The Sea-Strelts Of House Ruthern

SirSnowMan

The Sea-Strelts of House Ruthern

viking.jpg

The origin and meaning behind the two words ‘Sea Strelt’.

The title, Sea-Strelt was given out when Ivan, the patriarch before Ailred of House Ruthern took leadership of said House. To keep things mildly organized, he put the two most common used words in Ruthern dialect, Sea, and the known name for Raev soldiers, Strelts. Combining the two ended up with Sea-Strelt.

The Sea-Strelts of House Ruthern are men of determination, vigor, strength, and ruthlessness. Camaraderie is of the utmost importance as a Sea-Strelt, and therefore the betrayal of fellow Strelts shall result in the shattering of all bones in the body until death. Likewise, betrayal of the Kingdom of Oren is punishable with death or the aforementioned method.

In times where no conflict is occurring, Sea-Strelts, or all of House Ruthern will take contracts within Oren, performing “Dirty Work” for those willing to to arrange a payment. Sea-Strelts are allowed to take contracts from other Nations, only if the contracts do not conflict with the interests of House Ruthern and are approved by the Lord Reaver or head of the House.

*In order to join, one would send a letter to the Dreadfort of House Ruthern,

or to the Warship located at the coast of Valence.*

Ranks:

Lord and Family

The head of House Ruthern, and the Lord Reaver have ultimate command over the men, while relatives must ask permission from them to command the forces. The two Lords are the figureheads, and ultimately have the final say in all decisions.

Lord Reaver

The Head of the Sea-Strelts, the Lord Reaver’s occupation is to manage the day to day militaristic needs. The Lord Reaver holds a position on the Privy Council of Oren, and often leads the Sea-Strelts himself into conflict situations.

Captain

The Captains are Sea-Strelts that have proved their dedication and loyalty to House Ruthern. They are given a rank of Leadership and a ship by the choice of the Patriarch of House Ruthern.

Sea-Strelt

Sea-Strelts are bulk of the Ruthern military. They have completed their initiation, and wear the skull. All have been on multiple raids, and have been victorious in battle.

Ensign

Ensigns are men who have yet to show their devotion to House Ruthern, and have not yet passed initiation. Men of this rank can be banished from House Ruthern at any time, or even "disposed" of, depending on the situation.

Rewards:

All Sea-Strelts are given full rights to possessions looted after raids, if no raids occur in a period of time, they shall be given items and pay.

Although it is usually never ordered by superiors, Sea Strelts often rob travelers from other Nations on roads, and often raid settlements belonging to Nations not under Oren's control.

RP Application:

Name:

Race and Subrace:

Current citizen of what Nation:

Military Experience(None Needed):

I, ____________, agree that by becoming a Sea Strelt, I will serve Oren and House Ruthern to the best of my abilities. By taking this Oath, I abolish all other Oaths not related to Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Oren and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of House Ruthern.

OOC

MC Name:

Do you have Skype:

Do you have TeamSpeak:

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one:

Uniform

HefFhUv.png

"More strelts make Mother Ruska happy." Ivan says randomly.

Name: Theo Zaide
Race and Subrace: Human 
Current citizen of what Nation: I am a nomad
Military Experience(None Needed): Indeed. I almost was in the military.

I, Theo Zaide, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt, I will serve Ruska, and House Ruthern to the best of my abilities. I will no longer be a little *****, and will die for my Nation and the House I serve. If I decide to become a ******* idiot and betray my brothers, I will accept my long, and painful death, knowing that no one liked me, because I decided to betray glorious Ruska and Ruthern. By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: people884
Do you have Skype: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): Sure homie.

Name: Theo Zaide
Current citizen of what Nation: I am a nomad
Military Experience(None Needed): Indeed. I almost was in the military.

I, Theo Zaide, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt, I will serve Ruska, and House Ruthern to the best of my abilities. I will no longer be a little *****, and will die for my Nation and the House I serve. If I decide to become a ******* idiot and betray my brothers, I will accept my long, and painful death, knowing that no one liked me, because I decided to betray glorious Ruska and Ruthern. By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: people884
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes
Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): Sure homie.

*A letter returns to Theo*

"**** it, accepted."

Name: Faiz Kharadeen

Current citizen of what Nation: Oren

Military Experience(None Needed):

I, _____Faiz Kharadeen_______, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: ymbninjakiller

Do you have Skype: kfaizk

Do you have TeamSpeak: nope

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): I have 1a/b 2a 4b

Name: Kale

Current citizen of what Nation: Abresi

Military Experience(None Needed): Hunting

I, Kale, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: youlovesocks

Do you have Skype: yh

Do you have TeamSpeak: yh

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): yh

((Rp Part))

Name: Benjian

Current citizen of what Nation: Homeless

Military Experience(None Needed): Many brawls

I, Benjian, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: clayman730

Do you have Skype: yep

Do you have TeamSpeak: yep

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): Possibly. To be honest probably not, I am busy with school work a lot.

Name: Jack Daniels

Race and Subrace: Human Southerner

Current citizen of what Nation: No

Military Experience(None Needed): Once slaughtered livestock

I, _____Jack Daniels_______, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: Eddywilson2

Do you have TeamSpeak: No

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): Sure

Name:Tim
Race and Subrace:Human
Current citizen of what Nation:Ruska
Military Experience(None Needed):One time I wrestled a snail. 

I, Tim, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name:warlord212
Do you have Skype: yuurp
Do you have TeamSpeak:si
Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)):Sure

*Kale and Benjian were accepted in person*

*Jack and Tim both reiceve letters, stating to report to the Dreadfort*

((Msg SirSnowMan or empirerebel later today))

((Help, I'm being threatened to post this or face loss of Iron))

Name: Kaelys Kaden Hightower

Race and Subrace: Human, Salvian.

Current citizen of what Nation: Oren.

Military Experience(None Needed): Plenty.

I, Kaelys, agree that by becoming a Sea-Strelt I will serve Ruska/Oren, along with House Ruthern to the best of my abilities.If I must, I will die for my Nation and the House I serve.  By signing this, I abolish all other oaths not related to Ruska/Oren and the Church, and agree to be completely loyal to Ruska and House Ruthern, and will never disobey the superiors of my Nation.

((OOC Part))

MC Name: Emeriick

Do you have Skype: cmjacket

Do you have TeamSpeak: Yeap.

Are you willing to make a VA within a two week time period, if you do not already have one((1a,2a,2c minimum)): Already have one.