[Magic] Beardmancy [Completed]

Treshure

tJi7Gmg.gif

You're just jealous because you don't have a beard to mance with.

tumblr_ml5dy9skGy1snmpfxo1_500.gif

Robin Drake and Shiftnative are t6

This. I'll retract my +1 if this doesn't happen.

*Sighs, Boys and there toys, sticks, and beards. I shall never understand.

Perhaps I'll write "Boobmancy" So we can fight on equal footing. "Don't worry we would allow Orcs to grow boobs too"

*Sighs, Boys and there toys, sticks, and beards. I shall never understand.

Perhaps I'll write "Boobmancy" So we can fight on equal footing. "Don't worry we would allow Orcs to grow boobs too"

A rapid expansion of skin would be far more difficult and is much different than hair follicles. 

I don't understand... why would you... what purpose does..

All my +1's.

Unfortunately this lore is to be denied, for somewhat obvious reasons. Should you require reasons they are as follows:

• You may only evoke elements like earth, wind, fire and water from the void.
  • You could not possibly alter something with that degree of control on the spot.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately this lore is to be denied, for somewhat obvious reasons. Should you require reasons they are as follows:

• You could not possibly alter something with that degree of control on the spot.

Perchance, next time you deny something at the root? Before it becomes so populated x3 

I have asked countless times if the MAT had any problems whatsoever with it, please talk to me to work it out. This stands that you showed no hesitation to deny it without even giving me a wisp of time to say: "If that doesn't work, what can?" I even talked to over 5 MAT members, and not one of them mentioned that I could get denied for this, I even tried to ask /you/. It seems you just rushed a vote and tried to get this denied as quickly as possible.