath;

I Adam Calden swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/83713-adam-caldens-1st-va-64-references/#entry722488

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89472-adam-caldens-1st-mini-va-for-2c-44-references/

MCname;

Colaone1

il.sam.il

Google doc email;

[email protected]

Looks over the man's apparent young age and experience leading, he nods his head as he ponders the situation before sending off a letter of acceptance, the small scroll tied to the ankle of a raven as it heads to where the letter was sent from.

A letter finds it's way via aviary bird to the leader of the Sandborn, a application enclosed within it.

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? My name is Shy. Simply Shy. I bear no titles. 

Previous experience in guilds? I was a guard to Salvus... Before it fell. I was inducted into the princess' personal guard at one point.

Age? I have lived for 17 winters, sir

Experience in fighting? I am still young and have far from mastered anything, though my time with the Salvians have taught me enough to get by. 

Are you exiled from any nations? No sir.

Oath;

I ____Shy______ swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; N/A

MCname; Voidsoldier

Skype name; (PM me if need be) Voidsoldier3

A letter finds it's way via aviary bird to the leader of the Sandborn, a application enclosed within it.

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? My name is Shy. Simply Shy. I bear no titles. 

Previous experience in guilds? I was a guard to Salvus... Before it fell. I was inducted into the princess' personal guard at one point.

Age? I have lived for 17 winters, sir

Experience in fighting? I am still young and have far from mastered anything, though my time with the Salvians have taught me enough to get by. 

Are you exiled from any nations? No sir.

Oath;

I ____Shy______ swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; N/A

MCname; Voidsoldier

Skype name; (PM me if need be) Voidsoldier3

Sand looks over his application noticing he was in the Shields

"We'll likely have to retrain him everything he knows about weaponry and warfare, but we could always use more men..."

Sand then sends off a letter of acceptance to the place it came from.

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Jack "The Sparrow" Delton

Previous experience in guilds? Sergeant for House Valois, footmen for various other guards.

Age? 86

Experience in fighting? Almost 80 years of training in a variety. I prefer dual wielding an axe and dagger however.

Oath;

I Jack Delton swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; Working on it.

MCname; Xemnas21

Skype name; (PM me if need be) I'll PM

(IC)

Full name, including any titles? Jack "The Sparrow" Delton

Previous experience in guilds? Sergeant for House Valois, footmen for various other guards.

Age? 86

Experience in fighting? Almost 80 years of training in a variety. I prefer dual wielding an axe and dagger however.

Oath;

I Jack Delton swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs; Working on it.

MCname; Xemnas21

Skype name; (PM me if need be) I'll PM

Sand looks over the applicant he recently let in, he checks it over with him then sends a letter of acceptance back to where this letter originated from.

(IC)

Vane "Glacial" Snow

Mandarin's March

Crimson Blades (Champion)

Arcane Delvers

Sellsword on my own account

Age?

Experience in fighting?

I have been in many different skirmishes and small wars, only as a paid soldier.

I've been working with a scimitar for years, though I've had no formal training.

Old and New Seventis, back when they existed.

Oath;

I ___Vane Snow___ swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77572-the-glacial-ones-first-after-purge-va-34-refs/?hl=vane

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/94051-vane-glacial-snows-mini-va-65/#entry840446

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/96076-vane-glacial-snows-mini-va-55/#entry865313

MCname;

Icelifreakx

I will PM you.

Google doc email;

[email protected]

(IC)

Vane "Glacial" Snow

Mandarin's March

Crimson Blades (Champion)

Arcane Delvers

Sellsword on my own account

Age?

Experience in fighting?

I have been in many different skirmishes and small wars, only as a paid soldier.

I've been working with a scimitar for years, though I've had no formal training.

Old and New Seventis, back when they existed.

Oath;

I ___Vane Snow___ swear to uphold any contract I am given in the company, no matter the cost. I will obey all company policies and follow the orders of my officers to the letter, never to release company secrets.

(OOC)

List any VAs;

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77572-the-glacial-ones-first-after-purge-va-34-refs/?hl=vane

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/94051-vane-glacial-snows-mini-va-65/#entry840446

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/96076-vane-glacial-snows-mini-va-55/#entry865313

MCname;

Icelifreakx

I will PM you.

Google doc email;

[email protected]

Sand looks over the applicant, remembering him from his old nobility days.  He nods his head at the experience he sends of a raven carrying the words of acceptance to the place of origin.